The laws of Leviticus only apply to Jews that lived in the theocracy prescribed by Leviticus. A theocracy that no longer exists.

If Christians don’t keep kosher or follow much of the over 600 mitzvot, hyper focusing on homosexuality as being sinful doesn’t come from any deep analysis of the Bible, but rather simple homophobia.
No dude, eating pork is just as bad as being gay, both are banned in the Bible you damn sinners.
Post automatically merged:

The old testament if there for reference of where we came from.
You came from the people of Israel? So you are Jewish?

@Monkey D Theories Theories read this https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Paul-the-Apostle
I don't think you are arguing in bad faith,i think you just lack information.

do y’all believe Paul speaks on behalf of Jesus and that everything he says should be taken as the word of God?
Half of the new testament was written by Paul.You lack insight about Christianity. Read the link i sent you.

Yeah but none of that stuff comes from Jesus, so I don’t know why y’all are so fixated on it.
Jesus never wrote scripture.The apostles did.

Every forum has that one weirdo who responds with Bible quotes :risitameh:
Every forum has that mom basement dweller troll.Get a life,Solis.You said it yourself that worstgen was ruining your life.

Last edited:
Afaik, they want gays to have the right for civil marriage. At best i know about radical lgbt people denouncing churches who are against this as homophobic
I can provide some links but they would be in Portuguese. I will use Brasil since we are one of the largest catholic populations in the world (if not the largest). In Brazil the marriage of gay people are not in contention for a long time. People in here have the right to change names and identification and be recognized by their chosen gender as well as marrying with anyone of legal age (as long as it don't cross some lines). If you want to have a civil marriage with your chosen partner this is not a issue.

The issue we have now is with gay people demanding churchs to celebrate marriages. Since the last decade we have some projects to try and protect our religion views (this project was archived but our supreme court assured the right for civil marriage and, at the same time, protected our religious beliefs). This issue is not caused by some sort of lack of protection by our laws or people denying some rights but just by leftists desire to corrupt our religion and try to force churchs to celebrate those marriages. One of the last attempts was last year when they were attacked for not agreeing with that. So, no. It's not about denying some civil rights or anything like that. Is about trying to humiliate religious people and force them to do things that goes against their views.

I can provide some links but they would be in Portuguese. I will use Brasil since we are one of the largest catholic populations in the world (if not the largest). In Brazil the marriage of gay people are not in contention for a long time. People in here have the right to change names and identification and be recognized by their chosen gender as well as marrying with anyone of legal age (as long as it don't cross some lines). If you want to have a civil marriage with your chosen partner this is not a issue.

The issue we have now is with gay people demanding churchs to celebrate marriages. Since the last decade we have some projects to try and protect our religion views (this project was archived but our supreme court assured the right for civil marriage and, at the same time, protected our religious beliefs). This issue is not caused by some sort of lack of protection by our laws or people denying some rights but just by leftists desire to corrupt our religion and try to force churchs to celebrate those marriages. One of the last attempts was last year when they were attacked for not agreeing with that. So, no. It's not about denying some civil rights or anything like that. Is about trying to humiliate religious people and force them to do things that goes against their views.
The Chinese have the largest catholic population i believe.

W post.I should have mentioned what is going on in Brazil,but i assume they just wouldn't give a fuck since they don't view us a part of the West.

yes

including the New Testament

Yeah but none of that stuff comes from Jesus, so I don’t know why y’all are so fixated on it.
Doubting the words of the apostles is a Heresy btw. They are our only source to the gospel of Jesus.

Last edited:
The Chinese have the largest catholic population i believe.
I really don't know.
W post.I should have mentioned what is going on in Brazil,but i assume they just wouldn't give a fuck since they don't view us a part of the West.
I think it's better to use Brazil because, in terms of actual laws, we have some of the most robust protection to LGBT people. They are protected and we have laws in place to punish discrimination.
The only reason why someone would try to force a church to celebrate the wedding when even the actual Pope said that homosexuality is a sin, but not a crime, sounds incredible like petty revenge to me.

do y’all believe Paul speaks on behalf of Jesus and that everything he says should be taken as the word of God?
As per Christian Cannon,the words of the apostles can't be doubted.

I really don't know.

I think it's better to use Brazil because, in terms of actual laws, we have some of the most robust protection to LGBT people. They are protected and we have laws in place to punish discrimination.
The only reason why someone would try to force a church to celebrate the wedding when even the actual Pope said that homosexuality is a sin, but not a crime, sounds incredible like petty revenge to me.
It is.I know Solis is a troll,but i'm starting to think this MonkeyD guy is being prejudiced against Christians too.

Ty will look at this later.

Forcing churches to wed gay people is against freedom of religion. Let churches be churches if civil marriage is a thing. And if you are a gay catholic, well tough luck.

Doubting the words of the apostles is a Heresy btw.
Thats not a good thing

Ty will look at this later.

Forcing churches to wed gay people is against freedom of religion. Let churches be churches if civil marriage is a thing. And if you are a gay catholic, well tough luck.

Thats not a good thing
There are gay priests!how is that thought luck?They just need to live in celibacy(which is something they are supposed to do anyway).

force a church to celebrate the wedding
Is this about clergy wedding gays or just like with nameless link about the church being booked as a location for that?

There are gay priests?how is that thought luck?They just need to live in celibacy(which is something they are supposed to do anyway).
Gay catholics, not gay priests

Then why question it.Who would be so dumb as to link something they didn't read?The article is clear in explaining the judicial implications of this.This isn't as simple as you people think.
Because the link you provided didnt support your claims really. And your description of it kinda sucks as well

Is this about clergy wedding gays or just like with nameless link about the church being booked as a location for that?

Gay catholics, not gay priests

Because the link you provided didnt support your claims really. And your description of it kinda sucks as well
The church being booked for what?We are debating the Church being forced to accepted gay marriage in its cannon.I think you don't understand what we were debating.
Churchs are private locations anyway,You can't just book a party/weeding there without consent.What are you talking about?