One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
The reverie literally was working AGAINST them because that's when the Marijoa has the most security

Dragon and Kuma surely can get there like Fisher Tiger or even Kuma did by teleporting and climbing the wall, if not just outright learn Geppo and just fly up

And Sabo got hurt because he went for 5 gorosei and Imu, not because he was hurt by regular security
They straight up say that their infiltration of MJ was based around the reverie.

You dont remember Fisher Tiger's origins are a lie do you? He didn't infiltrate MJ, he was a slave himself who managed to break free.

Plotkai . Oda decided this to happen unfortunately , i am sure we will know the reason why Drago didnt go all out to rescue Ginny .
so why are you surprised that everyone is blaming dragon?

Oda wrote the way that Dragon and Kuma actually could've saved Ginny quite easily, yet they didn't. Which makes them fools

Normally i want Luffy to take out the big bads but i think it would be a great end to Kuma if he paw'd every good character off the island and then encased the whole thing in a giant pain bubble and killed Saturn
Isn't the incident about the SH doing a "miracle" on egghead though? unless am mistaking it as something else.

It won't work?

They value a slave more than a celestial dragons' lives?

Why do they need man power?

Surely Dragon and Kuma are stronger than Sabo + Karasu + Morley
and they would face less enemies
To keep system running they would have to willing to lets the CD died .
You can't have no one can't hurt a CD have group kidnapped and trade them.
Everyone would start do it so they try to save the CDs but making eg of revs would be the more important point .
So send a lot man power to fuck up the revs when there no where near as strong as they are now.
I don't think kuma is stronger than sabo to tell the truth , he is right hand of revs now which even above Ivan which was with them from the start .
Dragon i would say stronger Karasu + Morley but they also seem have better escape DF than him .

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Tbh, I don't agree with Dragon hate here ..

Yes Ginny was kidnapped but what you expect Dragon to do ? Attack MJ prematurely that too 14 years ago?

Dragon could save Ginny but whole RA would pay price for it ...

Luffy did wage war against WG but it was just CP0 whom they fought..

When it came to save Vivi, SHs did back down
Someone with some sense :suresure:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Welp... I think things are even more depressing than we thought.

So, the Sapphire Scale disease was contracted to Bonney by Ginny. We know Ginny died long before Bonney was born, and that Bonney developed the disease five years after Ginny's death.

This means the disease was something Ginny received from the Celestial Dragons that was genetic, and spread down to Bonney.

The Saphire Scale disease causes the people exposed to it to have their skin turn into blue scales when exposed to any natural light. So, in order to protect yourself from it, you'd need something to shield you from light at all times. While it is said to be incurable, we know from Hiriluk that there's no such think as incurable disease, and if the Celestial Dragons had that disease themselves, why isn't it spreading among them, like with Ginny? Also, the disease should be killing them if they get it, so they must have some kind of cure. Furthermore, Bonney no longer has the disease, proving that there is some form of a cure.

Through history, royalty has been known for incest and rape, with many royals marrying close and distant family to preserve their line, and yielding illegitimate children with the peasantry. Because of this, royalty through history, like the Celestial Dragons, have come to develop a high rate of sexual mutation and spread of STDs.

Like I said, the Sapphire Scale disease is spread through contact to light. What are the Celestial Dragons wearing? Airtight suits with helmets. But, some, like Garling, do not have these suits. I believe the CDs with suits are the more inbred type, who've contracted the Sapphire Scale disease through inbreeding and horrible sexual health/morality, like Charlos.

This is why Garling has no problem walking around without a suit, he doesn't have the Sapphire Scale Disease. Vegapunk is working for them to outright try to find a cure for it.

This is a really sad option, because it would mean Ginny's rape also directly led to her death. There's a possibility the Sapphire Scale disease is an STD, sadly.

so why are you surprised that everyone is blaming dragon?

Oda wrote the way that Dragon and Kuma actually could've saved Ginny quite easily, yet they didn't. Which makes them fools
And they need to wait if people are impatient it cant be helped . It seems Dragon knows this unexpected enemy , if its Garling or Saturn there is nothing Dragon could have done imagine layer of protection they have .

You cannot compare Reverie to this and objectives were different .

Are you having nightmares about Akainu scaring Teach again, Erkek
:milaugh:
You clown must be in delusion again Celestials fodder :steef: If Teach was scared of your Ladmirals he would stay as a Warlord or wouldn't think of making Lakainu's equal his underling despite the risk of backstabbing.

How many sex slaves Lakainu brought for Celestials last week? :milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Tbh, I don't agree with Dragon hate here ..

Yes Ginny was kidnapped but what you expect Dragon to do ? Attack MJ prematurely that too 14 years ago?

Dragon could save Ginny but whole RA would pay price for it ...

Luffy did wage war against WG but it was just CP0 whom they fought..

When it came to save Vivi, SHs did back down
It's just agenda based bullshit.

You clown must be in delusion again Celestials fodder :steef: If Teach was scared of your Ladmirals he would stay as a Warlord or wouldn't think of making Lakainu's equal his underling despite the risk of backstabbing.
Stfu
BB has a record of getting scared more often then scaring people.
:lusalty:

Welp... I think things are even more depressing than we thought.

So, the Sapphire Scale disease was contracted to Bonney by Ginny. We know Ginny died long before Bonney was born, and that Bonney developed the disease five years after Ginny's death.

This means the disease was something Ginny received from the Celestial Dragons that was genetic, and spread down to Bonney.

The Saphire Scale disease causes the people exposed to it to have their skin turn into blue scales when exposed to any natural light. So, in order to protect yourself from it, you'd need something to shield you from light at all times. While it is said to be incurable, we know from Hiriluk that there's no such think as incurable disease, and if the Celestial Dragons had that disease themselves, why isn't it spreading among them, like with Ginny? Also, the disease should be killing them if they get it, so they must have some kind of cure. Furthermore, Bonney no longer has the disease, proving that there is some form of a cure.

Through history, royalty has been known for incest and rape, with many royals marrying close and distant family to preserve their line, and yielding illegitimate children with the peasantry. Because of this, royalty through history, like the Celestial Dragons, have come to develop a high rate of sexual mutation and spread of STDs.

Like I said, the Sapphire Scale disease is spread through contact to light. What are the Celestial Dragons wearing? Airtight suits with helmets. But, some, like Garling, do not have these suits. I believe the CDs with suits are the more inbred type, who've contracted the Sapphire Scale disease through inbreeding and horrible sexual health/morality, like Charlos.

This is why Garling has no problem walking around without a suit, he doesn't have the Sapphire Scale Disease. Vegapunk is working for them to outright try to find a cure for it.

This is a really sad option, because it would mean Ginny's rape also directly led to her death. There's a possibility the Sapphire Scale disease is an STD, sadly.
Good stuff,but i don't think that suit protects you from light.