ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
So flashback is about to end.How do you guys think Saturn falls?
1-Kuma does some crazy hax with his fruit.
2-Giant Robot attacks Saturn.
3-Luffy vs Saturn mehh
4-Dragon shows up.
5-Saturn gets cheap shotted by BlackBeard pirates.
6-Sanji vs Saturn.
7-Straw hats(no luffy) vs Saturn.
8-Kizaru vs Saturn.

3-Luffy vs Saturn mehh
4-Dragon shows up.
6-Sanji vs Saturn.
8-Kizaru vs Saturn.
Sanji vs saturn = 🤣
Dragon shows up = its not his time to shine. Oda didnt hype him in the flashback
Kizaru vs Saturn = unlikely
Strawhats vs Saturn = hell no

Its giant robot or kuma
Post automatically merged:

@MonsterZoro Asian chicks like Saitama.
Monsterzoro is bald like saitama. @MonsterZoro try your luck

Last edited:
Who is the people chilling in the last panel?
Egghead workers?

Sanji vs saturn = 🤣
Dragon shows up = its not his time to shine. Oda didnt hype him in the flashback
Kizaru vs Saturn = unlikely
Strawhats vs Saturn = hell no

Its giant robot or kuma

Monsterzoro is bald like saitama. @MonsterZoro try your lucky
I agree,Kuma or the robot have the set up for it.

Kuma made a deal with the Devil to save Bonney, trading his soul for Saturn's favor.

Saturn is the "old devil" and has a beard and a cane. Saturn is also associated with Blue Sapphire.

Source

Kuma and Bonney are waiting for Nika to come to liberate them.

Egghead is the arc of Nika.

Nika will defeat Saturn and liberate both Bonney and Kuma, he may also liberate Sentomaru and Kizaru in the process.

The news tomorrow will say that sun god Nika is back and that he defeated an elder.

Source

Kuma made a deal with the Devil to save Bonney, trading his soul for Saturn's favor.

Saturn is the "old devil" and has a beard and a cane. Saturn is also associated with Blue Sapphire.

Source

Kuma and Bonney are waiting for Nika to come to liberate them.

Egghead is the arc of Nika.

Nika will defeat Saturn and liberate both Bonney and Kuma, he may also liberate Sentomaru and Kizaru in the process.

The news tomorrow will say that sun god Nika is back and that he defeated an elder.

Source

No one besides the leaders of wg, vegapunk, slaves and former slaves know about god nika

3-Luffy vs Saturn mehh
4-Dragon shows up.
6-Sanji vs Saturn.
8-Kizaru vs Saturn.
1. Kumas crazy hax

Why would bro become a slave? To take and store suffering from the slaves of Mariejoa here in Egghead.

What would happen once Kuma returns to egghead? All the sufferings going to try and return to kuma.

What happens if Kuma grabs onto Saturn when all that Suffering gets him? Saturns going to take in all the suffering of the slaves he and his people bestowed back onto himself.

What does Kuma get? Biggest W sacrifice in the manga.

3-Luffy vs Saturn mehh
4-Dragon shows up.
6-Sanji vs Saturn.
8-Kizaru vs Saturn.
There aren't 8 options but only 1: Nika defeats Saturn.

After reading I don't think is a bad chapter. It adds a lot to the characterization to some characters.

Kuma still is a lovable fool. Actually one of the few truly good characters in One Piece.

Vegapunk is a piece of shit. Every part of the flashback makes me wish for him to die soon.

Kizaru actually has a lot of nice details in his character. From warning vegapunk about the bugs (and how he should do moving forward), to being genuinely happy about the idea of working with Kuma and having fun with both Kuma and Bonney. Overall, it helps to confirm that he was barely trying to do his job previously. The possibility of him betraying Saturn for his friends increases once again.

Finally, Saturn. For someone that commands the WG he is retarded. The ''deal'' he made with Kuma only worked because Kuma is a saint and Vegapunk is a piece of shit. Kuma could easily have escaped with Bonney after her surgery was finished (like
There was no admirals, only some fodders and marines. He would just need to hide with Bonney in a cave for a year and done. I know that Saturn is a villain but at least do some criminal profile on Kuma FFS. He could have one of the most loyal subjects ever if he played right. I know that the WG being incompetent is now canon but this is too much bullshit.

Ignoring the characters for a moment, the art is weird at some points. Moria, as a example, is barely recognizable if not for Perona.

But again, this is a good chapter and I'm surprised that it actually made me so engaged based on early spoilers.

but s bear already has his own soul/clone? unless vegapunk put his theory in test.

i am still waiting on bonney df awakening

could restore kuma back perma/before he got damaged
None of the Seraphims have souls per say. They all act and behave as a result of having the genes of said warlord.

I don’t think someone like Bonney is capable of awakening a DF that’s why the best way to restore Kuma is via inserting his memory bubble and potentially his soul bubble inside S Bear’s body for Kuma to gain a body and return his consciousness.