[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is, this could be safe claim for scum too

there're dozens of these animals and not all of them could be in the game

unless you have a way to determine whether they are chimeras or not
i think rare animals, but not the random un rare animals(prob fake)

@Polar Bear

can you tell me what do you think of reloaded and maybe luka

i could be tunneling them too much
luka still mention me from last check, and is voting the person who i town read based of my role. no progress from first day, beside yoho scum and go back to naomi..

:pepecafe:

@Polar Bear @ORCA can i have your reads on one another?
Polar is probably town based on the Naomi stuff
Lock cleared town.

I have to visit you/reunite with you. I have two parts to my wincon. The town wincon plus I have to visit you at least once during the game. If I don't visit you and town wins, I don't. So your chest preventing me would be broken imo

Naomi is 100% town. Anymore talk of her being scum is coming from scum, do so at your own risk.

i think rare animals, but not the random un rare animals(prob fake)
??

i mean, how many people town has? like 16-18?

i don't believe we have like 10 rare animals in game, maybe 2-3?

seastones, melkor and yoho claimed it i think and i wouldn't be surprised if one of them was fake tbh

like, if i was scum and i had no fake claim, i could just say "i'm one of these" without specifying whether it's chicken-wolf or hippo-gorilla in case i'd randomly animal that's someone's else role

??

seastones, melkor and yoho claimed it i think and i wouldn't be surprised if one of them was fake tbh

like, if i was scum and i had no fake claim, i could just say "i'm one of these" without specifying whether it's chicken-wolf or hippo-gorilla in case i'd randomly animal that's someone's else role
But then you paint a target on your back for the Hunters to shoot you. Is it possibly scum would be that dumb, sure but why?

??

yeah but problem is

yoho said he was panda/bat before i ever claimed

which made rare animal player look more real. imo i don't see anything scummy atm.

meanwhile we have

red-bird that tried to eat luffy........
infi-chimera that plays dice?

But then you paint a target on your back for the Hunters to shoot you. Is it possibly scum would be that dumb, sure but why?
I mean, we don't know for sure that's what another Hunter is, right? Hunter could be Mihawk who was hunting pirates for fun in East Blue.

yeah but problem is

yoho said he was panda/bat before i ever claimed

which made rare animal player look more real. imo i don't see anything scummy atm.

meanwhile we have

red-bird that tried to eat luffy........
infi-chimera that plays dice?
Oh wait, if he claimed exact animal it's bit better.

I mean, we don't know for sure that's what another Hunter is, right? Hunter could be Mihawk who was hunting pirates for fun in East Blue.

Oh wait, if he claimed exact animal it's bit better.
yup

i see luka place vote on him, and still mention my name as scum, showing he not even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.