Kiku

Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin
AlwaysMind

Evil
Post automatically merged:

the reds arent ordered by the way except kiku at the top
Need to finish the ISO nyaa

@Dr_Professor83 How many extra kills have been in the WUs so far?
Has there been consistency, or has it caught us blindsided?

If you don't want to look back, delegate and tag someone to do it for you
I’ve seen fate gambit show up 3 times (twice it worked the third it didn’t bc I assume scum lost the RPS)

Probably has shown up about every other cycle? Would have to check. Twice at night and Ratchet during the day.

Melkor also has a 3rd kill that’s a bleed kill that could be an additional scum kill if he’s scum, that he’s used once for sure and says he used another time (this was verified by RA that it was supposed to be used a second time on him but it didn’t show up in WU)
- ^ Ratchet actually thinks this gives him equity with RA

Omg it’s worse than I thought. Shit’s already hit the fan

:noo:

Thanks for your summary <
Girl if it’s one team of 8 that’s WILD
Reading through and lol @ Flower claiming miller on page 1. That’s the most Flower/like thing she could of literally done for her role I’m crying

:gokulaugh:
First impressions: Sallucion, Ekko, Odd can all get wrapped up and lynched

:moonwalk:
Hmm besides the obvious ones that everyone’s already echoed 100 times I have Melkor a solid town lean. Seemed to have a decent list of reads early and was able to back them up. Gut telling me this as well
Vote Lynch Odd

Ain’t buying that protown indie shit after the census was given. Looks like he just messed up for now
Vote Lynch Red Night
Just a little pressure cooker
Previous slot #1 compilation

Ekko read was consistent, she definitely wanted his head on a platter
Just a wrong read, I'm not sure if Hayumi historically misreads Ekko but I'm going to say that this is a safe guess

Um yah the census that Indigo provided giving us: 8 scum, 3 indies, 20 town ?
:sweat: Flowa I'll try to keep you safe this game
He tends to suss anyone who votes him, it’s becoming a pattern I’ve noticed
Btw I think saw read speculation on me using some abilities earlier? Neither of the accelerator or the other one mentioned were used by me lol
I've been making a lot of moves behind closed doors, but def not for mafia, instead for what I hope to be in town's benefit
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
oh Psylocke probable scum as well
I will say the amount of back to back votes jumping on Orca is cause for questioning but it's also multiball so not that relevant I suppose.
:suresure: I just wanted a summoner I didn't expect to be a fishy queen
Quote compilation on previous slot #2

If somebody wants to shoot Ekko feel free, he should be killable now

:catsure:
If you’re referring to me I know exactly what Flower’s talking about. We discuss everything in my cult chat
why tf make a message saying to vote Ekko rather than saying it in the thread? It’s not like there’s not a decent amount of people who want him lynched or anything
Typos. To clarify overall seems to care more what those accusing him think than usual and isn’t doing a whole lot of active scum hunting as would be expected of town Ekko
Yeah she tunneled on this slot unfortunately

Who do I have miscleared
One of Cake/Watson at least imo. But you know my feelings on that.

That’s both bc of the mechnics but also bc of my personal reads on Pot, Kiku, and AM. One could be scum. I don’t think all 3 are.
- this includes Pot & AM inno check

We’re looking for 4 original scum. Rn I think it’s Jesse, Melkor, Cake (or You/Watson)

And then I have to sort through my own weaker town lean pile to find the 4th probably if there aren’t two scum in Cake/Hayumi

Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
@Dr_Professor83

Let’s talk about this. Because as far as I’m aware there’s only 2 things you could be referencing for my “association to Melkor”.

the first would be the fact I gave him an early town lean literally off rip. One of my first spoken reads in the whole game because I like how he had reads early and was able to back them up. That’s all there was to it and I’d hardly point my scum mate out in large flashing letters.

The second and I’m guessing main reason is I didn’t vote Melkor. So firstly, given I had him as an early town read and had at least 4 other people I would have rather voted. I wasn’t gonna vote him period. The other suggested alternative was Reloaded, who I had a scum lean on so of course my vote went there. I wasn’t the person who tied the votes and I jumped on early. I was always down for an Ekko Lynch first and only switched when he started losing majority votes. Say I was protecting Melkor all you want but the other voters deserve just as much analysis
Not that it means much, but as far as I know, her main actions that were sent were on Flower in order to protect her
Good move, bought Flower time I assume

Status
Not open for further replies.