[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can form your own reads now young Yoho
Dolphin, no offense, but why?
Best Buddy's probably town fwiw. Those aren't convincing enough reasons. I'll expand on this later. Gotta head out in 5
This just feels like you're tryna waste another phase. I'm beginning to think you're chaotic scum or a weird indie
Yeah no. I'm all in favor of getting more out of this man by putting on the pressure

Vote NoEqual
It doesnt matter if you “pressure” me. I am going to do my thang.

@HeWhoHasNoEqual you are acting very weird, are you a complete newbie?
No. How about you look somewhere else cause I am not gonna give you what you want. Regardless of what my alignment is

Emil

Certified Memelord
Obviously people that are reasonably active have benefit of being easier to town read.

It is just that Ekko focusing on me and Zolo is very unimpressive for him.
why?

From what i have gathered, the Hunters alignment appear to have some sort of wincon centered around killing the animals. Claiming an animal can and will ultimately be suicide.

I guess scum can still do it but I find it extremely hard to believe scum will and risk being targeted by the hunter(s).
given melkor's response to u suggesting that he is unaware of what the hunters are (i am not aware either lol), does this invalidate your point above?

Emil

Certified Memelord
there's entire island of "rare animals" though

i refuse to believe CW would disrespect Chouchou by turning it into fake claim tbh
why not?

sokka was my favorite and he was a fake in avatar (for azula)
zuko was hime's favorite and he was also a fake (for combustion man)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hi. Have you read my posts? While I'm not very active today, I have still done things. Bit offended at this.
Post automatically merged:

I think that alone confirms me, I never make a Fuji kill there. But even that WIFOM aside, my day one wasn't really bad in the slightest. I scum read somebody and pushed based on it.
the person u pushed is more likely than not going to be town
i feel like now u r more concerned about being confirmed than solving the game, which aligns with ur scum play

Emil

Certified Memelord
"What about RA"

Did RA even post anything? Why do you think it an important point of discussion?
ah you see melkor mich said "I agree with Jesse's lynch, we can't talk every day about a low activity slot "

she exclusively singled out jesse from the inactives, when we have RA, more notoriously inactive right now. or zolo, who is also inactive, but is more informative to lynch because of the amount of people that have commented on them day 1 and today

it's an important point of discussion in regards to mich's exclusion of RA in her inactive hunting

Hi. Have you read my posts? While I'm not very active today, I have still done things. Bit offended at this.
Post automatically merged:

I think that alone confirms me, I never make a Fuji kill there. But even that WIFOM aside, my day one wasn't really bad in the slightest. I scum read somebody and pushed based on it.

Hm, you looked townie day 1. Are you burned today?

Also scum can use reverse psychology too.

ah you see melkor mich said "I agree with Jesse's lynch, we can't talk every day about a low activity slot "

she exclusively singled out jesse from the inactives, when we have RA, more notoriously inactive right now. or zolo, who is also inactive, but is more informative to lynch because of the amount of people that have commented on them day 1 and today

it's an important point of discussion in regards to mich's exclusion of RA in her inactive hunting
RA is not on the same level of inactivry as RA though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do I want to tell you? I think not.
i mean can u help me understand what r u doing here? what u trying to cook exactly? why r u opposing suspicion on people that are null at best, but provide a PoE of people that can be readable town from play

are you purposely going against the grain or you just don't wanna pursue something because of it's perceived easiness. do you worry this will make you look scummier? as in, are u worried that pushing a dead inactive like RA looks worst on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.