Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Maybe this visit to Foosha is how Kuma learned about the relation between luffy and Dragon

C

Cruxroux

Kizaru doesnt know about Kuma's connection to Luffy, so no. The deal is basically that his love for Bonney meant that he would sacrifice himself for her and become a machine. I assume Pew isnt really describing the deal as much it should be described though
Who cares about their connection lol.
My point was Kuma was supposed to be on WG side not SH side.

We should be going back to the present in the next chapter, the beginning of the next chapter might be flashback but the rest will probably be back to Egghead again.

Except that, as the chapter points out, the modifications are progressive. He didnt lose his mind yet, so he can evidently still make his own decisions.

He already knew he was going to lose his mind, whether or not he rebeled against Kizaru doesnt matter, he still was free after that to go and see Rayleigh and Shakky before losing his mind.

C

Cruxroux

Kizaru doesnt know about Kuma's connection to Luffy, so no. The deal is basically that his love for Bonney meant that he would sacrifice himself for her and become a machine. I assume Pew isnt really describing the deal as much it should be described though

Status
Not open for further replies.