Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't jump the gun brother.

Kizaru being very close to VP, Kuma, Sento etc doesn't necessarily mean he trows away his Marine Coat and starts fighting for Luffy.
That's still too drastic of a change and it would take too much tension away from the arc.

I don't think that's happening. He might help like Fuji does all the time
After the Nika dance? Oda can't be more obvious.

Honestly not just that but Crocodile for the first time was not easily countering and dodging luffys attacks like he was before. Dudes probably fully lost his will after robins betrayal made him lose sight of his path to the pirate king so his CoA was gone allowing luffy to punch through his sparda and his CoO was gone allowing luffy to actually hit him.

Every time luffy beats a warlord oda had to nerf them:
Crocodile - Had to lose his will
Moriah - Had to have the entire straw hats team up
Doffy - Had Law nerf his body to the point of an invalid
This some BS if anything Oda nerf luffy vs Don.
Don fix his body so he fight for a good while afterwards even taking G5 hits .
Of course luffy get hit with his time limit nerf \stamina he gets during the whole manga since he get gears .
The other 2 fights i won't bother to get into that .

Don't jump the gun brother.

Kizaru being very close to VP, Kuma, Sento etc doesn't necessarily mean he trows away his Marine Coat and starts fighting for Luffy.
That's still too drastic of a change and it would take too much tension away from the arc.

I don't think that's happening. He might help like Fuji does all the time
Not fight for Luffy, but at this point he probably didn't have any intention to really comply with Saturn's orders.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Oh Kizaru is definitely going to end up being a tragic character this arc, i can almost see it. One way Oda could keep Saturn relevant is after Kizaru and the VAs officially lose (assuming Saturn is a separate threat, who knows), is to have Kizaru make the sacrifice play against him to get everyone off the island. Either Saturn (if he doesnt lose), or the Mother Flame. Im not exactly sure what will happen with the Mother Flame, but I would imagine its something like a nuclear bomb if the factory ever gets destroyed.

Could be a pretty satisfying end to admiral tbh, but before that, he needs a real fight. What we got better not be it...
I spent a lot of time investing into Kizaru using the Laser Grid to fight Luffy.

If Kizaru's Awakening could allow him to reflect and refract natural light, he could take the Frontier Dome's Laser Grid and use it as a weapon.

I assumed he would use this against the Straw Hats.

I've changed my mind.

This is Kizaru's breaking point. He's going to take all of those lasers, and shove them into Saturn.

I think the Straw Hats will get Punk Records, but the WG will get the Mother Flame.

C

Cruxroux

I spent a lot of time investing into Kizaru using the Laser Grid to fight Luffy.

If Kizaru's Awakening could allow him to reflect and refract natural light, he could take the Frontier Dome's Laser Grid and use it as a weapon.

I assumed he would use this against the Straw Hats.

I've changed my mind.

This is Kizaru's breaking point. He's going to take all of those lasers, and shove them into Saturn.

I think the Straw Hats will get Punk Records, but the WG will get the Mother Flame.
SH jumps away with cou-de burst
And Kizaru lands his signature monkey themed attack like mother flame and destroys Egghead with Saturn.
Like Zunesha sent Jack to the bottom of the sea.
But both of them survived.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Who was his competition?
9 yo Marco?
Oden was definately the right hand man while he was there.
The Second Division seat in the Whitebeard Pirates is the strongest.
Ace was the successor of Oden there, both have CoC.

Same applies for BBP, Shiryu > Burgess
Or Katakuri & the BMP, where he is the 2nd Son of the Charlotte Family.

This some BS if anything Oda nerf luffy vs Don.
Don fix his body so he fight for a good while afterwards even taking G5 hits .
Of course luffy get hit with his time limit nerf \stamina he gets during the whole manga since he get gears .
The other 2 fights i won't bother to get into that .
Doffy outright stated he’s not healed from gamma knife.

Luffy is just weaker than Doffy in dressrosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.