Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My flip doesn’t show it (as to not make my role auto clear or damn someone upon my flip)

Although, I think my/Ratchet’s play + the the fact I wished for a tree stump of all things should be pretty hard proof

If anyone wants to challenge us on the matter they are free to come at us lol

(Although with words maybe not an ultra kill like Naomi)
So as to not hard clear/damn my owner.

Basically you’re forced to still read them on play after my death
oh but what if his role is the town betrayer

earlier census showed mafia where short one member

still there still a town traitor, so you could just been seeing green for now :sus:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I k ow you really want your blown Ultra kill to be validated but it isn't, it was a misfire. At some point down the line you're going to be forced to accept that, like it or not.

First impressions: Sallucion, Ekko, Odd can all get wrapped up and lynched

:moonwalk:
If he’s town this game is just further testament that Ekko can’t read me ever

:seriously:
oh Psylocke probable scum as well
I personally wouldn’t be mad at any of the 3 getting lynched today lol
So we don’t wanna Lynch Ekko anymore or??
Ekko, Reloaded, Odd. Psylocke and Sallucion are also meh. Orca based off mechanical stuff
the better question is why do you seemingly refuse to vote Ekko?

I made a quick ISO on Hayumi and he does not seem terrible. Gives a relaxed and confident vibe. Also some scum reads similar to mine (Sallucion, Ekko). Though was against Orca and Reloaded. Reloaded was town and I think Orca is town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I made a quick ISO on Hayumi and he does not seem terrible. Gives a relaxed and confident vibe. Also some scum reads similar to mine (Sallucion, Ekko). Though was against Orca and Reloaded. Reloaded was town and I think Orca is town.
agree, his first post already making enemies of 3 players, although admittedly none of them being certified omgusers, still its something

his reads r very bad tho, some of these either flipped town, indie, or are read town rn

id much rather yeet baki

Who's town Ultra or Ratchet?
I am leaning town on both. Also Flower should be town and Orca. Kiku and Red Night also town leans.

Sallucion, Ekko, Baki, Pein, RA scum leans I would say.

agree, his first post already making enemies of 3 players, although admittedly none of them being certified omgusers, still its something

his reads r very bad tho, some of these either flipped town, indie, or are read town rn

id much rather yeet baki
Can you make yourself useful and Iso Baki, since you are bored?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am leaning town on both. Also Flower should be town and Orca. Kiku and Red Night also town leans.

Sallucion, Ekko, Baki, Pein, RA scum leans I would say.

Can you make yourself useful and Iso Baki, since you are bored?
i have taken a look at his day 2 and day 3 comes off very scummy to me

maybe not to you because u scum read me, but u have to still comment on my play today anyway. ur read of me is based on day1/2

Give it a rest already

He's in my role PM, he sees everything I see.
I k ow you really want your blown Ultra kill to be validated but it isn't, it was a misfire. At some point down the line you're going to be forced to accept that, like it or not.
i know for a fact you have killed me past game as town night 1

even killing people as town as well/but scum to.

to people who question you. you had no problem removing them from the game.

For someone who claimed to have read my most recent mafia game, I hope you feel like an idiot when I flip town. The difference is night and day friend but
:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.