Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have moved into not immediate PoE but “wary of” territory lol. Although if Melkor is Town. It’s probably moot lol.
I do think Melkor is town
You lost many points from it lol.
yeah its. shitty of me to be honest- nmw allignment I am its a scummy move and id argue its more scum indicative. I cant really defend against that. Bit betrayed youre calling me evil tho >.<

I thought he did in Cake’s super mario game I spectated but not very confident in that and would have to check. Normally it’s a good way to find scum (as they’ll like to get at least one teammate in there if they can)
If he did, it was me and that's probably the 4% lol. He has been scum so much i don't see it. Gonna stay confident in it. He would distance D1 vs tie together with a scummate

Emil

Certified Memelord
well u shudnt be able to use invest abilities in day 1, let alone that early, so this mech wud need to be some passive

also why use it on flower?

@Luka might need to shed more light into it

I do think Melkor is town

yeah its. shitty of me to be honest- nmw allignment I am its a scummy move and id argue its more scum indicative. I cant really defend against that. Bit betrayed youre calling me evil tho >.<
You’re in the slight town pile. If Melkor flips scum… we may reevaluate lol.

Do not fail me again!

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont have much of the current thread state
Orca Hayumi T-pIen pot goblin if im running w/ my old POE (Ignoring players who subbed out)
Post automatically merged:

I thought flower was town

Its a protective ability that yields indirect information
cool, im okay with this for now. it seems shes aware of what u did

however i find the target choice a bit pockety personally

Orca Hayumi T-pIen pot goblin if im running w/ my old POE (Ignoring players who subbed out)
Orca got an inno clear today. Slight town on him. Pot also has an inno clear, and I lean solid town on him. Agree on the other two goobers.

For the green checks. It’s SRM, so inno clears are like whip cream and don’t hold too much weight, but it’s something. But that + their play is doing it for me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Orca got an inno clear today. Slight town on him. Pot also has an inno clear, and I lean solid town on him. Agree on the other two goobers.

For the green checks. It’s SRM, so inno clears are like whip cream and don’t hold too much weight, but it’s something. But that + their play is doing it for me.
pot couldnt have been directed at the source btw just a fyi because of my persona

for the remaining of this cycle and next cycle all town's invests r not redirectable at the source

Status
Not open for further replies.