Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once made a video about Imu being inspired by the Jötnar. Back then I read on Wikipedia that some myths state that Jötnar turn to stone when they come into contact with the sun.

"The terms for the beings also have cognates in later folklore such as the British Yotun, Danish Jætte and Finnish Jätti which can share some common features such as being turned to stone in the day and living on the periphery of society."
There needs to be a reason for why Imu doesn't leave Maryjoa.

If Oda had the balls to kill off Kinemon and maybe one other Scabbard like Kiku (or maybe Izou was a good choice I guess), the Scabbards would be great characters.
But nah, he just couldn't do that, he had to make him survive Kaidou beating on him.
kinemon surviving after having his skull smashed into his torso was mad

even funnier when you look at how ashura and izo died.

Ginny’s story is as tragic as Kuma’s. Oda went into some dark stuff this time. This incurable disease stuff is also extremely sad. She got the disease, was thrown out of Mariejoa, came back to Sorbet kingdom and stayed there all by herself without contacting Kuma or Revos until the final moment. That’s tough. Very tragic character.

Bonney getting the same disease is tragic as well but can’t believe she is actually just 11 years old. Like Law her DF might be the cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.