Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
"He started it!"

Please. Good God man, have you actually heard yourself.
nah bro forreal he coming to tell me we wint cool cuz i sused him for being an indie with inconsistencies lol

bro it aint ur first mafia game, what do u think wud happen when a claimed indie shows inconsistencies lol

and despite that all i still didnt push for u or ratchet, i pushed for blue. heck i even protected ratchet to keep u guys alive

at this point im getting gaslit for not doing anything wrong lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what have u tried to do to work with me? i dont think uve asked me thoughts on anything
I'm giving you all the opportunity in the world to solve as you need to in order for you to leave the best legacy possible. Might not have specific questions but sure we can have some of those.

What's your read of Psychic?
Reconcile Ultra as scum, from the info at hand. This requires wide consideration, ISOs etc.
Read on T-Pein?
Read on Luka?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm giving you all the opportunity in the world to solve as you need to in order for you to leave the best legacy possible. Might not have specific questions but sure we can have some of those.

What's your read of Psychic?
Reconcile Ultra as scum, from the info at hand. This requires wide consideration, ISOs etc.
Read on T-Pein?
Read on Luka?
i have a solve that looks very similar to urs what does that lead us from here?

tpein and luka both null, i can do a quick no context iso i suppose?

i think luka/ultra possibly not a team unless some early bussing there. ultra is infamous for that so not banking on it. he said luka's play is different this game from lane one and i think thats fair. his entrance there was stronger. his late game there was rly bad so its not far off from this one

i cant rly give a strong read on him sorry

tpein needs to be pressured to do stuff, he can easily be scum here

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh and psychic i guess shes a bit too tame except against ultra so idk, like from wider perspective maybe teammate with ultra even because that interaction went nowhere

i think she has some pretty based posts, im gonna gut say town. wouldnt mind pressure though either

Emil

Certified Memelord
we have to keep in mind its likely 6 scum alive outside of blue

and like 17 town with naomi's revival

ultimately i... we.. the active players... cant do much beyond poke the PoE to do something, it's been the case since forever. the thread is very static and we r fighting among ourselves

I think Melkor is a vig type role. Haven't seen anything else id say is close, is that normal in this type of game

Amor a Luna!
Tac also claimed a vig role.

And Naomi could kill (clearly lmao)

Somewhat surprised we haven’t seen more town shots of Melkor is scum. But, I think the evidence against him is stronger than set up spec.

@Dr_Professor83 do you have list of people visiting your obsession? you have not revealed yet?
I got two names last night. I’m sure I’ll claim them at some point but don’t feel the need to yet.

One is out there (Cake) and I believe she’s good because of it. I only had two shots so I was using it sparingly. That’s the main reason I got so mad at my death, bc I wanted to catch scum killing Ratchet lol. That was really the only serious value of my role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
only things i gather from tpein's iso is a strong early undued defense of flower, which ive seen more from his scum game than town ones, but i cant deny not seeing it in his town games

the rest of it is bunch of nothing. i noticed he called ultra out for susing flower and he suses u and prof but for ??? reasons (this need to be expanded on by him)

i dont see any content that screams town. ultimately voting melkor at the end is like the best thing going for him if melkor flips scum, but there is nothing telling tpein cant be from opposing team to melkor or even throwing a bus vote like he did with ultra last game. the idea is he lacks any proper thoughts into what he is doing and is allowed to coast because we as town collectively dont care to weed these slots out early sadly. he needs to be forced to give reasoning for basically everything

@Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.