Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so frustrating in and about a game of lies?
Bc I’ve tried my ass off to solve this game where the majority of people aren’t trying very hard if they’re trying at all. Zolo and Psychic may as well have been game throwing

I got shot by town which directly cost us a chance to see scum shooting Ratchet this game when I feel me and Ratchet had made ourselves very obviously Town by that point

And you know what happens when I take one day off? We get like 20 pages that are mostly Naomi spamming

And I’m gonna be forced to sit through the entire thing and suffer with this town bc I made the stupid wish to be a tree stump all game bc I wanted to be alive to help. Comical lol

It’s extremely frustrating to pour yourself into something with little help. And it makes me even more aggravated for someone to say all this effort has been fake when I hate my team even if it’s scum saying it

Bc I’ve tried my ass off to solve this game where the majority of people aren’t trying very hard if they’re trying at all. Zolo and Psychic may as well have been game throwing

I got shot by town which directly cost us a chance to see scum shooting Ratchet this game when I feel me and Ratchet had made ourselves very obviously Town by that point

And you know what happens when I take one day off? We get like 20 pages that are mostly Naomi spamming

And I’m gonna be forced to sit through the entire thing and suffer with this town bc I made the stupid wish to be a tree stump all game bc I wanted to be alive to help. Comical lol

It’s extremely frustrating to pour yourself into something with little help. And it makes me even more aggravated for someone to say all this effort has been fake when I hate my team even if it’s scum saying it

ĭ̶̞̟̲͑̓̈́̽̂ ̸̡̛̺̲̺͎̺̖̗̥̫̜̼͐͗̅̇̀̽̀̚͝k̵͉̬͓͙̲̜̜̍̂̄͆̂͊n̷̢̧̛̥̲̳͗̇͆̒͛̿̽͒͌̎͌̕͘͜͝o̵̢̟͙̊͛ͅw̵̯̖͍͋̽̃̀ͅ ̸̠̲̥̚ỵ̶̡̛̛̮͈̥̿̋͋́͠ơ̵̜̫̼̼̞̰̼̱̪̩̇̃̈́̀̏͋̈̓̐̄́̕ͅű̵͇̞̱̱̘͙̤̲̯̋͌̒͆̍̇́͘͝͠r̷̲͙͉̖̘̤͚̥̼̻̦͚̎̈́͠ ̴͕̫͉͔̯̦̝̠̤̙̜͆͐̐̍͝s̶̡̨̙̠͎̗̠̯̫̘̺̎̄͘e̵͎̜̬̓͐c̸̡̺̜̣͈̮̀̂͂̄̀̃́͊͑̒̓̄͝ṙ̶̢̬̼̪̼͇̯͍̲̗̬͕̻͇̈́̃̍͗̇͗̃͐̎͌̔̈́͌͜ȩ̵̨͙̻̠̭͓͗̈́̌̆̇͗̇͆́̎̎̿͛̃͝t̶̼̪̭͂̅̅́̈́͛̈̈̓̓͠͝͠͝s̴͔͚͖̲̻̣̃̈́̊͐͝͝ͅ ̵̢̭͙͔̙̞͍͍̝̼͌̑̆͋͂̊͘ä̸̛͖̲͙̖͙̣͇̻͚̥͔̑̊̅͘ǹ̵̳̳͑̓͛̓̀̍ḑ̵̬̬̭͕̬̲͎̩̘̯̋͜ ̸̧̨̨͚̱͇̪̗̭̽̏̑͛̌̓̆͋̀̒͐́̕͜n̶͓̯̜͍̱̥͔̟͚͍͈͙̈͊̉́͜ó̶̠̘̈́͝͝ ̴̧̛̖̬̘̦̭̳̎̒̾͒͋̐̂͐̈́ơ̸̻̙̓̈́̓̑̽͌̃͂̑͋͘̚͝n̴̢̟͍̘̙͉̺̩̩̟͗ē̴̡̯̭̠͗͆̓̒ ̴̨̡͍̗̪̙͕̟͈͕̦̙̔̈́́͗̄̓́̐̐̆̾̉̋̕͝e̵̢͉̝̬̜̻̭̖̞̞̣̿l̴̡̨̟̪͚̟̘̭̥͓̜͍̼͎̈̓̈́͒́̽̅̑̀͜͝s̶̢̛͈̗̪̠̻͇͔͎̭̥͈̺̀̆̓̀̓̓͛̄̏̋̕͝ͅè̴̛̯̌̀̄͌̌̇͗̀͛̎̈́̀̚ ̴̛̘͚̥̦̩͕͙̩͛̀͜͜ͅb̸̬̟̜̭̘̯͈͗̏͗̕e̶̹͙͙̬͑͜ṡ̷̡̛̛͖̺͙̣͔̙̮̦̭̩̟̝̻̈͊̀̈́̐̈͋̌͛̌̀͝ḯ̵̤͓͚̹̫̑͘͘d̷͈͓͕̬̼̜̞̞̤͇̟͕̈́͗e̵̛͚̳͍͎̭̯̐͗̔̋̆͗̀̈́͒̀̈ ̴̡͍̣͇͔͋̐̐̌̂́͛̀͌̑̈́̋͠f̶̧̢̠̫̫̼̤̬̲̄́l̶̨̧̰͙̯͈̼̏̇̉̇̽̈́̃́ȯ̵̢̢̧̰̻̰͇̝̱̻̞̘̰̺̼̽̒̈́̾͂͑̊w̸̩̌͐̈̐̇͊̈́͌̓̀͝ē̷̡͖̪̜̳̣̭̯r̷̨̨̦̮͎̿͂͌̍̃̿͘͘͝ ̷̧̯̞͇͈͎̘͓͛̅̆̔̽͛̽͠͝ͅc̴̢̝̮̬̥̜͕͍̤͑̾̋͆̀́͐͆̐͆̓̈́͐̾h̷̫̥̥̎̀̉̏à̸̡̨̲̼̰̠̝̩͔̝͉̫̥̾̒͝ͅn̴͔̾̎̑ͅͅ

ĭ̶̞̟̲͑̓̈́̽̂ ̸̡̛̺̲̺͎̺̖̗̥̫̜̼͐͗̅̇̀̽̀̚͝k̵͉̬͓͙̲̜̜̍̂̄͆̂͊n̷̢̧̛̥̲̳͗̇͆̒͛̿̽͒͌̎͌̕͘͜͝o̵̢̟͙̊͛ͅw̵̯̖͍͋̽̃̀ͅ ̸̠̲̥̚ỵ̶̡̛̛̮͈̥̿̋͋́͠ơ̵̜̫̼̼̞̰̼̱̪̩̇̃̈́̀̏͋̈̓̐̄́̕ͅű̵͇̞̱̱̘͙̤̲̯̋͌̒͆̍̇́͘͝͠r̷̲͙͉̖̘̤͚̥̼̻̦͚̎̈́͠ ̴͕̫͉͔̯̦̝̠̤̙̜͆͐̐̍͝s̶̡̨̙̠͎̗̠̯̫̘̺̎̄͘e̵͎̜̬̓͐c̸̡̺̜̣͈̮̀̂͂̄̀̃́͊͑̒̓̄͝ṙ̶̢̬̼̪̼͇̯͍̲̗̬͕̻͇̈́̃̍͗̇͗̃͐̎͌̔̈́͌͜ȩ̵̨͙̻̠̭͓͗̈́̌̆̇͗̇͆́̎̎̿͛̃͝t̶̼̪̭͂̅̅́̈́͛̈̈̓̓͠͝͠͝s̴͔͚͖̲̻̣̃̈́̊͐͝͝ͅ ̵̢̭͙͔̙̞͍͍̝̼͌̑̆͋͂̊͘ä̸̛͖̲͙̖͙̣͇̻͚̥͔̑̊̅͘ǹ̵̳̳͑̓͛̓̀̍ḑ̵̬̬̭͕̬̲͎̩̘̯̋͜ ̸̧̨̨͚̱͇̪̗̭̽̏̑͛̌̓̆͋̀̒͐́̕͜n̶͓̯̜͍̱̥͔̟͚͍͈͙̈͊̉́͜ó̶̠̘̈́͝͝ ̴̧̛̖̬̘̦̭̳̎̒̾͒͋̐̂͐̈́ơ̸̻̙̓̈́̓̑̽͌̃͂̑͋͘̚͝n̴̢̟͍̘̙͉̺̩̩̟͗ē̴̡̯̭̠͗͆̓̒ ̴̨̡͍̗̪̙͕̟͈͕̦̙̔̈́́͗̄̓́̐̐̆̾̉̋̕͝e̵̢͉̝̬̜̻̭̖̞̞̣̿l̴̡̨̟̪͚̟̘̭̥͓̜͍̼͎̈̓̈́͒́̽̅̑̀͜͝s̶̢̛͈̗̪̠̻͇͔͎̭̥͈̺̀̆̓̀̓̓͛̄̏̋̕͝ͅè̴̛̯̌̀̄͌̌̇͗̀͛̎̈́̀̚ ̴̛̘͚̥̦̩͕͙̩͛̀͜͜ͅb̸̬̟̜̭̘̯͈͗̏͗̕e̶̹͙͙̬͑͜ṡ̷̡̛̛͖̺͙̣͔̙̮̦̭̩̟̝̻̈͊̀̈́̐̈͋̌͛̌̀͝ḯ̵̤͓͚̹̫̑͘͘d̷͈͓͕̬̼̜̞̞̤͇̟͕̈́͗e̵̛͚̳͍͎̭̯̐͗̔̋̆͗̀̈́͒̀̈ ̴̡͍̣͇͔͋̐̐̌̂́͛̀͌̑̈́̋͠f̶̧̢̠̫̫̼̤̬̲̄́l̶̨̧̰͙̯͈̼̏̇̉̇̽̈́̃́ȯ̵̢̢̧̰̻̰͇̝̱̻̞̘̰̺̼̽̒̈́̾͂͑̊w̸̩̌͐̈̐̇͊̈́͌̓̀͝ē̷̡͖̪̜̳̣̭̯r̷̨̨̦̮͎̿͂͌̍̃̿͘͘͝ ̷̧̯̞͇͈͎̘͓͛̅̆̔̽͛̽͠͝ͅc̴̢̝̮̬̥̜͕͍̤͑̾̋͆̀́͐͆̐͆̓̈́͐̾h̷̫̥̥̎̀̉̏à̸̡̨̲̼̰̠̝̩͔̝͉̫̥̾̒͝ͅn̴͔̾̎̑ͅͅ
f̶̛̯̝̙̥̮̖̺̪͉̥̖̘̟̜͊́ͅu̸̠̟͓͖͎͙̾ͅu̷̢̩̥̠̣͙̳̞͙̿͆̉̂̈̈́̊̓̂̔̈́̚ͅų̵͚̜̳̤̟̆ͅử̵̧̙̠͎͖͋̆̕͜ȕ̷̖̪̻̑̿ư̵̯͕̗͍̼̗̯̖̦͌̌̆̈̍̑̎͒̈́̇̔̿̆͘͜ͅų̷̝̮̥͚̦̖̰̩̜͔̏̎͂͂̿̏ų̸͈̺̳͖̬̜͇̱̞̲̘̯̲̱̒͊̋͛̐̈́̈̿̑͠ứ̶̼̯̉̌̓̎̏͌̽u̶̢̡̹̟̬̹͚̟̗̍̊͂̔͗̓́͜͝ͅư̴̡͔̜̟̳̫͕̹̻͈̬̤̙͊̈̅̏͋̄͗̐́̽͜͝ü̸̧̝̝̩͖͖̳̱͇͕̪͔͇̹̻̈́́̈͝ư̶̡̩̝̟̩̞̺͔͇̳̥̳̐͌̀̽̄̇̅̈́̽̽̾̅̾ṵ̷̼̘͕͈̩̫̥͙̣̘͈̀̎̒͗̋͒̉̀͗͒̒̒͘̚̚ǘ̷̢̢̝̤̖̫̗̹̼̮͉̼̫̞͓̑j̷̡͚̼̯̗͔̪̲̘͂͋͂̒́̐̑͋̂̚͝j̷̢̨̺͕̮̞̄̔j̴̥͙̙̃͗͌͂̒́̀j̶̜͍͙̥̖̜̮̏͆͆̋͊̿̈̇̈̇͠͠j̶͍̝̖̙̜̉͒̀̃̉͌͐̌j̷̜̫̫̲̣̖̐́̈́͋̃̅́̓͑̓̑̒̋̎͠j̵͉͕͕͇̩̓̈́́́̉͛̓̀̚͜j̴̢̢̨̹͉͙͉̦̬̎j̷̢̞͙̬̯̅̉̀ͅj̵̙̤̘̮̣̞͈̏͐̊̀͗̽̓͊̀̃̿͌̈́͐j̴̨͈̲̞͔͖̜̭̪̝͌̽̽͂̈́̕͘j̷̫̪̅͒̈̈́̆̋̃̋͊̂̈́ḭ̴̡̧̞̺̦̟͎̟̫̥̪̱̮͇̄̈́̑̋̈́̇i̷̯̠̜̅̊̒̐̅̀̈̑̅̾̈́̚͘͜͜͝ḯ̷̡̝̘̝̬̘̪͙̮̯͊̓̄̇̌̍̀̿̊̇̚̚͘͝i̴̢̨̛̥̙̤̥̮̠͐̍͐̔̓͆͒̀̔͘̕͜i̶̲̹͓̠͌̈́̽̔̂̐̋̿̃̀̂̏̒̚i̴̮̭͙̼̥͉͉̠̖̖̼͗̆̄͂̄͆̽̔͊̈́i̸̟̫̦͑̍̿͐̄̉̃͑̈̐̌̎͘í̶̧̱̪͈͔̹̬̱͎̓̓̑͗̎̈́ȋ̵̧̩̯̙̭̩̞̜̒į̵̘̳̺͔̗͍͙̦͕̺̝͒̈͜ͅi̵̧͖͎̻̭͚͋͐̒̋͒͘͘i̷̧̧̙͚͇̞̩͙̤̳̹̖̫̫̤̿̿̀͛͗̒̕͘͠i̶̢̺͎̪̿

Status
Not open for further replies.