Character Discussion Doffy the Celestial Dragon : Holy Knight or Higher ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Doffy had stayed being raised in MG with his family what would have happened for him ?

I totally think he would have ended up in the Holy knights at least. Becoming the new Garling.

The guy was already absolute in his early days and knowing his personality he would have 100% ended up kinda strong no matter what.

Same for Corazon I can totally see him still being nice and kinda good hearted. And either fleeing MG or betraying or doing a Mjosgard kind of thing one day and being executed by his own holy knight brother (making it a great tragedy that no matter what one would kill the other)

what do you think about this and Doffy life as a CD ? Do you think Doffy would have become a holy knight ? Or even aimed higher at a Gorosei seat maybe ?

let’s discuss

@TheAncientCenturion @Veku @sanjikun @Kiiro @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @MarineHQ @Buusatan94 @Buggy D Clown @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido etc etc

If Doffy had stayed being raised in MG with his family what would have happened for him ?

I totally think he would have ended up in the Holy knights at least. Becoming the new Garling.

The guy was already absolute in his early days and knowing his personality he would have 100% ended up kinda strong no matter what.

Same for Corazon I can totally see him still being nice and kinda good hearted. And either fleeing MG or betraying or doing a Mjosgard kind of thing one day and being executed by his own holy knight brother (making it a great tragedy that no matter what one would kill the other)

what do you think about this and Doffy life as a CD ? Do you think Doffy would have become a holy knight ? Or even aimed higher at a Gorosei seat maybe ?

let’s discuss

@TheAncientCenturion @Veku @sanjikun @Kiiro @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @MarineHQ @Buusatan94 @Buggy D Clown @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido etc etc
All conquerors are hungry.Doffy would aim for the highest things he could achieve among the CD.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All conquerors are hungry.Doffy would aim for the highest things he could achieve among the CD.
But don’t you think Doffy became even hungrier because he was cast aside by the CD ?
If he had stayed maybe he would have been « a little » less angry and being « only » the next Garling would have been enough

but I agree, I can also see him wanting to reach the very top too

But don’t you think Doffy became even hungrier because he was cast aside by the CD ?
If he had stayed maybe he would have been « a little » less angry and being « only » the next Garling would have been enough

but I agree, I can also see him wanting to reach the very top too
He did for awhile,but after becoming King again,i think he got lazy.He relied too much on his schemes and this result on him being a weak conqueror.

Last edited:
It depends whether he would get motivated to become one. He obviously is capable but would he opt for it?
Post automatically merged:

He may have just grown to be like any other entitled Tenryuubito.

His strength mainly comes from the circumstances of his growth and there's no telling he would have ever trained if he could have just kept going at life like his family initially.
This probably.

Gareling struggling hunting civilian and other kids looking competing him doffy was easy for him to destroy all dressrosa and people on it from his place except Luffy fuji and sabo and you think god night thing will be a big deal after. They will be a mean fight against karasu, belo betty, morley, Lindbergh, koala and Inazuma. When Luffy hit a celestial dragon who sent the government to deal with it kizaru when the revolution army invasion the Holly land who stand to stop them the two admirals. when Kuma invade the Base who sent to stop him akainu. Why kong was sweating and crying like baby when he knows rocks and Roger and he knows all the god night over there simply because they are just not that much strong. They are just kind of celestial dragons that have some kind of power that could stand to fight not stranger than commanders but not weaker then vice admirals

Holy Knights should be probably limited with high level training similar to Fishman Island Luffy, thats as far as someone could get stronger without the real battle experience.

If Oda doesn't contradict, this is what Rayleigh says:

If Holy Knights don't get experience of extreme conditions of real battle, they can't be top tiers with training alone.

Its some chance they might be fighting vs Revolutionaries or some other rebels in real battles, if thats the case their level might be higher.

Its speculated Gorosei should be strong since they have battle scars meaning that they have battle experience, if Holy Knights are like that then they could be top tiers.

He’d definitely be a holy knight
Post automatically merged:

Holy Knights should be probably limited with high level training similar to Fishman Island Luffy, thats as far as someone could get stronger without the real battle experience.

If Oda doesn't contradict, this is what Rayleigh says:

If Holy Knights don't get experience of extreme conditions of real battle, they can't be top tiers with training alone.

Its some chance they might be fighting vs Revolutionaries or some other rebels in real battles, if thats the case their level might be higher.
Perhaps they fight themselves to train

Weaker than what he is. Strength in OP usually comes from the strength of will and that is forged through growing up in hard circumstances and/or with a burning objective pushing you forward.

If Doffy was born as a CD he wouldn't have had his strongest drive aka his father refuse his CD status, being crucified by a mob and so igniting young Doffy. He would have grown in absolute luxury like he wanted, every desire of his fulfilled, most likely he would have never ever trained because he had no reason to, not to talk about CoC. Ultimately he would have just become another Carlos.

Last edited:

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I kind of doubt it? The only reason Doflamingo became strong is because the world forced him to. His motivation for getting stronger and burning the world down was absolute hatred for the Tenryuubito & the humans around him.

Get rid of that and his most natural course is turning into Charlos 2.0

I doubt it.
Garling and the others seem to have way more experience, with some of them even fighting in God Valley.
Not only will Doffy probably not have all the training and attention that he got, but he also probably won't get his fruit, so they'll probably just make him a normal CD like the others.
And as others said, even if he was trained by a Holy Knight for some reason, he still probably wouldn't have his fruit nor any of the experience necessary to be on their level.

let’s discuss

Veku

Flamboyant

let’s discuss

He'd replace Imu