Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "The Will of Wanks Collide!" (Part 2 of 3)

As the two army commanders collide, the full strength of Wank and Anti-Wank is on display for all to see!!

But what's this? Who are these new outsiders who have shown up to the battlefield??!! What does presence mean for the Admiral Tards??

Figured I'd leave you guys with a cute little cliffhanger given that it seems full spoilers and the chapter will be dropping in the next few hours/days here lol.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Wank Vs Anti-Wank" (Part 1 of 3)

Days after the sinister meeting between @TheAncientCenturion and @Chrono , the mightiest of the Yonko and Admiral fandoms collide head on!!!

But who is this new commander that the Yonko fandom has named? What exactly does it mean to be an anti-wanker?!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::lumazed:
I got goosebump when Kejon describing the legend of Jo_Ndule
Post automatically merged:

About this Ndule vs Major Lee:

Major Lee is weaker. Major got sent flying by a weakened Ndule. Thankfully they were in a close space so he hit the steel wall.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Major Lee is weaker. Major got sent flying by a weakened Ndule. Thankfully they were in a close space so he hit the steel wall.
:suresure:

Ndule grows more powerful the more he fights

He can start off as a fodder but then quickly reach god tier depending on the caliber of Ls he eats
Post automatically merged:

Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "The Will of Wanks Collide!" (Part 2 of 3)

As the two army commanders collide, the full strength of Wank and Anti-Wank is on display for all to see!!

But what's this? Who are these new outsiders who have shown up to the battlefield??!! What does presence mean for the Admiral Tards??

Figured I'd leave you guys with a cute little cliffhanger given that it seems full spoilers and the chapter will be dropping in the next few hours/days here lol.

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura

@comrade i forgot to tag you, but you’ve been memed