Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warlords aren't even a thing anymore and Oda keeps pumping out more of them.:suresure:
We are definitely getting to see who was the guy that Ace beat.
Think it just show how unstable the warlord were was like luffy beat 3 and then some left and WG try get ride of one.
Oda hype ace but not suprising that others might took down a warlords

I think it might have been purposeful, ie Saturn having him sever his emotional connection to further prove his loyalty.
Or it could be the case the he already know he that loyal that why he choose him .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Law > Zolo then? Teach > Mihawk? You make excuses like a bitch, decide if you are going to use bounty scaling or not, if you use it then you can't act like a bitch and make excuses for some.

No other pirate was called ''Marine Hunter'' until Mihawk. Just like Zolo is Pirate Hunter, Mihawk was opposite. Mihawk had big bounties for years as famous Marine Hunter who target Government. Teach literally had 0 only 2 years ago.

Moron don't realize what Oda did there :milaugh:

Zolo Pirate Hunter
Mihawk Marine Hunter

Are you too stupid to not see it?

Concession accepted bitch :kuzanshut:
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said lerkan.

Why didn't the MARINES bring up mihawk MARINE hunting in the past.

Zoro hunted pirates for food when he got lost. He wasn't a real bounty hunter. So by your logic mihawk won't be an actual marine hunter.

Think it just show how unstable the warlord were was like luffy beat 3 and then some left and WG try get ride of one.
Oda hype ace but not suprising that others might took down a warlords

Or it could be the case the he already know he that loyal that why he choose him .
Pretty much any YC tier character could be one. Did we actually get info on how long this warlord system has being in place? I don't think there was ever such a system in Roger's era. I think they popped up when the Yonko stalemate happened.
Post automatically merged:

We’re definitely approaching the end since kuma only had two years of memories left after this chapter. Probably get back to egghead in 1102
yep,sounds about right.We need one more chapter to see Kuma going mindless and Bonney starting her journey as a pirate.I'm digging what Oda is doing with Kuma.

Pretty much any YC tier character could be one. Did we actually get info on how long this warlord system has being in place? I don't think there was ever such a system in Roger's era. I think they popped up when the Yonko stalemate happened.
We know Crocs been one for about 20 years and since he’s the first warlord so far (mihawk could’ve predated him) I think they created the system almost immediately after Rogers death

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Headcanon. From what I can read out of this.
Even the fodder among fodder has a bounty.
Rayleigh / buggy types easily noticed BB.
Even if he was among countless fodder as a disguise. No way he didn't had a bounty.
When he was strong enough to be offered a Division commander position.
Okay....... If Teach did have a bounty... How come we didn't learn about it in either the manga or in the Vivre Cards?

Teach was able to stay out of the government'a eyes despite being one of the strongest WBPs and scarring Shanks

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I swear Cross Guild is the best thing post-skip. Doflamingo needs to break out of Impel down somehow. We need to see Doffy,Crocodile and Mihawk together.
😂 the best thing post-ts they’ve had like 2 pages worth of on screen time in over 700 chapters…..

Joker is also a bum and can’t hang with top tiers this late in the game.

Last edited:

yep,sounds about right.We need one more chapter to see Kuma going mindless and Bonney starting her journey as a pirate.I'm digging what Oda is doing with Kuma.
Thing is hard to tell how long these systems were in place.
When we found out shanks was only a yonko for 5 years i was like okay who was yonko before him .
Like when did yonko system even come up cause it was not there for sure around in roger time .

We know Crocs been one for about 20 years and since he’s the first warlord so far (mihawk could’ve predated him) I think they created the system almost immediately after Rogers death
At least Whitebeard,Kaido and Big Mom were already established big shots in the New World.Most of the yonko were already a threat to the WG back in the day,so you might be right.

😂 the best thing post-ya they’ve had like 2 pages worth of on screen time in over 700 chapters…..

Joker is also a bum and can’t hang with top tiers this late in the game.
just wait for prison gains

At least Whitebeard,Kaido and Big Mom were already established big shots in the New World.Most of the yonko were already a threat to the WG back in the day,so you might be right.
Yeah according to the bit of backstory we got about Crocodile, he grew big immediately after the great pirate era started and Mihawk earned his name before the era started

So I feel like Mihawk and Croc were the first to be offered the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.