Character Discussion Did anybody expect that Mihawk would be the last pre-ts character we would know anything about?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The world knows that Roger didn't fight all the Yonko. They live in a world where every kind of contact between the likes of Yonko, even via Den Den Mushi is intercepted and made into a big deal. Roger having full on fights with Yonko and besting them isn't something that would go unnoticed and thus left to one's imagination, as in "I believe Roger did that to become PK".

Yet, we of course don't know the full story as a lot of it is off paneled. We know that Roger clashed with Whitebeard and Whitebeard was scaled up to Roger as "the equal of even Roger", we also know Roger fought Garp and Xebec, so the people in verse have a better understanding of Roger's fighting power than us viewers. Kaido saying that Roger put the world to heel wasn't due to Kaido not knowing any better. He was perfectly aware of Roger's fighting power.

What's your point? I honestly don't understand, because I never said otherwise. Salah claimed that Mihawk's power level shits on everyone else in the verse, because in a verse where Yonko, Admirals, Holy Knights/WG and the Revos "compete for supremacy", Mihawk achieved his goal and is bored, implying that Mihawk's goal is superior to everything else in the verse, which is the reason he is bored in the first place.

Are you incapable of reading, or what's so hard to understand here? I never made the point that you need to be superior to Mihawk in a 1 on 1 to become PK. Just that the argument of Mihawk "being bored in a world where other fractions fight for supremacy" is nonsense. Simple as that.
No they don't.
No one knows what Roger did
Post automatically merged:

Just right next to Vista and below Jozu
:risitameh:
Above Shanks

Yea WB must be squadro level too right. Bro got stabbed in by fodder.
Kaido crying in pain by Scrabbards
Bigmam getting folded by Jimbei and Robin
Shanks loosing arm to sea king
Roger sneaking in bigmam island
:sanjimeh:
Sure lol , if I apply that logic , above sequence makes current Yonkou have even worse portrayal than Mihawk.
I go by the canon of One Piece.
Where Mihawk cannot cut down Jozu, and his best feat so far is cutting a piece of ice and getting stalled by Vista.
Mihawk is an irrelevant character with no background, no plot and that only exists as a stepping stone for Zoro, a secondary character of One Piece.

The rest is Zoro fan delusion, just like ZKK and the Zoro family and the Zoro plotlines. Non-existent.
:hapnoel:

Power wise , Mihawk does stands at the top.
Nope. Kaido is confirmed stronger. Even Zoro himself called him the strongest (the translation of Zoro saying "so called" strongest was proven fraudulent).
No one knows what Roger did
But everyone knows what Roger did not do, which is defeating all the Yonko in combat, which is an event of such a magnitude everyone would've known. There is no reason for Mihawk to just assume things as if Roger defeating the Yonko was just an unconfirmed rumor.

HA001

I go by the canon of One Piece.
Where Mihawk cannot cut down Jozu, and his best feat so far is cutting a piece of ice and getting stalled by Vista.
Mihawk is an irrelevant character with no background, no plot and that only exists as a stepping stone for Zoro, a secondary character of One Piece.

The rest is Zoro fan delusion, just like ZKK and the Zoro family and the Zoro plotlines. Non-existent.
:hapnoel:
And still stronger than Shanks

HA001

Nope. Kaido is confirmed stronger. Even Zoro himself called him the strongest (the translation of Zoro saying "so called" strongest was proven fraudulent).

But everyone knows what Roger did not do, which is defeating all the Yonko in combat, which is an event of such a magnitude everyone would've known. There is no reason for Mihawk to just assume things as if Roger defeating the Yonko was just an unconfirmed rumor.
Of course they do. Chinjao SOMEONE FROM HIS ERA thinks you have to beat all the yonko and admirals to do what Roger did