Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry me a river. I don't believe it has anything to do with his health. I seriously don't understand why yall worship this man. The guy only has to produce three chapters a month, not four like he used to. His scheduled now is way better than it used to be, where now he is focusing on film red and live action. He gets constant breaks every year.

Yasuhisa Hara is the same age as Oda and he works way worse hours than Oda with no breaks and none of yall are worshipping him.
yeah but Hara's manga looks like fucking dogshit.

:saden::risitameh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Well now that is not fair LOL, but I'm flattered then! If that actually ever happened, IF it ever did ofc, I'd be honoured to, I can't stand children ever lacking parental figures in their life *glares at the dead beat dad pirates* unless their parents are such scum, that the kids would be better off without them ofc!

@Peroroncino version:
In OP world i really wonder if pirates to the let world know your parent is good.
Sometimes i think WG would go around killing all pirates kids or some shit like if parents get famous .

Cry me a river. I don't believe it has anything to do with his health. I seriously don't understand why yall worship this man. The guy only has to produce three chapters a month, not four like he used to. His scheduled now is way better than it used to be, where now he is focusing on film red and live action. He gets constant breaks every year.

Yasuhisa Hara is the same age as Oda and he works way worse hours than Oda with no breaks and none of yall are worshipping him.
It's not about worshiping, it's about empathy. I think you're annoying but if you ever got sick or were having trouble irl you wouldn't see me celebrating that shit, I'd send you my best wishes.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
As much as I meme Akainu lately, gotta give it to him this time
He is the hero who saved the poor 9 y.o. girl from big bad, sweaty Pedobeard

He even showed concern when the 9 years old ran away from her home Mariejois, like a real daddy here. @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Dragon did nothing when that happened to Ginny. Dragon did nothing when that almost happened to Bonney. But the so called "no justice here" actually saved the day.
Neckbeard showing us once again how the World’s Strongest Fedora earned that title

“Ooooh a 12 year old superbabe. Want to be my girl?”

Big Papa showed up and chivalrously saved the innocent child from the dirty poonbeard

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

leave the forum if you dont fuck with one piece or oda this forum is called worstgen for one piece fans, you can go to naurtoforum if you like and go talk naruto there.

G

Gorosei Informer

In OP world i really wonder if pirates to the let world know your parent is good.
Sometimes i think WG would go around killing all pirates kids or some shit like if parents get famous .
They did exactly that with Roger too. Commited mass genocide of all newborns and pregnant mothers after they executed Roger to try and prevent him having any living next of kin.

Oda may have been inspired by these incidents, given how much massive religious symbolism there is, especially around Zoro, Kuma, Mihawk, The Gorosei etc for example:

Health might be an issue . Unlike Hara he is constantly pressured to have every chapter the sale have to be in top 3 it can take toll when you are consistent for 20 years . Sometimes we forget Oda is human too .

Hara is on another league no doubt in it.

But yeah first time Oda's straight up never finished a chapter. That's always a red flag when a author does that.

Hope everything's good.
Tbf it could just be break alignment and they decided to release a half finished manuscript to keep him on a particular schedule between his breaks and jumps holiday one.

Personally I see no difference between this (3 chapters, 3rd chapter is unfinished) vs the constant 2 chapter then break schedule we've had since the summer.

Now, if its CONSISTENT then its worrying, but a one off isnt.

for this being an offspring to continue on in OroJacksons legacy this is just sad to watch the amount of weirdos have not only flooded the forum but are allowed to stay on the forum even after being banned.

would rather hang out on ThrillerBark all alone then sit here and continue reading this nonsense
The mod system needs to be reworked hard.
Hot take but everyone besides Pantheos, Bogard, maybe AL, Nat and possibly Playa should be replaced.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Lee you do this shit every week and it always ends poorly. :milaugh:

Fanverse is alive and well if you despise Oda that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.