• Total voters
Chapter 1099 will be named "Sun God Nika"
- The chapter will cover the remaining 6 years of the flashback
- King Becori burns the houses of Sobert Kingdom
- Kuma gets really furious and he decimates the kingdom by himself
- Kuma is made the king of Sorbet Kingdom and is known as the tyrant king
- 4 years later (story before the timeskip), Kuma is made a Warlord of the sea
- Bonney is 10 years old and she falls really sick and is about to die
- Bonney tells Kuma "dad, I'm 10 years old now, I should get better soon" (she thought that she would heal at 10 years old)
- Kuma takes Bonney's pain but it is not enough, Bonney is still sick
- Kuma tells Bonney "don't worry, you will soon be able to get under the sun thanks to the sun god Nika"
- Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and begs him to find a solution for Bonney
- Vegapunk tells him that he can't do anything for her
- Kuma decides to take Bonney's sapphire scale with the paw paw fruit
- The sapphire scale is transferred from Bonney to Kuma, Bonney is healed, Kuma had to take the sapphire scale or it would have returned to its origin
- However, it is now Kuma who falls sick, we see him have pain because of the sapphire scale but he stays alive thanks to his Buccaneer race
- Kuma is yet happy because Bonney is now healed and she looks very happy, like when Luffy was happy after Zoro took his pain
- However, Kuma is dying now and there is no going back after this
- Dying Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and asks him to convert him into a robot that will be controlled in distance thanks to an antenna
- Kuma asks Vegapunk to save his soul somewhere safe so he can experience Nika coming back
- Kuma takes his soul with the paw paw fruit and thanks to Vegapunk, it is transferred into the ancient robot that is sitting on Egghead
- We then move on to when the ancient robot heard the drums of liberation from Nika, it was Kuma who was reacting to them and we see the ancient robot do the Nika dance
- Then we go back to the present
- In an impressive double spread, we see Nika appear back and save Bonney from Saturn
I agree with almost everything in here. Kuma actually being the giant robot now is an interesting theory. Would be a plot twist for sure

Imagine thinking retards like Luffy and Garp can stand toe to toe with this man
Dragon has done absolutely nothing
Yeah that is what we can agree on. I mean he never met his father. But Dragon‘s gene in regarding their goal runs through him.

Obviously they‘re different methods, but they are sharing a commonly endgoal in regarding to that.

Luffy isn‘t actively fighting the WG per se.
Genes don't work like that. Luffy is just being himself. It has nothing to do with Dragon.

Does no one find it odd that Oda is releasing unfinished work? He could have easily waited another week and announced a break again. He did not do so and I am wondering why… .

The only reason that comes to my mind is, if he does it, because he needs to meet a deadline. If so, than I am wondering, why he is not adapting that deadline and is rescheduling it for later.

Unless Oda cannot reschedule it, because we as the reader know of the deadline - because he already has announced it somehow.

And the only times Oda hints to what the next year will hold plot-wise, is in his Festa-letter from December 2022. He told us there that we would get to see a fight between that person and that person and that this fight would utmost surprise us. I haven’t seen that surprising fight as of now and I think the next chapters will have us seeing Oda deliver on that. Maybe Oda is waiting until chapter 1100, because we know him liking to put important scenes into the chapters ending with “00”.

And yes, if Oda wants to show us that fight, he needs to at least hurry up, or we have still not arrived there until he will have to release the next Festa-letter during December again.

I think I have a very good guess as to who those two fighters will be.

To the chapter:

We actually can pull quite a bit of information out of it.

We can see for example that Oda is already hinting of what is coming next: “I’m afraid it’s simply terminal, going by our current scientific understanding of it.” This “[…] current scientific understanding […]” is what the doctor told Kuma is the reason Bonney cannot be cured. So, one way or another Kuma’s path will lead him to Vegapunk, because he is the only one, who is ahead of `todays´science.

Bonney not meeting Vegapunk before she was at least 5, lets us relatively easy deduct when Atlas became one of the Satellites. Because, Bonney didn’t seem to believe her as she introduced herself as a Vegapunk in chapter 1062, calling it a lie – mentally. This means that Atlas (Vegapunk 5) has not been a Vegapunk 7 years ago. And because 6 comes after 5, the same goes for York. She too, has not been a Satellite 7 years ago.

This also means that York and Atlas were not present, when the Stellar did that trip to Mary Gioise to meet the 5-Elders back after he had won that “Ibell-price” during “Germa 66’s Cold-blooded voyage vol. 31”. He only shared that memory with York as he asked her, if she could remember how cruel the Celestial Dragons were back then.

In fact, even Lilith telling Luffy that she had never left the island of Egghead in chapter 1090 tells us that the Satellites are a very recent invention of the Stellar and `joined´ shortly one after the other. Because Vegapunk had previously resided on Punk Hazard only mere 4 years ago.

So, whatever the Satellites are, they are recently build or joined recently and have not been around 4 years prior.

The only exception would be Shaka – he seems to be the spokesman of the Satellites or some kind of leader to them. He actually could have been with Vegapunk much longer than the others.

I wonder if that piercing of Bonney has something to do with her “face-stones” disappearing and her illness being cured or held at bay.

Does no one find it odd that Oda is releasing unfinished work? He could have easily waited another week and announced a break again. He did not do so and I am wondering why… .

The only reason that comes to my mind is, if he does it, because he needs to meet a deadline. If so, than I am wondering, why he is not adapting that deadline and is rescheduling it for later.

Unless Oda cannot reschedule it, because we as the reader know of the deadline - because he already has announced it somehow.

And the only times Oda hints to what the next year will hold plot-wise, is in his Festa-letter from December 2022. He told us there that we would get to see a fight between that person and that person and that this fight would utmost surprise us. I haven’t seen that surprising fight as of now and I think the next chapters will have us seeing Oda deliver on that. Maybe Oda is waiting until chapter 1100, because we know him liking to put important scenes into the chapters ending with “00”.

And yes, if Oda wants to show us that fight, he needs to at least hurry up, or we have still not arrived there until he will have to release the next Festa-letter during December again.

To the chapter:

We actually can pull quite a bit of information out of the it.

We can see for example that Oda is already hinting of what is coming next: “I’m afraid it’s simply terminal, going by our current scientific understanding of it.” This “[…] current scientific understanding […]” is what the doctor told Kuma is the reason Bonney cannot be cured. So, one way or another Kuma’s path will lead him to Vegapunk, because he is the only one, who is ahead of `todays´science.

Bonney not meeting Vegapunk before she was at least 5, lets us relatively easy deduct when Atlas became one of the Satellites. Because, Bonney didn’t seem to believe her as she introduced herself as a Vegapunk in chapter 1062, calling it a lie – mentally. This means that Atlas (Vegapunk 5) has not been a Vegapunk 7 years ago. And because 6 comes after 5, the same goes for York. She too, has not been a Satellite 7 years ago.

This also means that York and Atlas were not present, when the Stellar did that trip to Mary Gioise to meet the 5-Elders back after he had won that “Ibell-price” during “Germa 66’s Cold-blooded voyage vol. 31”. He only shared that memory with York as he asked her, if she could remember how cruel the Celestial Dragons were back then.

In fact, even Lilith telling Luffy that she had never left the island of Egghead in chapter 1090 tells us that the Satellites are a very recent invention of the Stellar and `joined´ shortly one after the other. Because Vegapunk had previously resided on Punk Hazard only mere 4 years ago.

So, whatever the Satellites are, they are recently build or joined recently and have not been around 4 years prior.

The only exception would be Shaka – he seems to be the spokesman of the Satellites or some kind of leader to them. He actually could have been with Vegapunk much longer than the others.

I wonder if that piercing of Bonney has something to do with her “face-stones” disappearing and her illness being cured or held at bay.
Or he asked for an extension and the editor and publisher said no.

After reading this chapter, I think Imu is Bonney's biological father and Ginny's rapist

Imu also has the Sapphire Scale disese, it's why we haven't seen his full apperance yet. Imu also avoid the sun, thus wearing a long coat.

The sun (Nika) is the only thing that can destroy Imu.

Imu has a strong hate towards the Rev army & used Ginny as his sex slave. Bonney is a rape baby as a result betwwen Ginny and Imu.
I really like this theory, and would be a really cool way to make Imu pay. Ginny's death seemed painful as hell, so maybe getting Imu into the sunlight while Luffy crushes his hardening skin could be a satisfying way of making him die- especially if he has like double immortality or something.

Imu being doomed to a death like Kars from Jojo would be a nice way of paying him back for his efficient leadership.

To the chapter:

We actually can pull quite a bit of information out of it.

i dont believe he published the unfinished chapter to meet a deadline, he would have simply postponed the release if that was the case, and as the author of the best selling manga in the world, no one would have said no. i remember reading somewhere that his editors are afraid to disagree with him.

i believe he published the chapter without finishing it because he couldnt finish drawing it for emotional reasons. he has a daughter, so i think the bonney and kuma narrative made him too sad to continue drawing the chapter.

had a thought that perhaps oda drew something pretty fucked up for ginny's skin condition that the editors pushed back and he had to change up some sequences, hence the unfinished panels. pretty jarring considering we never see her fullly in the chapter. could've been some freaky looking shit
Those damn WSJ editors are PUSSIES
I WANTED BERSERK PIECE