Questions & Mysteries What do Mihawks eyes do?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Maybe the eyes represent a heightened sense of awareness? Maybe even more advanced observation haki? I remember during marineford that when Luffy confronted him he saw his arm getting cut off. Maybe rather than luffy unconsciously using CoO, instead that was Mihawk showing him what would happen if they fought?

Double-Layered Eyes indicate Two are looking through those Eyes
There is Someone's Consciousness inside Mihawk
Just like there is Hakuba inside Cavendish
Just like there is Someone Imprisoned inside Zunisha (Vander Decken)
Just like there is Someone inside Imu (Doesn't Speak as a Single Person & Imu can be Translated to Adam + Eve)

So far only these Four have such Eyes
But more than a Dozen will be Revealed later

Mihawk who Lived +40 Years is as Strong as Shanks
But He is waiting for Someone even Stronger so that He lets the Second Ancient Swordsman inside him Fight
(It's like imagine Mihawk is Goku + Vegeta Fusion, and He is always Vegito but is waiting for Someone worthy enough to Reveal Gogeta, unlike DB Fusion, the difference between the Two is like Hakuba & Cavendish, even Shanks didn't meet that Ancient Swordsman)

Last edited:
Maybe the eyes represent a heightened sense of awareness? Maybe even more advanced observation haki? I remember during marineford that when Luffy confronted him he saw his arm getting cut off. Maybe rather than luffy unconsciously using CoO, instead that was Mihawk showing him what would happen if they fought?
Logical thinking after the movie RED revealing that Shanks can stop CoO users? didn't watch the movie but i heard about this reveal.

Zunesha was able to let momo see through his eyes
Double-Layered Eyes indicate Two are looking through those Eyes
There is Someone's Consciousness inside Mihawk
Just like there is Hakuba inside Cavendish
Just like there is Someone Imprisoned inside Zunisha (Vander Decken)
Just like there is Someone inside Imu (Doesn't Speak as a Single Person & Imu can be Translated to Adam + Eve)

So far only these Four have such Eyes
But more than a Dozen will be Revealed later

Mihawk who Lived +40 Years is as Strong as Shanks
But He is waiting for Someone even Stronger so that He lets the Second Ancient Swordsman inside him Fight
(It's like imagine Mihawk is Goku + Vegeta Fusion, and He is always Vegito but is waiting for Someone worthy enough to Reveal Gogeta, unlike DB Fusion, the difference between the Two is like Hakuba & Cavendish, even Shanks didn't meet that Ancient Swordsman)
I do believe the eyes have to do with 2 souls/wills becoming 1 but I think it’s yoru’s will
Some advanced form we don’t know abt obv
mihawk and imu having similar eyes
zoro and ryuma having similar eyes
There might be more to these eyes than simple character designs
Especially ryuma and zoro
What do you think of the 2 soul/will theory?
Imo that is likely a possibility with everyone with ringed eyes. As for ryuma and zoro being 1 eyed swordsman while it could just be a coincidence of fate I think it could be cool if it’s somehow tied to Shusui
Like that despite not having the sword anymore maybe zoro/ryuma became one with the blade somehow

For Zoro fans sakes, hopefully nothing, otherwise it means he has a special race gimmick and is still weaker than Shanks, that's not an L that can be recovered from.

For Zoro fans sakes, hopefully nothing, otherwise it means he has a special race gimmick and is still weaker than Shanks, that's not an L that can be recovered from.
if he has a special gimmick is an L for Shanks fans who were arguing the whole time that Shanks has other abilities aside sword skills...but if it turns out that it is Mihawk who has extra abilities it's an L for Shanks fans :gokulaugh:
...let's be real