Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Punk Hazard is meh, but my main problem is that to this day I have no idea why people wank Vergo so much.
Even outside of powerscaling he's just an annoying and dumb character to me.
iirc the dude didn't even have much of a personality either, he was just there to beat people up.
And Caesar wasn't any better.
Vergo is the goat.

He was kicking a warlord's ass with a piece of Bamboo and with hamburger stuck to his face.

Unparalled gigachadism

Chopper will treat Bonney's super rare disease and become the best doctor in the world. Create an impossible-to-fulfill dream and then come up with some random, and meaningless, solution. Classic CLโถoda:seriously:

I won't pity him for not finishing the chapter properly. He could have taken a unscheduled break if he really needed one and I'm pretty sure he has plenty of assistants more than capable of mimicking his style. I won't fall for his cheap tricks. Give me Sanji's CoC and then take a two years break young man, we have suffered enough :kriwhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
irrc those were mainly that way due to the double spreads. You can see he messed up the flashbacks frames last chapter, people speculated it was due him to running out of time. This chapter confirms it
that's probably why this page was so weird too:

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Chopper will treat Bonney's super rare disease and become the best doctor in the world. Create an impossible-to-fulfill dream and then come up with some random, and meaningless, solution. Classic CLโถoda:seriously:

I won't pity him for not finishing the chapter properly. He could have taken a unscheduled break if he really needed one and I'm pretty sure he has plenty of assistants more than capable of mimicking his style. I won't fall for his cheap tricks. Give me Sanji's CoC and then take a two years break young man, we have suffered enough :kriwhat:
well she is older than 10 and is always in the sunlight so we can guess shes already cured.

Punk Hazard is meh, but my main problem is that to this day I have no idea why people wank Vergo so much.
Even outside of powerscaling he's just an annoying and dumb character to me.
iirc the dude didn't even have much of a personality either, he was just there to beat people up.
And Caesar wasn't any better.
I appreciate Ceasar as a trash/funny villain, much better than Vander Decken or Caribou

Remember all those times where Nami was writing her maps? That map she made of all her travels was really great to see. Oda did a great job in showing us her progress.
And remember when Sanji was gathering all those clues of the All Blue in Fishman Island? Sanji is totally getting closer to discovering whether the All Blue is truly real or just a legend within his own merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.