Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what about u, have u recently given town reads?
Yes, loads. Granted a lot of this is with Prof in my PM but you can surely deduce for yourself that some solving is going to be in there. For the record I still have about 10 slots including you left in PoE, which means it's roughly 50% larger than perfect. Which isn't great, but I don't know what sort of read I'm supposed to have on Sallu or Zolo etc.

i havent done anything of this, i had genuine doubts over ur slot because i can see u and ratchet being scum claiming what u claim. its a fair suspicion

spare me the ATE prof, its not gonna affect what i say
Hey. Quit talking to me. The more you talk to me the more chances we will never reconcile. You lack the emotional intelligence to quit going. The best thing you can do is drop this and quit talking to me.

If you read me say this and keep going, you’re calling my bluff that I mean it.

It’s time for you to hunt scum your last day and leave a legacy. Not get into this with me lol.

Firstly, let us go over the facts of this case.

Number 1 - Ekko and Lord Melkor were Busdriven with one another last night. We can confirm this through Pot Goblin's action, which was accompanied by a message.
Number 2 - Ekko was targeted by an ability that blocked any negative actions he used. This, of course, includes Destructive abilities. This was sent by Pot.
Number 3 - Ekko was not blocked last night. He confirmed this by pointing out that one ability of his had shown up in the writeup, and the other had not.
Number 4 - Ekko was missing an ability from the writeup. His immediate assumption was that he had been roleblocked. The ability was said to be preventative.

Given the above, we can deduce the following:

Ekko had a specific ability blocked or cancelled, but he was not fully roleblocked.

Now let us make some character deductions.

Ekko strongly believes that he has no mechanical evidence against him. This position is rather strange, given the nature of this game. Surely, one would consider that his thread position was tenuous enough to make him a prime candidate for failing, but alas he truly believes it is impossible.

Throughout my interaction with Ekko, he has continued to probe for information as to the nature of what I purport to have against him. Not once, however, does he opt to call into question my motives. Up until now, he has insisted that there are grounds to suspect me, and even today he appeared to outright claim he suspected me, though would not commit to the position. Despite that though, he hasn't once sought to pull back some thread control around this - he has very much treated me as if I'm town.

Ekko's role appears to be designed to be uncatchable. This, in turn, raises into question his previous position - that the game can be reliably solved through mech. His insistence has been thus - we can win this game by removing indies, and then relying on mechanical information to carry the day. With a town role, allegedly, being able to circumvent all sorts of investigation, surely he could anticipate scum being able to affect that, or even emulate it. It's SRM, after all. His role certainly has negative utility, and I'll admit it even fits his character to create a role that can't be mechanically-cleared, but it also fits his character to create a role that cannot be mechanically-caught. My sole reservation with this is whether Fuji would have allowed it. It's not impossible.

Ekko, lastly, throughout tonight has drip-fed parts of his claim to appeal to players. An example of this can be found wherein he claims to have gifted Pot a cop ability. Why does he gift Pot a cop ability? No one knows. His interlocution strategy has been to attack the character of his opponent - to undermine or insult them, in a way that does not strike me as earned or natural frustration. It's more akin to lashing out, a sign of panic.

And now for the finale, and the detective's deduction.

I have an ability called "Guessing". You can see it in last night's writeup. What this does is allow me to declare a target, and two action types - a primary one, and a secondary one. By action type, I mean, Protective, Preventative, Destructive and so on. If the Primary type matches an ability that my target uses, their action becomes the Secondary type. For example, if I targeted Player Z, a Vigilante, and said "Primary: Destructive" and "Secondary: Protective", the kill shot that the Vigilante sends will instead become a protect.

Last Night, I targeted Lord Melkor with that ability. For the Primary, I chose Investigative. For the Secondary, I chose Destructive. I should note, by restrictions of the game, Destructive here will only include Role Crushing or disabling Passive abilities. Of course, if we follow the evidence we outlined above, that means I actually used my ability on Ekko.

And with this, we now have an explanation for why Ekko's ability did not show up. He used an Investigative ability, and it became Destructive, which caused Pot's action on him to trigger and negate it. Why is this the conclusion? Because we can see that I wasn't blocked. My Guessing is in the writeup. We know Ekko was blocked conditionally. And with this, he would have been targeted by the exact conditions.

And the lie he is in, of course, is that he claims the ability type that was missing was Preventative. In fact, there was nothing Investigative about it.

The second lie he is in is his own claim. By claiming to have used an ability that negates Busdriving on Melkor, he would have negated Melkor's busdrive of himself and Ekko. And if Melkor was immune to negative effects like this, he would have no reason to busdrive himself with Ekko in the first place - he would have wanted to move a kill for example to a player they wouldn't be able to lynch.

All in all, I think we can safely assume there is scum present between Ekko and Melkor. They may even both be scum. In fact, that's what I am currently leaning towards. The mechanical inconsistencies are explained completely through this, and there are no real grounds to suspect further shenanigans.

Q.E.D Ekko is Scum

Simply by the existence of this ability, this level of reasoning was possible for me.
What do you think, everyone?

1. CRINGE
2. TLDR
:cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dog drop this. Also, I never lied. Seriously not once. The body thing wasn’t a lie, look at my damn role lol. It’s just y’all disagreed with Fuji agreeing that’s still a dead stump. And my wincon is exactly what I claimed lol.
well but u said u r stump, not that u r still alive and targetable. that seemed like a lie

but even i said yesterday its a lie thats too easy to prove so surely u cant be scum banking on this to save u. u'd have come with a more elaborate lie

then it was proven that u are also votable... now its another lie

and your wincon is a bit different prof. i expected ur wincon to show town because u said u r town. ur contention was u cant be mafia because if u flipped mafia then it exposes ratchet so its a silly play for mafia to make

also im not even the one who killed u, nor was i pushing u today

not gonna accept u trying to make me feel bad for something that isnt wrong from my end

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hey. Quit talking to me. The more you talk to me the more chances we will never reconcile. You lack the emotional intelligence to quit going. The best thing you can do is drop this and quit talking to me.

It’s time for you to hunt scum your last day and leave a legacy. Not get into this with me lol.
ive been hunting scum the entire day

just take a break if u need one lol

Maybe if it’s more than one person it’s you? You have zero emotional intelligence/people skills if serious. Like you actually have something wrong with you lol.

Anyway. We’ll see in post game.

prof stop being mean, with add hominin. not nice, it game, chill!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
but u can explain what i did wrong

ive been voting non town, correctly

and i protected town, correctly assuming ratchet is town

and i gave a double action to a town player, assuming flower is town

and i gave an alignment invest to a town player, assuming pot is town

and i made town's invest abilities immune to redirections at the source for 2 cycles

and i attempted to make melkor unable to busdrive/deflect, which helps town solve him via mech

i dont think i earned any of this given my track record

also i have a PoE very similar to yours being melkor, hayumi, possibly kiku and low chance ultra

i havent looked at the rest of the inactives like tpein or AM or jesse but in time i will. we have some initial directions rn to go for

so yeah, what r u trying to make me feel bad for lol. just because i called u out for lying when u did? bro ur a claimed indie that lied lol. if u think none will sus you for that u r straight up delusional prof, im sorry
You do this all the time - someone tells you they have a problem with you, on a personal level, over how you've been, and then you tie it back to the game it about that. It's about *you*, and how you are towards other players. You used to be better at recognising this too, it feels like your personal development is going backwards in this regard.

Anyway, you and Prof can work it out post game. One day you'll understand I guess.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, loads. Granted a lot of this is with Prof in my PM but you can surely deduce for yourself that some solving is going to be in there. For the record I still have about 10 slots including you left in PoE, which means it's roughly 50% larger than perfect. Which isn't great, but I don't know what sort of read I'm supposed to have on Sallu or Zolo etc.
cool, any comment on the rest of my recent posts or is it case closed?

also yeah ty for the reminder, zolo can be a scum indie hunter unfortunately

and im still pretty null on sallu and most of the PoE beyond who i shared reads on

btw also my read on flower is getting shaky because she sees prof scum reading hayumi but does nothing about it today as opposed to yesterday saying to leave hayumi

and her contributions today were just buffing indie lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You saw how upset I was getting and kept poking. Probably bc you thought you could bc I’ll be a push over about it (if so you have sorely misjudged me) or bc you just enjoy trolling/being as ass lol (in which case you again picked wrong)
i didnt even know this is how u were feeling as i didnt think remotely thats what i was doing, if it came off like that i suppose i apologize then? why not tell me at the moment it was happening

is it bad i called u guys kekmalding for being surprised that u r getting sused for being a claimed indie that had inconsistencies in their claim

really we r having this convo??

Status
Not open for further replies.