Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Luffy needed Crocodile to lose his will to fight for alabasta before Luffy actually stood a chance in this fight
Not just that. Blood as haki alternative.
Even blood wasn't used like that or water again elemental disadvantage like rubber and electricity. Crocodile would have fodderised Luffy again.

Its another strength hype for Ace, but who would've thought Kuma become a Shichibukai only because Ace beat 1 of them.
Loool Luffy turned Fatass Queen's prison into his personal Training Dojo.
Go back & look at how Ace was when Garp went and met him inside Prison.

Please stop being stupid, lol.
Says nothing lol.
Ace is still in better condition than King.
How come every argument out of your mouth is dumb.
- Zoro cut through king , he lost his wing , couldn't even use his power because still injured.
- was well capable of using fire right after Seastones were off like marco did.
- Fire counters Ice bad , it's simply bad match up like rubber vs electricity. Elemental advantage you're talking about is useless in king and Aramaki case because Aramaki on panelled countered Fire of decent level. Don't expect king to go all out with that body lol.
Discuss it here plebs:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/ace-in-mf-or-alber-in-udon-who-was-more-nerfed.42832/

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Her vivre card states bonney escaped from the WG and then formed the Bonney Pirates.

Bonney is in Sorbet under the surveillance of CP8. Maybe she just gave them the slip. But I don't see the point in making someone.like Alpha just for said character to be ducked considering she's not a current CP9/0 member
Isn't Alpha the big headed vegapunk that Lucci punched when he got to egghead or is there another Alpha?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Says nothing lol.
Ace is still in better condition than King.
How come every argument out of your mouth is dumb.
- Zoro cut through king , he lost his wing , couldn't even use his power because still injured.
- was well capable of using fire right after Seastones were off like marco did.
- Fire counters Ice bad , it's simply bad match up like rubber vs electricity. Elemental advantage you're talking about is useless in king and Aramaki case because Aramaki on panelled countered Fire of decent level. Don't expect king to go all out with that body lol.
Whatever helps you sleep at night pal, I am not reading all of those excuses.

Garp literally steps in, and asks "Are you still alive, Ace?"

But apparently that counts for nothing & only King/Queen were nerfed.

Wtf are you talking about? How about you stop reading fake translations, learn to read and read the official because Bonney did not ask "will you (Kuma) save me to?" she asked will he (Nika) save me to? Second of, that's even more stupid because there won't be another moment where Bonney needs freeing because after that Bonney will doing stuff in the background, instead of in the battlefield with Saturn so no that wouldn't work and yes he does need to save Bonney right this second, where's she's been captured by Saturn. Yeah, and neither is what was stated, both of those panels were hard foreshadowing Nika "freeing" "liberating" Bonney not Nika wannabe palms of liberation so idk what you're smoking
Oh my god lmao

1. Learn to read my posts. The post you quoted wasnt even related to what Bonney said, it was about Kuma.

2. Literally the entire arc is about resolving Bonney's plot with Kuma. Saturn is the main orchestrator. If Kuma gets his mind back and Saturn is defeated, then yes "Nika saved her" at the end of the arc.

None of this suggests Luffy will save her in the next .2 seconds while he's a shriveled up vegetable. Think with your brain

One of them has 2 billion berry bounty now lol.
So? Majority of it is because of Cross Guild putting up bounties on Marines and Croc is one of their leaders.

What does that got to do with preTS Luffy beating Warlord Croc??
Moriah was kicked from his position bc he grew weak.
Because Luffy beat him to a pulp and he was still crippled in marineford from the fight

That's only 2 of 7 Warlords.
Don't forget Buggy becoming Warlord
Then also Law becoming Warlord, and Law is always weaker than Luffy

Warlords are the biggest bums, nothing about them is impressive:
-Mihawk= can't get past YC5 Vista
-Jinbe = couldn't beat Tobiroppo Who's Who without Tama needing to save him
-Kuma= his strongest island lvl attack in Thriller Bark couldn't even put down Sanji and Zoro who were exhausted from fighting Moria
-Doffy = beat by pre YC3 Luffy
-Hancock = immobilized by single hand BB and couldn't do anything about it, not even a kick

Where are you seeing "strength" exactly?

Yep we see many fictions stories where person might not like killing said person but does anyway .
Like even in chapter VP was being force mind wipe kuma and even with kuma agree it's not like VP had choice or was going betray WG.
Kizaru can help out by being clumsy in certain key moments that help VP and Co escape. He doesn't need to fight alongside Luffy to do that.

Not just that. Blood as haki alternative.
Even blood wasn't used like that or water again elemental disadvantage like rubber and electricity. Crocodile would have fodderised Luffy again.
Honestly not just that but Crocodile for the first time was not easily countering and dodging luffys attacks like he was before. Dudes probably fully lost his will after robins betrayal made him lose sight of his path to the pirate king so his CoA was gone allowing luffy to punch through his sparda and his CoO was gone allowing luffy to actually hit him.

Every time luffy beats a warlord oda had to nerf them:
Crocodile - Had to lose his will
Moriah - Had to have the entire straw hats team up
Doffy - Had Law nerf his body to the point of an invalid

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That's Atlas

The summary mentions Alpha was the head of CP8.

Drumz says she's kalifla's sister but I wouldn't know if that's serious or not
Ahhh I my bad then yeah I can see that gotta give Bonney some lime light

C

Cruxroux

Honestly not just that but Crocodile for the first time was not easily countering and dodging luffys attacks like he was before. Dudes probably fully lost his will after robins betrayal made him lose sight of his path to the pirate king so his CoA was gone allowing luffy to punch through his sparda and his CoO was gone allowing luffy to actually hit him.

Every time luffy beats a warlord oda had to nerf them:
Crocodile - Had to lose his will
Moriah - Had to have the entire straw hats team up
Doffy - Had Law nerf his body to the point of an invalid
Literally Luffy every fight except for Lucci ig , Others were nerfed. There's no clear 1v1 win.

kizaru, sentomaru, bonney, vegapunk and kuma do the nika dance together in the chapter
Oh Kizaru is definitely going to end up being a tragic character this arc, i can almost see it. One way Oda could keep Saturn relevant is after Kizaru and the VAs officially lose (assuming Saturn is a separate threat, who knows), is to have Kizaru make the sacrifice play against him to get everyone off the island. Either Saturn (if he doesnt lose), or the Mother Flame. Im not exactly sure what will happen with the Mother Flame, but I would imagine its something like a nuclear bomb if the factory ever gets destroyed.

Could be a pretty satisfying end to admiral tbh, but before that, he needs a real fight. What we got better not be it...

Status
Not open for further replies.