[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
charlie- Scum trying to hide under the radar

melkor- leaning scum but seems low level scum I say let him live for now

bepo- seems scum to me but has townish tendencies

luka- either scum or neutral

zolo- neutral

boa- neutral

tpein 2.0 -town

mich- town

indigo/jesse- unactive hard to say
What are your town reads then?

im currently sitting at this for PoE. I think we shud have about 3 wolves here at minimum

charlie
melkor
bepo
luka
zolo
boa
tpein 2.0
mich
indigo/jesse
RA

if i'm going to apply gut for sake of moving it forward:

- i think charlie can lean town from their early day 1, but i think fuji might have picked up something on him which lead to fuji's death. i think that kill benefits charlie the most so im willing to explore this direction from fuji's legacy.

- it's hard to place RA anywhere since they never posted. can fit with any scum team

- indigo i had leaning town in their arguments aginst naomi, not for the accuracy of the read, but the boldness of it. i would like like to see more from that slot who is now jesse to solidify that read

- melkor and michelle are very underwhelming to me, i think they are simply within scum range

- @Luka id rly like to see some cooking from u today as well. help me find u here if u r town pls. i think ur day 1 leaves alot more to be desired :(

- zolo is pure null, closer to scum if i start leaning town on the rest. there is 0 reason to town read him for

- bepo my gut says he's closer to town. he doesn't seem new to the game as he claims tho. wud like to see more solving
Have you found any interactions between Charlie and Fuji which support your first point?

I am fine with lynching Jesse unless he explains the failed kill.

vote lynch Jesse

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
im currently sitting at this for PoE. I think we shud have about 3 wolves here at minimum

charlie
melkor
bepo
luka
zolo
boa
tpein 2.0
mich
indigo/jesse
RA

if i'm going to apply gut for sake of moving it forward:

- i think charlie can lean town from their early day 1, but i think fuji might have picked up something on him which lead to fuji's death. i think that kill benefits charlie the most so im willing to explore this direction from fuji's legacy.

- it's hard to place RA anywhere since they never posted. can fit with any scum team

- indigo i had leaning town in their arguments aginst naomi, not for the accuracy of the read, but the boldness of it. i would like like to see more from that slot who is now jesse to solidify that read

- melkor and michelle are very underwhelming to me, i think they are simply within scum range

- @Luka id rly like to see some cooking from u today as well. help me find u here if u r town pls. i think ur day 1 leaves alot more to be desired :(

- zolo is pure null, closer to scum if i start leaning town on the rest. there is 0 reason to town read him for

- bepo my gut says he's closer to town. he doesn't seem new to the game as he claims tho. wud like to see more solving
I tried to take a piece of bread to Charlie last night but it didn't work

There are too many conflicts of interest with T-Pein back from the dead. He knows too much.

vote T-Pein

This is the only option for the game to go forward in a proper manner.

What? How about who he subbed for? No comment on Kiku? This post doesn't make too much sense to me. Like, subbing in only means he had no TMI.

I believe he's scum but I don't think he's worth lynching at this time
:sanjimeh:

What. Please list your scum reads. All of them i mean.

@The Orca , @Polar Bear , @Mr. Reloaded , @Yoho , @HeWhoHasNoEqual i think all of u r town. if there is one scum here we can find them after combing through main PoE

do u guys have thoughts on these:

charlie
melkor
bepo
luka
zolo
boa
tpein 2.0
mich
indigo/jesse

can u help me place them into town/scum via gut or w.e ^

@Random Asshole hopefully we can get some contribution from u today m8

How certain are you of Relo and Yoho?

i think charlie can lean town from their early day 1, but i think fuji might have picked up something on him which lead to fuji's death. i think that kill benefits charlie the most so im willing to explore this direction from fuji's legacy
I guess

don't remember any game with scum zolo lol :suresure:
How about last one?

I literally said I was some weird chimera lol. Or do you think I'm lying?
Which one? Like, there's difference between saying "i'm Coby" and "i'm one of 30 chimeras"? It's vague af.

Oh yay post limits reached.

Uhh, I rolled another dice.

This time actual vote.

The dice said to vote Zolo

Night.
Wtf is that

For starters @ORCA you had several posts like this yesterday, seems like busywork and fence sitting to me.

Wrong Orca.

Lol

How much experience you have in Mafia?
Isn't that Rion?

I tried to take a piece of bread to Charlie last night but it didn't work
I thought you've said you aren't stealing bread, just getting it from visiting. I started without bread so you couldn't steal mine.

You should be vigged tbh. You're straight up hostile.

go away old man, im tryna find scum here
Are you though? I can't recall a single post of yours that's not fluff or sheeping other people.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes

I have my sus on Kiku

He said Fuji as little sus but turns out to be he was town

Pushes wagon on Tpein , ironic Teppein is her replacement slot . I see this post wolfy in nature . I would like Tpein to explain his thought but weir bow they were lynched by same person .
Kiku always tunnels me except on one game and I was actually scum that time so...kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
What? How about who he subbed for? No comment on Kiku? This post doesn't make too much sense to me. Like, subbing in only means he had no TMI.

:sanjimeh:

What. Please list your scum reads. All of them i mean.

How certain are you of Relo and Yoho?

I guess

How about last one?

Which one? Like, there's difference between saying "i'm Coby" and "i'm one of 30 chimeras"? It's vague af.

Wtf is that

Wrong Orca.

Isn't that Rion?

I thought you've said you aren't stealing bread, just getting it from visiting. I started without bread so you couldn't steal mine.

You should be vigged tbh. You're straight up hostile.

Are you though? I can't recall a single post of yours that's not fluff or sheeping other people.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
hm a bit of selective reading here but overall not a very bad post chuckie

i dont like the vote u ended up with tho. seatonnes play last time as town is similar to this. i think u identified some sus behavior in other players but chose this vote out of them which come off as either u r distancing with the other players or simply chosing the safe route. i think u might be tip toeing this

Status
Not open for further replies.