Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
? It literally needed to be right now. Saturn is clearly the main orchestrator behind Kuma and Bonney's plot. She's held at gunpoint, and Kuma is on his way to Egghead. It, very clearly, is supposed to end with him having some sort of directive to protect her no matter what.
Sure but it still feels out of place because it is being way too stretched out.
Could have been handled better

Sure but it still feels out of place because it is being way too stretched out.
Could have been handled better
Disagree lol. Its the one flashback Ive wanted for years so I dont feel this way at all, especially if Kuma is meant to have some finality as a strawhat member or major importance to the endgame of the series at least. At worst, its no different than Law's

Disagree lol. Its the one flashback Ive wanted for years so I dont feel this way at all, especially if Kuma is meant to have some finality as a strawhat member or major importance to the endgame of the series at least. At worst, its no different than Law's
I mean in most flashback's we are not seeing the same thing for pretty much every chapter.
I feel like Oda is telling the same story over and over again, at first I was really into it. Not anymore though.

But I see from where you are coming from, I just really dislike what I am seeing in the past chapters but it's my perspective at least.

Ah i think I figured it out. Bonney was cast out of slavery because her mother's disease, but if VP cures her, Saturn is threatening Kuma that she'll be recaptured again since she'd no longer be sick.

So he then negotiates to grant her freedom in the end. Bonney doesnt know she was born a CD slave, thats the big secret and what I assume Kuma sacrfices himself over at least.

What I still dont get is why Akainu acts like she ran away from the govt though, that part I still dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.