But i don't think someone that is related to the people that just blindly followed some genocidal lunatic would get what bravery is or isn't.
Ultra retarded take
Post automatically merged:

The lgbtq+=movement has been trying to judicially force the Church to accept christian gay marriage.Look it up,its been happening all over for more than a decade now.
Giff link.

Afaik, they want gays to have the right for civil marriage. At best i know about radical lgbt people denouncing churches who are against this as homophobic

To tell you the truth,i don't think Muslims are wrong for fighting state sponsored brain washing.I think Christians have lost their balls.
The weirdest thing here in the US is that very few Muslims are what can be considered liberal. They line up 95% with conservatives and would be the easiest possible demographic to curry if they weren't, y'know... abhorred for generally being brown people who adhere to different cultural quirks.

I mean add in the reverence for Jesus and it's like fish in a barrel. As a liberal minded person I chuckle at these goofs just fumbling the bag

Ancestors actions have no bearing on what a person does, thinks, values or whatever.

Thats among the most retarded points i have read in this thread ngl
WW2 happened around 70+ years ago.You Gradma/Grandpa lived through it and taught your momma and daddy the stuff your parents ended up teaching YOU.History has everything to do with it.Your ancestors actions live trough you.Also,if i'm not mistaken,you are actually Portuguese.

The weirdest thing here in the US is that very few Muslims are what can be considered liberal. They line up 95% with conservatives and would be the easiest possible demographic to curry if they weren't, y'know... abhorred for generally being brown people who adhere to different cultural quirks.

I mean add in the reverence for Jesus and it's like fish in a barrel. As a liberal minded person I chuckle at these goofs just fumbling the bag
American racism is idiotic.

Last edited:
WW2 happened around 70+ years ago.You Gradma/Grandpa lived through it and taught your momma and daddy the stuff your parents ended up teaching YOU.History has everything to do with it.Your ancestors actions live trough you.Also,if i'm not mistaken,you actually Portuguese.
You don't know crap about Germany, it's so damn funny how ignorant you are on most topics that require you to go out of your way and look things up by yourself.

WW2 happened around 70+ years ago.You Gradma/Grandpa lived through it and taught your momma and daddy the stuff your parents ended up teaching YOU.History has everything to do with it.Your ancestors actions live trough you.Also,if i'm not mistaken,you actually Portuguese.
I live in germany though. And what you are saying here may be true for some people, but thats it. Making that blanket statement is beyond retarded and a generalization anyway

I live in germany though. And what you are saying here may be true for some people, but thats it. Making that blanket statement is beyond retarded and a generalization anyway
If you don't see how the past influences the present,i think you lack the ability to introspect.
Ultra retarded take

Giff link.

Afaik, they want gays to have the right for civil marriage. At best i know about radical lgbt people denouncing churches who are against this as homophobic
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...marriage-would-affect-religious-institutions/

Did you actually read this?

Not what i said at all bruh
I did,it clearly shows that there will be judicial implications to religious institutions if civil gay marriage is legalized.

we are going in circles at this point

I got that link to make an example.In Brazil,we would need to actually change the constituion to legalize civil gay marriage.The very definition of family in our constitution says man and woman.

Not necessarily, and not forcing churches to wed gay people. You know, the thing we talked about before
Legally,they indirectly would.Read that text,it explains the judicial problems that would arise with it.They would claim discrimination and sue churches.

You don't know crap about Germany, it's so damn funny how ignorant you are on most topics that require you to go out of your way and look things up by yourself.
I know technoviking.

Last edited:
You are so full of shit.Homosexuality is a sin according to our beliefs and we are all sinners.God hates sin,but loves the sinners themselves. Homosexuals are welcome just like anyone else,but they need to live a celibacy if they want to live according to the scriptures.

The left is full of atheist that just want to attack religion whenever they can.

Back in the day,Christians used to be behead by the Romans for exercising their fate.But i don't think someone that is related to the people that just blindly followed some genocidal lunatic would get what bravery is or isn't.

It isn't.They just want to attack Christians and make them go against their scriptures.Why aren't they doing the same to Muslims?

gaslighting 101
you are a black belt at this

Ignorant kid probably doesn't even know about the Sedevacantism movement.
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Sedevacantism
The laws of Leviticus only apply to Jews that lived in the theocracy prescribed by Leviticus. A theocracy that no longer exists.

If Christians don’t keep kosher or follow much of the over 600 mitzvot, hyper focusing on homosexuality as being sinful doesn’t come from any deep analysis of the Bible, but rather simple homophobia.

The laws of Leviticus only apply to Jews that lived in the theocracy prescribed by Leviticus. A theocracy that no longer exists.

If Christians don’t keep kosher or follow much of the over 600 mitzvot, hyper focusing on homosexuality as being sinful doesn’t come from any deep analysis of the Bible, but rather simple homophobia.
Did you ever read the bible?Forget the old testament.Homosexuality is mentioned in the new testament and its a sin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_New_Testament
Christians follow the new testament.The old testament if there for reference of where we came from.
Romans 1:26-27
Saint Paul writing his Epistles
Epistle to the Romans 1:26–27

For this reason [viz. idolatry], God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.​
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
King James Version (1611): "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"​
King James Version (1611): "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine"
Jude 1:7
King James Version (1611): "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."​

Did you ever read the bible?
yes

including the New Testament

Did you ever read the bible?Forget the old testament.Homosexuality is mentioned in the new testament and its a sin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_New_Testament
Christians follow the new testament.The old testament if there for reference of where we came from.
Yeah but none of that stuff comes from Jesus, so I don’t know why y’all are so fixated on it.