Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83 also superkills do not bypass budrives, so its possible they wanted to make sure he dies even if bulletrpoof or if someone protected ultra i guess

its alot of assumptions so its whatever

btw i thought about this earlier after u mentioned it and the superkills might not be limited / maybe if they use a certain member to shoot, it becomes super. so who cares to waste it

but generally its a risky move to busdrive ultra with an outed cop if ultra is scum. the cop is a target of fire from enemy team so thats kinda ballse
Ultra also watched that cost our team Ratchet in your avatar game. Would be daring to repeat history.

Wifom aside bc who knows with bullet proofs. I think it’s more likely Ultra/Red Night are Town. If scum, they have tied themselves together in knots since D1. Very risky in mutliball.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ultra also watched that cost our team Ratchet in your avatar game. Would be daring to repeat history.

Wifom aside bc who knows with bullet proofs. I think it’s more likely Ultra/Red Night are Town. If scum, they have tied themselves together in knots since D1. Very risky in mutliball.
tbh ultra doesnt get much involved in night actions lol

i think if hes scum then he genuinly wanted to make an indie hunter role only for fooj to make him scum lol

since PoE is massive i wanna read ultra town badly, he's my ratchet, my guide in this dark game

every morty has a rick

my rick is leaving me to rot :((

Emil

Certified Memelord
he also said he's frustrated which i guess i understand re: passiveness, but i expect some more fire after a town flip on his main scum read

he's cooking something with his abilities i guess

i think if hes scum then he genuinly wanted to make an indie hunter role only for fooj to make him scum lol

since PoE is massive i wanna read ultra town badly, he's my ratchet, my guide in this dark game

every morty has a rick

maybe once all indie die, someone evolves into sk

i remember rej had similar role like that

every morty has a rick

If he’s scum Orange Melkor should shoot one of he/Rednight tonight with their strongest kill so we stop dunking on Orange team so hard those guys probably gonna get torn through if it’s actually Melkor/Hayumi and they could use the distraction lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
also given how dead this game is town cannot afford to lynch an active player, regardless of my alignment lol

i'll self resolve at certain point

Emil

Certified Memelord
If he’s scum Orange Melkor should shoot one of he/Rednight tonight with their strongest kill so we stop dunking on Orange team so hard those guys probably gonna get torn through if it’s actually Melkor/Hayumi and they could use the distraction lol
i owe u one thing, reading EoD one

let me take a look, hopefully u'll be awake. might take me 20 min or so

also given how dead this game is town cannot afford to lynch an active player, regardless of my alignment lol

i'll self resolve at certain point
because scum jump active town end phases even with claims. while they afk

as proven from voter who where on reloaded as on example.

should been revives imo. :kriwhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
because scum jump active town end phases even with claims. while they afk

as proven from voter who where on reloaded as on example.

should been revives imo. :kriwhat:
tbh naomi i think u shuda shot melkor, the coutner wagon to reloaded

while i dont think ur shot is the worst, it's more of a paranoia/hero shot than a great shot that we need right now momentum wise

it'll be more justified if we r in day 6 with not many scum flips and ratchet/prof still alive

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also with Pein. Reminder that the anchor meant for him went to Ultra lol. (This is the second time wrong person go Flower’s anchor)
huh, double busdrive/someone redirected flower?

there r 3 actions in WU with 2 ???, so there can be 3 busdrives last night which wud add up with this

tpein can be scum for that busdrive choice

Status
Not open for further replies.