Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

Hmm alright. I send something the night before to Cake which vanished from that WU, but also didnt show this WU, so it's not a delay

Again makes no sense I added my list and I contributed on discord when I missed dp here (unfortunately had to drive long hours to work ) . Makes zero sense when you say I hardly made effort you sound bit wild to me sounds like a Wolff to me perhaps .
It's true Jesse claimed on Discord but it was only the invest ability.
The discord has enough players to be accepted as activity from a slot.
I dont have access to discord this means nothing from me
contribute here whos wolf dont just use omgus that means nothing
I don't say it to defend Jesse as a slot in the game, it's not ok to say he did nothing just because you couldn't see it.
Omgus is hard to judge, fmpov comes from both town and mafia
Go back and see what I have claimed and who has confirmed the stuff...then see how many people have cleared me separately...then try and reconcile all of that with me being basically unkillable and being able to I guess passively heal/protect, and create a 2nd chat, with also somehow being I guess framed innocent or godfather. As I told Ratchet...lmao if you think all of that is possible while being framed innocent 2 times or being godfather in some manner for 2 usages (though PG or Luka could be faking or making up the writeup or invest or something), you need help

And I was trading a crap ton to get a duel that never came

I'm town, Ratchet sucks or is scum lol

D1: nothing
D2: upgraded Ultras next move, made Hayumi immune to redirects, chat/protect Melkor
D3: upgraded Melkors next move, made Ratchet immune to redirects
D4: used both on Flower
D5: nothing
D6: nothing, but still able to use both

Ultra and Flower confirmed the upgrades, Melkor kind of did

Pot Goblin cleared me separately via invest
Luka cleared me separately via invest/host writeup

Yes I'm town. Working against you doesn't mean differently for me. I'm going to go about it my way
Are you healing Cake for real?

Sallucion looks a bit better with ability usage, I am not sure she is town thought.

Cake, Luka are in the POA for me, Red Night in secondary POE. Orca I would lean town on.
Explain your Poe please
Btw if Luka is Town, I’m pretty certain someone in night chat is orange scum
Yes
Yday actives:
Cake
Charlie
Michelle
Ratchet
Sallu
Orca
Kiku
Pot
Nibel
Jesse should be but claimed today he couldn't access discord.

I hope i didn't forget anyone

It's true Jesse claimed on Discord but it was only the invest ability.
The discord has enough players to be accepted as activity from a slot.

I don't say it to defend Jesse as a slot in the game, it's not ok to say he did nothing just because you couldn't see it.
Omgus is hard to judge, fmpov comes from both town and mafia

Are you healing Cake for real?
In some manner yes. Maybe it only helps bleeds or poisons, maybe it works. I have no idea. Was worth finding out

S

Sallucion

well

sellacoin said hayumi looked fine @Sallucion there results among hayumi(watson) and luka that don't match cake walker alienment

unless cake is scum, and having two town on them....

I never said Hayumi is looking fine as in Town.
Only said that the list I got with her 'type' of abilities fits with what she claimed. Doesn't mean she is telling the truth about what they exactly do, nor that Hayumi is town.

S

Sallucion

Ok Jesse can go.

1. His actions do not add up to my results on him.
2. He said he has been notified he was Roleblocked. We never get notified about being Roleblocked + He didnt claim a passive which does so.
3. If he did target me, he should have had a PR. Doesn't matter which Day or which night.

Pushing the answer down the line. He complains people don't know how to claim everything in one post, but doesn't even know if he has an invest left and saying he has to wait on Fuji just delays things more given he is so inactive as it is
Im out of shots for this. There is a chance I can get another shot, but I am not sure with the ability, so I have to ask Fuji.
This is not a side step at all. Only takes long because Fuji sleeps when I am awake and I sleep when he is awake, so it takes a while for us to be able to communicate.

Possibly. He seems more of the loner feel though imo. Baki I think has equity with Hayumi/Luka to the point I thought earlier today he straight up tried to steer the POI away from them. Maybe I just missed something when reading, but I don't like how he has played the last few days. Kiku seems suspicious in the background as well
Well, you just wasted an entire cycle with your heal, we have 100% scum in Cake/Luke/Hayumi, happy hunting Orca/ we are close to lylo also, this is probably the towniest move so far, if you are town ofc.

Day 6 - Vote Count #1

(as of post 11502)

Jesse Pinkman: 4
Luka: 2
Dr. Watson: 1
Sallucion: 1

Lord Melkor: Luka
Luka: Lord Melkor > Jesse Pinkman
CakeWalker: Luka > Jesse Pinkman
BakiDou: CakeWalker > Luka
The Orca: Dr. Watson
Kiku: Jesse Pinkman
Red Night: The Orca > Jesse Pinkman
Jesse Pinkman: Sallucion​

Ok so heres the thing. Players who visit me get a random PR created by Fuji. I do not know what kind of PR they get, but LM got one when he slowly tried to kill me and pot got one when he send me a bunny video.

Jesse on the other hand, I don't see him using a PR. So either he didnt visit me, or he doesnt give a sh*t about the PR.

Baki didnt get one because lie detect counts for the post, not the player.
Oh, so that cofee PR was you?

Status
Not open for further replies.