Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma was already known as the "tyrant" and Vegapunk at first probably thought he was malicious person.
He was recommended by dragon though. And dragon was known as worse....moreover...it doesnt matter...He experimented on him whether he thought he was a good guy or not he would have done it..
Post automatically merged:

The fruit didn't cure Law instantly, he had to use it's powers to cure himself later on (somehow).
It did cure him.
And oda can use something similar with other fruits too it would have been fine.

I dunno why people assumed Bonney's fruit was the cure for her illness. With the exception of Law, most DFs in flashbacks are secondary things.

I suppose you could count Brook in a "he'd be dead without his own" case, but it was more an afterthought kinda situation.
People thought Bonney could de-age the disease to stop it from growing

yes, it seems it was passed down by her mother.
Yes, that not the point. There are families with history of seizure and strokes. The children develop these symptoms at different points in their life. If bonney has a magical fruit that can make her an alternate version of herself, prehap she can simply make herself a version where she finally shows the disease at age 50. Do you know something about the chapters?
Post automatically merged:

Be careful voicing such opinion you might get chewed out :suresure:
I don't care man, in a week I'm limiting myself to 10 post a month.

wow, this is disappointing. Weak, predictable ass plot twists lmfaao
Why would you want to put this fucking garbage law 2.0 flashback in the middle of a war?

Lolda attacks once more with his hype killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.