[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm a bit of selective reading here but overall not a very bad post chuckie

i dont like the vote u ended up with tho. seatonnes play last time as town is similar to this. i think u identified some sus behavior in other players but chose this vote out of them which come off as either u r distancing with the other players or simply chosing the safe route. i think u might be tip toeing this
I want him to catch some scum like he said he will.

you can treat me as inno child tbh

Do you read seastones as town?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I thought you've said you aren't stealing bread, just getting it from visiting. I started without bread so you couldn't steal mine.

You should be vigged tbh. You're straight up hostile.
Bro I don't know if I'm stealing it or not. I don't know what happens to you when I take your piece of bread. I'm just visiting people hoping for them to give me a piece of bread when I visit them. Also, you not having a piece of bread is suspect.

i dont but i also do not have a reason to give them benefit of doubt or keep them alive. that slot has no meaningful contributions for 2 cycles so far

why r u voting jesse btw. thoughts on his recent posts?
Jesse was not great yesterday and surivived a kill, his recent posts are passable but I am not convinced he is town.

D2 Votecount #1
Votes:
The Orca: Jesse Pinkman > Ekkologix > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Jesse Pinkman
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Mr. Reloaded > T Pein 2
T-Pein 2: Ekkologix > Jesse Pinkman
Yoho: Luka > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Charlie
Infitima: Mr. Reloaded > Zolo
Luka: Yoho
Ekkologix: Charlie
Naomi: Jessie Pinkman
Mr. Reloaded: Zolo
Gadonkadon: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Lord Melkor: Jesse Pinkman
Charlie: Seatonnes

Vote Count
Jesse Pinkman: 4
Charlie: 3
Zolo: 2
T Pein 2: 1
Yoho: 1
HWHNE: 1
Seatonnes: 1

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 30 Nov 2023 15:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Last edited:
Bro I don't know if I'm stealing it or not. I don't know what happens to you when I take your piece of bread. I'm just visiting people hoping for them to give me a piece of bread when I visit them. Also, you not having a piece of bread is suspect.
Well it's not just "i visit people and i get bread".

You tried to steal bread from me and it failed because i didn't have any. If you weren't stealing it, you'd get it anyway.

Bread is our resource. Taking it away makes you hostile. Not worth a lynch, but still.

Seastones is not townie to me as well.

Is he your preferred direction over Jesse?

(tbh i mostly want seas to play more, rn he's

I'm willing to go for Jesse simply based on Fuji's opinion on that slot tbh.

--------------

i mean weak town read but sure

what do u think of melkor and zolo?
townies, not lynching them tier

Naomi
Polar Bear
Ekkologix

i thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink town tier

Pein 2.0
The Orca
Lord Melkor
HWHNE

Null? Not immidate PoE at least tier

Zolo
Michelle
Gadonkadonk
CoC: Color of Clowns
Yoho
Bepo D. Bear

who are you? tier

BoaHancocksHusband
Random Asshole

Idk, bit scummy tier
Luka
Mr. Reloaded

GTFO tier

Jesse
Seastones
Infitima

Hostile indie tier

Red Night

Votes:
The Orca > Jesse Pinkman > Ekkologix > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Jesse Pinkman
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Mr. Reloaded > T Pein 2
T-Pein 2 > Ekkologix > Jesse Pinkman
Yoho > Luka > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Charlie
Infitima > Mr. Reloaded > Zolo
Luka > Yoho
Ekkologix > Charlie
Naomi > Jessie Pinkman
Mr. Reloaded > Zolo
Gadonkadon > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Lord Melkor > Jesse Pinkman

Vote Count
Jesse Pinkman: 4
Charlie: 3
Luka: 2
Zolo: 2
T Pein 2: 1
Yoho: 1
HWHNE: 1
so who has 2vp? Ekko or Yoho?

charlie
melkor
bepo
luka
zolo
boa
tpein 2.0
mich
indigo/jesse
RA
Looking at Fuji's legacy is enough to find me town.
Melkor seems much more motivatoed to play the game as compared to last time. Feels really genuine and townie. They're a bad kill IMO.
I kind of hated Zolo's start, a mix of open wolfing and hunting indies. They seem like the type of town to just be hunting indies and nothing else, so the open wolfing felt genuine.
Pein feels genuine too today, nfortnately. I wish that hosts didn't sub him in as a player, since he was policy killed D1 for being a dead slot. Really pisses me off.
MIchelle I had gut feeling about there start being off, in addition to that they normally scum read me as town. Genuinly feels like a TMI read. I'm not positive on that though.
Post automatically merged:

I also think Michelle wouldve town told by now as town, which they didn't. They're looking like a good chop from my point of view.
Zolo Michelle is where I want to chop in today without ISOing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Looking at Fuji's legacy is enough to find me town.
Melkor seems much more motivatoed to play the game as compared to last time. Feels really genuine and townie. They're a bad kill IMO.
I kind of hated Zolo's start, a mix of open wolfing and hunting indies. They seem like the type of town to just be hunting indies and nothing else, so the open wolfing felt genuine.
Pein feels genuine too today, nfortnately. I wish that hosts didn't sub him in as a player, since he was policy killed D1 for being a dead slot. Really pisses me off.
MIchelle I had gut feeling about there start being off, in addition to that they normally scum read me as town. Genuinly feels like a TMI read. I'm not positive on that though.
Post automatically merged:

I also think Michelle wouldve town told by now as town, which they didn't. They're looking like a good chop from my point of view.
Zolo Michelle is where I want to chop in today without ISOing.
fyi, melkor was town last time. if u think his play is different here would this then mean he is scum?

i dont think excitement is a town tell of his, or a scum tell to be fair. i have seen him excited alot as scum. i don't think he has been moving the game forward much

Noted.

Ehhhhhh present your case though. I don't have a town read on him though.
i don't really have much of a case outside of his posts are very uninspiring to read. they dont do anything for me. they're mostly asking questions, some of which i feel r pretty irrelevant.

i also think his vote on jesse is pretty weak

but fair enough if people don't wanna yeet melkor i can compromise on zolo

Status
Not open for further replies.