Controversial Whose a hugely popular character you dont particularly care for

I think if you're willing to criticize a story and its characters, then it's perfectly reasonable to call into question someone's reasons for having those criticisms.

You guys often don't even read the story because you like it... You read it because you want something to talk about that's popular and divisive just so you can find an opportunity to boost your low self esteem by arguing with people and "winning" arguments.

This is my general feeling about the average fan here.

For example, arguing who the "GOAT" is, to me, seems retarded. There's no clearly established single "best character". It's all bias and personal agenda with that subject.

Shanks
Sabo
Katakuri
Hancock
Yamato
Carrot
Coby
Tony tony mascot
Ben beckman
Oden
Hiyori
Brook
Sanji
Ussop
Buggy
Roger
Big mom

This list is just for characters that i believe are very popular otherwise list would be even bigger.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think if you're willing to criticize a story and its characters, then it's perfectly reasonable to call into question someone's reasons for having those criticisms.

You guys often don't even read the story because you like it... You read it because you want something to talk about that's popular and divisive just so you can find an opportunity to boost your low self esteem by arguing with people and "winning" arguments.

This is my general feeling about the average fan here.

For example, arguing who the "GOAT" is, to me, seems retarded. There's no clearly established single "best character". It's all bias and personal agenda with that subject.
Hmm 🤔 for Me personally I mostly read for fhe characters

I can sit through a bad plot if the characters are great

But it can be the most amazing plot ever written and if I don't like majority of rhe characters then I'll likely avoid watching it

For me hands down whitebeard

But WB has my man Akainu said is a washed up has been who could never measure up to Roger
"
We literally get a panel of WB and Roger talking about how WB isn't interested in going to Laugh Tale.
Later in the Oden flashback we see Roger begging Whitebeard to give Oden to him.
I don't know what you are talking about, and you probably don't either.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
We literally get a panel of WB and Roger talking about how WB isn't interested in going to Laugh Tale.
Later in the Oden flashback we see Roger begging Whitebeard to give Oden to him.
WB should start orphanage instead of Piracy if he just really wanted a family

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm talking about how whitebeard isn't a good character he was merely meant to introduce the strength of the yonko and is an overall boring character who indeed was washed up when we met him in marine ford