Character Discussion Did anybody expect that Mihawk would be the last pre-ts character we would know anything about?

Lmfao Roger and whitebeards full power is that WEAK the island is fine.
Your logic
Yeah, because islands just get destroyed ALL the time in One Piece during fights.

Even during the Big Mom and Kaido fight, people were literally saying "the island is about to get torn apart.". 3 days later, and Onigashima was perfectly fine, lmao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, because islands just get destroyed ALL the time in One Piece during fights.

Even during the Big Mom and Kaido fight, people were literally saying "the island is about to get torn apart.". 3 days later, and Onigashima was perfectly fine, lmao.
Kaido vs meme wasn't a serious fight either.
They literally have a sibling relationship.
Whitebeard did more damage to the island screaming at Roger asking for Oden than he did in the "fight" with roger

Which, if true, won't go to Zoro either. Kaido is already confirmed to be stronger than Mihawk. Properly translating the japanese panels, which @Sasaki Kojirō made good effort in doing so, leaves no ambiguity regarding Kaido's title, with even Zoro calling Kaido the strongest, without the "so called" part.
Yes, Kaidou is Stronger than Mihawk Physically, He is Stronger than Everyone Physically
But Kaidou's Fighting Style isn't Superior than Mihawk's Fighting Style
It's not even Superior than Oden's or Roger's or WB's or Shanks or Blackbeard ... etc

Kaidou's Title means He have Highest Doriki, He is Strongest Creature
But We Rank Characters based on who can Beat who, and Kaidou doesn't have Best Fighting Style

Don't confuse between Doriki (Physical Power Level) & Fighting-Style
Black Maria's Doriki is obviously Superior than Robin's for Ex, but Robin got the Superior Fighting Style hence why Brook told Maria "Run"
Just like Crocodile said Mr. 4 is Stronger than Mr. 3, He meant Physically, cuz it's obvious Mr. 3's got the Superior Fighting Style (His DF)
And there are Dozens of other Examples

WB is Strongest Man because He has a DF capable of Destroying The World, meaning He have "Strongest DF-Based Fighting Style"
Mihawk is Greatest Swordsman because He has Unrivaled Sword Techniques, meaning He have "Strongest Weapon-Based Fighting Style"
Kaidou is Strongest Creature because He have Near-Invincible Body, meaning He have "Strongest Doriki/Physical Power"

Kaidou's Lost in a Clash against Luffy, He also said He doesn't mind Dying against Oden, He couldn't stop Asura, All of his Techniques were Countered by Someone or Another ... etc, So He is Strongest Creature & for now, i Put him Top 5, but He simply doesn't have Best Fighting Style, you think Roger or WB or Shanks would Lose against him in a Clash of Weapons? You think Zoro can Counter his Dragon Attacks but his Top 5 can't?

Kaidou is Physically Stronger than his Top 5 & Everyone Else
But when it comes to Fighting Style, They are Above him, as Simple as that
And Fighting Style is what determines the Winner, you're either Superior than your Opponent in Combat or You Counter him
(Unless They have a Defense that cannot be Broken, similar to Zoro vs Mr. 1, but in Kaidou's Case, We know that Oden can Kill him, the other Four are No Exception, and same goes for Actual Strongest Swordsman & possibly others)

I would much rather Mihawk get no backstory than him getting the same generic shitty sad backstory.

His behaviour is intriguing to me but i dont want to see his backstory. Mihawk will fullfill his purpose and that will be fine for me.

Yes, Kaidou is Stronger than Mihawk Physically
Kaidou's Title means He have Highest Doriki
That's cope. Kaido was called strongest creature, strongest man, strongest pirate, world's strongest and the one to bet on in a 1 on 1.

But yes, let's say that all these statements refer to Kaido being the strongest physically. Then Mihawk's title refers to him having the best swordskill, not encompassing DF and Haki.

:kayneshrug:

That's cope. Kaido was called strongest creature, strongest man, strongest pirate, world's strongest and the one to bet on in a 1 on 1.

But yes, let's say that all these statements refer to Kaido being the strongest physically. Then Mihawk's title refers to him having the best swordskill, not encompassing DF and Haki.

:kayneshrug:
I asked you a Simple Question, does Kaidou's Fighting Style Surpass Roger's? WB's? BB's? Shanks? Mihawk?
It's not my Fault if you can't understand Titles

Mihawk was also called Strongest Man, but We are not arguing about what Characters call them
We only compare between Titles written in their Introduction Box (Greatest Swordsman Mihawk, Strongest Man WB & Strongest Creature Kaidou)

It's also funny how you guys Love Kaidou's Title even though i never ignored it, but when it comes to Mihawk being No. 1 Swordsman, you ignore his Title & desperately try to Name dozens of Characters who can beat Mihawk in a Sword Technique Exchange

Kaidou's Fighting Style consists of Dragon Techniques + Kanabo Techniques
So please answer me, you're not Biased right? You're Logical right?
Then tell me which of these Two Fighting Styles is Superior than Roger's Fighting Style or Shanks or WB or even Blackbeard

Kaidou's Haki Mastery isn't No. 1, his Kanabo Fighting Style isn't No. 1, his Dragon Fighting Style isn't No. 1 ... etc
So what is Kaidou No. 1 at? Obviously his Doriki, He is Physically No. 1 & his Kanabo & DF are simply what Oda chose as his Fighting Style so that He Fights as Good as a Yonko

Kaidou's Techniques aren't The Best, what's so difficult to understand about this?
Zoro Alone was able to Handle his Dragon Techniques (Aside for Final One that was Countered by Luffy)
And even Yamato was able to Match his Thunder Bagua
And Base Luffy with CoC was able to Match some of his other Techniques

Kaidou have No. 1 Stats (Extremely High Health Pool, Extremely High Haki Reserve, Extremely High Durability, Endurance, Stamina, Strength ... etc), Literally No. 1 in Doriki

But Techniques Wise? (Fighting-Style), He isn't No. 1, possibly not even Top 10
He isn't Unbeatable

For the longest time we did not even know Imu existed. There is nothing odd about Zoros endgame opponent to remain a mystery.

EDIT:
Was also pretty shocked back then that he even appeared so early. Was really not expecting that.

Last edited: