Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma probably knows about Luffy through Dragon, its rhe only connection that I can think that makes sense on why he'd go there specifically.

Maybe its a hint towards Luffy's mother though, idk.
Why would it hint towards Luffy's mom? This is during teen Luffy's life and we didn't see her when he was a kid.

He just babbling at this point, and how the fuck this sets up 1101 to be a great chapter, seems like everyone is on drugs.
It doesn’t actually make sense cause Ivankov said that Dragon didnt even tell anyone that he had a family
Post automatically merged:

Kuma probably knows about Luffy through Dragon, its rhe only connection that I can think that makes sense on why he'd go there specifically.

Maybe its a hint towards Luffy's mother though, idk.
Ivankov said Dragon didn’t tell anyone about his family though

it’s just weird

Is there a break next chapter?
If not , we are back to egghead and at a cliffhanger guys.
Kuma flashback is done , we know kuma and Saturn made a deal.

Yo Yo Yo Yo , if Kizaru knew everything and Kuma helped SH in front Kizaru in Sabaody , is that the reason he is the way the he is right now.

Saturn removed remaining will he add after that incident.
Kizaru doesnt know about Kuma's connection to Luffy, so no. The deal is basically that his love for Bonney meant that he would sacrifice himself for her and become a machine. I assume Pew isnt really describing the deal as much it should be described though

It doesn’t actually make sense cause Ivankov said that Dragon didnt even tell anyone that he had a family
Post automatically merged:

Ivankov said Dragon didn’t tell anyone about his family though

it’s just weird
Ivankov went to prison about a decade ago. Dragon may tell Kuma in hopes of Kuma looking out for him during his time as a warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.