Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly confident RA will flip scum, but I'm not sure which color, so I figured I'd ISO him, T-Pein, and Polar, to see if I could see any common threads and use that to sus out his mates.

This was a waste of time I cant figure anything out from RA's posts lol. I hate these inactive bastards(so says the inactive bastard)

prof wincon just stated help his master/he linked with

can you iso ratchet? every town who question him or blue has been sent to the graveyard

It's a task for tomorrow for me. I don't trust them both. Actually when I see all LHFs killed until now flipping town and suspected people being also probably town (Jessie, Sallu), I am town, so i have suspicion on Ultra/Ratchet/Prof. Prof pushed only townies, btw.
I cannot exclude that you are just town with claims restrictions but you are in the POE in current game state.

Do you have anything helpful in terms of mechanics?
Who else is in your Poe?

No, I don't have without breaking my rule.

Charlie accepted flower anchor, didn't get rc from last night actions.... he said it just vanished..could be because flower dead

Wait, what? No. I didn't get it last night. It was like N1 of N2. I was supposed to decide what i wanted to do with it at night but i learned i got anchor during day phase. I don't really want to talk about it too much because i think it's a mistake :s but then i was neither rolecrushed nor i could give it to someone.

As for last night. Flower was convinced i'm town and me working boosts her role. Why would she want me rolecrushed? Why would i want to kill her?

please note how so far
A: My read list has 100% accuracy(my town reads we IGNORE my scum ones okay RED ALERT)
B: I hard defended ekko saving them and they flipped town
Honestly twon should just sheep me fr
I mean you have me in poe for some reason xd

Did you give me alignment check?

Random asshole is a LHF kill today but ignoring that
I have something that can fuck with actions TN
I still think red night esp. early game kinda exuded townie mindset so im sticking with that w/ pot goblin orca town
I hate some of cakewalkers socials but mech they seem clear
I want an updated D1 post
I also need to backread a bit :P
I mean, it's either him or Sallu. Sallu at least gave me refill. RA's watcher results are ok (i think?) but he could just be scum watcher.

cake and baki lie detected sellacoin town claim, they both said it failed/got no results

Wait, both?

@BakiDou why have you lie detected someone who's already lie detected?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower's wish was probably to give me access to TAC's role for a phase. Very suboptimal action really because none of his abilities are useful without delays, so I can't get any use out of it.

I pointed this stuff out yesterday with "we shouldn't waste resources on weak roles" but hey ho.

I don't understand the logic of why Baki I saying I'm scum. You check the text, you don't check the person with lie detector. I was even told, to be careful because some people can beat the test as part of my flavour. This game is bastard as hell.
Her role says that all investigations will fail. Lie detect is an investigation. .-. and you already fake claimed that ability as scum at least once .-.

If you're town, try to do something to confirm yourself.

I'm fairly confident RA will flip scum, but I'm not sure which color, so I figured I'd ISO him, T-Pein, and Polar, to see if I could see any common threads and use that to sus out his mates.

This was a waste of time I cant figure anything out from RA's posts lol. I hate these inactive bastards(so says the inactive bastard)
Hello. Can you list your tracker result for each night?

Flower most likely asked Fuji if lie detects would work on her, and got the standard "Depends...." reply from Fuji. Flower would have brought it up if she knew I was lying about usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.