[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his claim came after other players said they r animals. also it means nothing with fake claims most likely being in play

what specifically about his day 1 play did u like?
From what i have gathered, the Hunters alignment appear to have some sort of wincon centered around killing the animals. Claiming an animal can and will ultimately be suicide.

I guess scum can still do it but I find it extremely hard to believe scum will and risk being targeted by the hunter(s).

i mean

Seatonnes is literally posting whatever just to not get blocked. It's Yoho's 2nd game. HWHNE loves to make himself look bad as town. Red Night is hostile indie.

Like, other than Michelle and Ekko, these are all low hanging fruits.

Doesn't mean they're not mafia, but i don't get this whole argument.
Obviously people that are reasonably active have benefit of being easier to town read.

It is just that Ekko focusing on me and Zolo is very unimpressive for him.

From what i have gathered, the Hunters alignment appear to have some sort of wincon centered around killing the animals. Claiming an animal can and will ultimately be suicide.

I guess scum can still do it but I find it extremely hard to believe scum will and risk being targeted by the hunter(s).
What hunters alignment?

Oh yay post limits reached.

Uhh, I rolled another dice.

This time actual vote.

The dice said to vote Zolo

Night.
you have a dice? :sanmoji:
What? How about who he subbed for? No comment on Kiku? This post doesn't make too much sense to me. Like, subbing in only means he had no TMI.

:sanjimeh:

What. Please list your scum reads. All of them i mean.

How certain are you of Relo and Yoho?

I guess

How about last one?

Which one? Like, there's difference between saying "i'm Coby" and "i'm one of 30 chimeras"? It's vague af.

Wtf is that

Wrong Orca.

Isn't that Rion?

I thought you've said you aren't stealing bread, just getting it from visiting. I started without bread so you couldn't steal mine.

You should be vigged tbh. You're straight up hostile.

Are you though? I can't recall a single post of yours that's not fluff or sheeping other people.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
last game he was town, and afk and only talked about indie haunting.

well who ever is voting yoho is scum, since he claimed animal from gaimon island. which believe before i claimed.

i have mention of rare animals in my role,

Charlie town
melkor town
bepo town
luka indy
zolo scum
boa scum
tpein 2.0 town
mich scum
indigo/jesse scum

Immediate gut reaction something like this
Strawberry Vodka and Mountain Dew, who says no?
Are you kidding? Even after reading it all I don't know what's going on. This is waaay more random than Secret Hitler or Revolution. Those have a more controlled phase.
vote lynch charlie

lets do this for now, wanna join?
Charlie I'm still unsure off, but can be town.
Melkor slight townie
Bepo claimed the Koby to my Helmepo (could be fake though) slight townie
Luka can be town. Not super confident though.
Zolo don't like. Has done nothing but his whole "hunting indies" stick. Very null, can be scum.
Boa. Didn't play last DP, no real opinion. Put this slot as red initially.
T-Pein 2.0 null. Didn't get much from Kiku.
Indigo/Jesse: Null. Town read this slot based on guts, probably backtracking that. Can be scum.
Only if you say please
sure, please

i don't expect this to remain the wagon for the rest of the day, but i'd really like to get charlie to start cooking if they r town
i'd really like to see u guys cooking today as well @Lord Melkor @Michelle @Jesse Pinkman @Random Asshole

@BoaHancocksHusband @Bepo D. Bear @CoC: Color of Clowns @Seatonnes @Infitima if u guys did something or have some thoughts that can help us out either read u as town or find who is mafia pls don't hesitate to share them!
I tried to take a piece of bread to Charlie last night but it didn't work
i think jesse might be town
and Hewhohasnoequal is town

urge to yeet in melkor charlie zolo RA rises
Did you protect him?
If not then who did?
Isolated and he said he didn't self protect.
Would anyone be protecting a random sub?
Doubt it.
i think the shot on him was a joke/reaction test. @The Orca clarify if thats the case pls

if the shot is real i am okay with yeeting them then
Bro I don't know if I'm stealing it or not. I don't know what happens to you when I take your piece of bread. I'm just visiting people hoping for them to give me a piece of bread when I visit them. Also, you not having a piece of bread is suspect.
Looking at Fuji's legacy is enough to find me town.
Melkor seems much more motivatoed to play the game as compared to last time. Feels really genuine and townie. They're a bad kill IMO.
I kind of hated Zolo's start, a mix of open wolfing and hunting indies. They seem like the type of town to just be hunting indies and nothing else, so the open wolfing felt genuine.
Pein feels genuine too today, nfortnately. I wish that hosts didn't sub him in as a player, since he was policy killed D1 for being a dead slot. Really pisses me off.
MIchelle I had gut feeling about there start being off, in addition to that they normally scum read me as town. Genuinly feels like a TMI read. I'm not positive on that though.
Post automatically merged:

I also think Michelle wouldve town told by now as town, which they didn't. They're looking like a good chop from my point of view.
Zolo Michelle is where I want to chop in today without ISOing.
I have to get 5 pieces of bread and I leave
Agenda would be going for low hanging fruits.

I would say people like Seatonnes, Yoho, He Who Has No Equal, Red Night, Michelle, you, would be in my POE right now.
My catch up for further reference.

I am here now, my day was awful but I'll play until I fell asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.