ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Kuma not dying this arc would actually be something I can see Oda pull off since 99% of the community is expecting him to die.
Funny thing is most other arcs people would be saying that Kuma should died .
But man did this flash work for him , people just want him to live so he can be with bonny and be happy .

Kuma not dying this arc would actually be something I can see Oda pull off since 99% of the community is expecting him to die.
kuma surviving for luffy to free him, oda already laid out ground work previous of kuma helping sh asking nothing in return. and now we are finding out truth of what happen to him. kuma father saying nika will save kuma (showing kuma to hang on till that time comes, among him suffering/tied down thx to saturn)

both kuma and bonney dream where to set sail together, freedom

they both fit on luffy crew.

i remember years back kuma was hinted/theory to be 10th crew member based of his df, matching sunny go and someone with giant/slave background... now kuma fits both

also more reason for luffy to defeat the celestial dragons, so kuma can know peace/freedom.

Umit ship is in the chapter

The underworld is definitely important for vegapunk, Three emperors are involved with him Du felds through funding, unity through transport and Stussy as protection.

I wonder if their other underworld figures involved with vegapunk

lol she did get kidnapped and probably abused by some nasty men though...
Post automatically merged:

yep,that theory seems solid.But if Ace beat the dude,i wonder how Oda will make this weak dude into an antagonist.
Probably not a full blown antagonist if thats the case. Personally, im fine with it since we seem to have 3-4 more major antagonists outside of this arc (Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks if you think he might be, and Imu) and thats going to take years to finish. No need to dedicate yet another arc to someone not related to these people.

On one hand I can still see Kuma dying this arc but on the other hand I can see him surviving, Kuma might play a role during the Elbaf arc especially since the buccaneers have giant blood in them.

Probably not a full blown antagonist if thats the case. Personally, im fine with it since we seem to have 3-4 more major antagonists outside of this arc (Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks if you think he might be, and Imu) and thats going to take years to finish. No need to dedicate yet another arc to someone not related to these people.
yeah,he will probably be a sidekick.Maybe all yonko sniff his trail and that triggers a confrontation between all yonko for that final poneglyph.