Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Melkor claim a (self) buss drive ability?
How many buss drivers we can have in a game?
think melkor was something he bought from charlie, will have to check

indigo was buss driven and got killed night 2

Also not sure why Red Night would be wanting to protect Ultra after yesterday

But for the bus drive to not be true/Red Night to be scum I think Ultra & Rednight would probably have to both be red scum (which is the color I’d have expected Ultra to be anyway)
Actually super kill may go through a bus drive in which case Ultra isn’t clear by this at all
If Fuji is like Aries, Super Kills can be redirected/busdriven, Omega Kills can't
No you're not, you're just being annoying.

Red Night claimed busdriving Ultra and Indigo. That means your protect moved from Indigo to Ultra. Ultra was likely the target for the faction kill, so it moved to Indigo.
I wanted to protect Ultra and I had a doubt on Indigo after everything he was saying last day during the Reloaded wagon. I know Reloaded turned town but I thought he was taking the occasion to put his narrative. Prof said Indigo was obvious town, but you are not obvious town in a game like this even when having a power saying the composition might be to scum advantages too. Looks like I was wrong on Indigo after all. I would have wished for the kill on Ultra to be busdrived on a scum. Apologies to Indigo.

I have three actives I claimed yesterday:

1. Deadly Claws - on odd nights as x shot I can attack and wound target. It will bleed out in 2 cycles unless healed. Used on Sallucion night 1.

2. Hunting Instinct - on even nights as x shot I can detect if target has killing ability. Used on Cake night 2.

3. Acrobatics Master - as x-shot I can bussdrive myself with a target for a phase.

And three passives:

1. Keen Senses - I will dodge first harmful ability on me during the game (Fuji told me today it was not triggered yet).

2. Venengful Nature - after losing my Keen Senses ability my abilities will always find the target.

3. Feral Regeneration - I can regenerate from first kill during the game but will be rolecrushed and will lose my vote power for the following cycle.
@Psylocke confirmed @T-Pein™ as town because he has protective abilitiy. I asked for clarification but there was no follow-up.
Fuji said that theoreticsl ability preventing me from being bussdriven would not be considered a harmful ability by him.
@Michelle

Jesse Pinkman- not familar with this slot, but he made no progress to catch up, prob scum.
He did it as town in a game this year, I am sad Charlie spent an invest on me and not someone like Jessie, i would be sad to mislynch him again.
I don't say he is town for sure, but I expect him to try to help his mates if scum.

Are we sure Charlie is town?

RN probably not orange team if he's scum
prob red is red team.

I sent destructive ability at him day 3 if he used anything negative it be destroyed , since he mention delays happen on. no actions have showed up. and he been afk

also my killer immune to rc(i set condition for it, but fate gambit still showed up this night phase. so not rc)

also anyone check who visited flower? able to see who sent bad action at her?

Just did, it was Ekko
So the pressure and attention goes back to Red Night and then you come out of the wood works with this weak sauce....lol

Noted
Alright. Kill Psychic. Any girl will do...
Psychic not orange team as well.

Polar was talking with dead townies most of the time and mainly with Naomi.

I'll keep searching though

Status
Not open for further replies.