ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
You are overthinking this lol.....it was just a reference to Alabasta's plot. Boroque Works was confirmed to be infiltrating alabasta for several years before Luffy came and liberated the country. All they are talking about is stealing a dance powder ship to use it on Alabasta.
Old plot,most people don't remember.I will re-read the pre-skip because i watched most stuff in the anime.

That was before he underwent the nika transformation

Luffy didn’t have to ko himself after using Kaido as a jump rope.

I don’t know how kizaru’s performance against g5 is supposed to look bad next to kaido’s. the trolling against Kaido was more one-sided if anything.
The kaido fight was more on screen and after a while the trolling stop and kaido start kick his ass.
Still Kizaru and luffy fight was such run around fight it do't even feel like real one to tell the truth and then Oda got them out the way lol .

Does Kuma visit to foosha village coincide with the day Luffy departed to become a pirate?If Kuma was after Luffy,straw hat boy escaped certain death.
I don't really think Kuma would do anything to Luffy,but the WG might have ordered so.

You are overthinking this lol.....it was just a reference to Alabasta's plot. Boroque Works was confirmed to be infiltrating alabasta for several years before Luffy came and liberated the country. All they are talking about is stealing a dance powder ship to use it on Alabasta.
Too casual man, when we know Crocodile is again on the table.
Post automatically merged:

I read the chapter 10 min ago.

Well...men do commit most of the crimes...
Must be the translation because I only read about an artificial ship...

What if something like this happens:

1. Kuma arrives by crashing into Saturn and making him let go of Bonney
2. Kuma's near-dead state pushes Kizaru to finally turn against Saturn
3. Kuma, with his last bit of human instinct, starts taking away Luffy’s fatigue
4. Bonney explains things briefly to Luffy while in tears
5. Saturn defeats Kizaru quickly due to the latter's prior damage
6. Luffy gets up, G5 reactivated, and starts fighting Saturn

So she was generalizing.

If she had a male captain, she must not follow his orders too?
Imagine being such a cuck that you follow orders. Imagine having a captain and not being your own captain. Imagine being a pathetic subordinate. Real GODS and GODDESSES give orders, not follow them. Imagine being a fucking pleb.

Subordinates without a king's aptitude will never make it. They can only complain and whine. Real conquerors do what they want and don't follow orders.

saturn confirms, hints bonney is kuma bio daughter!

with making her a slave/deep threat to kuma... and he is shocked/confused by this revelation. because saturn only says buccaneers are only fit to be either slave or dead..
Fam there’s plenty of slaves that aren’t buccaneers. Bonney is not kuma’s biological daughter it is what it is we can move on from that