[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sht
Okay, you have got to be shitting me. His reply was literally a short sentence. I really wanna say maybe you're always like this and I just don't know you but everything about your shading is scummy af.
Damn thank you for quoting that post.

Now I can say for certian that Melkor is scummy because I was SRing Yoho and Melkor as a team yesterday. Remembered after you quoted that.

Not a good post for someone with no other solid reads.
Im inclined to disagree. It's only not good if they're exactly SvS, if they're SvT or anything along those lines its a good post.
I do inherently agree the post can be viewed as scummy though. Either way I don't like the slot.
Post automatically merged:

If there's a guilt free each night vig, please shoot RA. They're a hinderance at the moment and I don't want them alive, however I'm also not willing to waste a lynch on them.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
If there's a guilt free each night vig, please shoot RA. They're a hinderance at the moment and I don't want them alive, however I'm also not willing to waste a lynch on them.
All the inactives who aren't even meeting the 10 post requirement should be vigged. Should have been vigged last night imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.