Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is it possible there's something special about Foosha?

First Shanks was there for a good period of time

Second a Celestial dragon came all the way to the east blue to visit goa kingdom/ foosha

Now It's revealed Kuma went there?

Who knows who else visited foosha in the past

Is it possible there's something special about Foosha?

First Shanks was there for a good period of time

Second a Celestial dragon came all the way to the east blue to visit goa kingdom/ foosha

Now It's revealed Kuma went there?

Who knows who else visited foosha in the past
Possibly.

Why is this stupid flashback so long? I thought Oda wanted to end One Piece soon... If it goes on for more chapters, then we all will soon have suffered as much as Kuma. Show us Egghead again, Odacchi!

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Your retarded ass was proven wrong again, Dragon didn’t appear in chapter 1100, now go cry or die somewhere
When did i ever say he was in 1100?
:luffywat:
What are you on about?
I never made a comment on dragon.
Post automatically merged:

First of go to a urologist.

Do you have diabetes in the family? If yes go to a diabetologist; then he sees if you diabetes and discontinue medication; if your lucky your might only changed your diat or must take metformin (tablet)
Ahh yess , internet medical consultation
:steef::steef:

now go die somewhere
:peperain:

No
It's a shonen starting from being a weakling to reach the top..... ..aside from the obvious numerous battle required in order reach the top.....the lore, world building etc etc all cannot fit it in 10 chap.
Kuma backstory is good but the last two chaps (previous and this incoming) are unusually stalled with unnecessary panel that has zero impact to the story........just get straight through the point.
You haven't even seen the panels this week yet.

What was unnecessary last week?

Kid Luffy wasn't a pirate lol
I think Kuma went there to do something related to the CD.Maybe he figure out who kidnapped Bonney.Who knows...
I mean this isn’t kid luffy. Last chapter took place literally 2 years before the story started.

I wouldn’t be shocked if this chapters scene is just after luffy leaves loguetown

hum...food for thought...
Tbh it’s hard keeping the timeline straight because of child Bonney when we’re used to her and luffy looking the same age.

But yeah at the end of last chapter luffy was already 15 years old and Ace was possibly already on whitebeards ship.

What's the discussion?
Spoiler clearly said this dumbass MC thought he was playing with a bear who speaks just like a daily everyday normal mothafucka-
Pretty sure that’s just Drumz trolling. If it was legit he’d have posted it in the actual spoiler page.

I mean this isn’t kid luffy. Last chapter took place literally 2 years before the story started.

I wouldn’t be shocked if this chapters scene is just after luffy leaves loguetown
2 years? When did it state that? I though Bonney was still 5 years old in the last chapter

Tbh
Pretty sure that’s just Drumz trolling. If it was legit he’d have posted it in the actual spoiler page.
it was legit, the polar bear being in Texas is hinting at a bear (Kuma) being out place (in foosha village)

Last edited:
2 years? When did it state that? I though Bonney was still 5 years old in the last chapter
Bonney was 6 when Kuma became king according to 1098, and maybe it was just Bonneys words kept confusing me about her turning 10 soon. Ill need to reread the official

it was legit, the polar being being in Texas is hinting at a bear (Kuma) being out place (in foosha village)
So yeah since Bonneys currently 12, Luffy went off to see when she was 10 (probably about same time she did)

So currently in the flashback luffys somewhere between 13 and 17 depending on how long Kuma was king and how long it took for him to find Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.