Controversial Whose a hugely popular character you dont particularly care for

I think if you're willing to criticize a story and its characters, then it's perfectly reasonable to call into question someone's reasons for having those criticisms.

You guys often don't even read the story because you like it... You read it because you want something to talk about that's popular and divisive just so you can find an opportunity to boost your low self esteem by arguing with people and "winning" arguments.

This is my general feeling about the average fan here.

For example, arguing who the "GOAT" is, to me, seems retarded. There's no clearly established single "best character". It's all bias and personal agenda with that subject.
NGL but that pretty shallow of a reason to read something. First off a person should read or watch something because it's entertaining to them.
Now having a community is fine and all but to argue and wining an argument with strangers is meh. I could do that in real life because I have friends who read One piece but some people don't have that opportunity, hense why they like chatting on Reddit, X or here. People also like to prove their opinion is right but regardless it still an opinion and Oda certainly doesn't care.

Yeah to you bud, arguing or watching/reading who the Boat or the Goat is entertaining. That why sport people like to talk about it on TV, for example Jordan or LeBron?
It's human nature to compare and feel the need to be better than someone.

I don't care that much about the likes of Usopp, Robin, Law, Yamato and some others, and I despise Hancock. Dogshit character and anyone who stans that flanderized simp should feel bad.

Additionally, I've been losing interest in Zoro and Sanji.

I have never liked Oden, Momonosuke and Yamato even more with the hollow overhype and worship in universe that Oden received and his retarded dance and submission to Orochi and Kaido, the ass pull of Momonosuke being aged up and being made far stronger that he should have and deserved to be with his lack of training, battle and experience; and the latter's stupid and cringeworthy worship of Oden and "I am Oden" shenanigans.