ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

I need to know what Oda has planned.
First, Bonney wants to go to place where the Strawhats have been.
Now Kuma, on his way to find good places for Bonney to visit, was at Foosha.

Not sure how to word it. So apologies in advance but Oda keeps connecting her to the life and adventures of the Strawhats.

Like, maybe if time and things had gone a little different, Bonney could have been with them.
I know it's crazy, and i don't know if the time is right, but what if WG orders Kuma to retrieve the stolen Gomu Gomu fruit?

Shanks vs Kuma clash out of nowhere - that we had no idea about?

I also have another idea - in the previous chapter, Dragon said that Ivankov and Inazuma were caught and sent to prison - what if now they try to escape and WG orders Kuma to stop them?

Kuma and Ivankov meet as enemies?

That would be FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::strawhatock:

I know it's crazy, and i don't know if the time is right, but what if WG orders Kuma to retrieve the stolen Gomu Gomu fruit?

Shanks vs Kuma clash out of nowhere - that we had no idea about?

I also have another idea - in the previous chapter, Dragon said that Ivankov and Inazuma were caught and sent to prison - what if now they try to escape and WG orders Kuma to stop them?

Kuma and Ivankov meet as enemies?

That would be FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::strawhatock:

Did you just forget marineford and impel down as arcs?

@Sir Yasheen why did you ignore my previous message?

Explain to us how Kizaru, a conflicted admiral who danced to Nika, is going to still fight Nika in round 2 after losing to him?

Explain to us how Kuma who lost his soul and memories and who doesn't know who Saturn is anymore, is going to fight Saturn?

Explain to us how Nika is going to fight Kizaru instead of Saturn, the main villain of the arc?

To be honest, I don't think Saturn came across as a grand villain this chapter. What he did was wrong, but it made sense considering who Kuma was, and Kuma wasn't especially bothered by it. I think there's still going to be worse stuff from him.

To be honest, I don't think Saturn came across as a grand villain this chapter. What he did was wrong, but it made sense considering who Kuma was, and Kuma wasn't especially bothered by it. I think there's still going to be worse stuff from him.
Yes, Saturn made Ginny contract Sapphire Scale, that's the "worse stuff from him".

We'll realize this when Saturn fights Nika and he uses a Sapphire related attack.

@Sir Yasheen why did you ignore my previous message?

Explain to us how Kizaru, a conflicted admiral who danced to Nika, is going to still fight Nika in round 2 after losing to him?

Explain to us how Kuma who lost his soul and memories and who doesn't know who Saturn is anymore, is going to fight Saturn?

Explain to us how Nika is going to fight Kizaru instead of Saturn, the main villain of the arc?
Because there’s no point. You’re so convinced that some reason Kizarus just going to lay down and do nothing for the rest of the arc. But to answer your questions:

1. Kizaru wasn’t defeated? Both luffy and Kizaru are down but neither of them are out. Claiming Kizaru lost when luffy is literally Just as helpless As Kizaru is is just sad. And why would Kizaru fight Luffy? Maybe because that’s his job?

2. PX-0 lost his soul 2 years ago, but were shown that he is still following someone else’s orders. Afterall for 2 years, PX-0 guarded the sunny. Then suddenly as soon as Egghead engaged their defenses PX-0 began to rush over to egghead. It’s clear that once he became a robot, Punk or Kuma left him an order. We just aren’t fully sure what it is yet. But it’s likely involved with why PX-0 chose to become a slave.

3. Same reason Luffy fought Lucci instead of Spandam. Because Kizaru is the strongest and because Kizaru is more connected to the plot and characters luffy connected to than Saturn.

I remember this little theory I seen on X, formerly known as Twitter.

What if these diseases we know like Sapphire Scale were man made and trace back to Saturn?
Dude represents science among Gorosei. Maybe he has some mad scientific knowledge and ideas and basically came up with nasty ideas that plague the world?

Such as Sapphire Scale. Perhaps a disease which was made so actual diamonds and shit grow on people instead of ore deposits and Celestial Dragons or others just take them from those inflicted to become richer.

One thing that I may have missed (if someone could answer I appreciated it) but:

>Why the Buccanners are only fit to be slaves or bodies below ground? What is their crime to the WG?

Like, Giants are bigger and stronger (and also violent) but they aren't hated by the WG like them. Fishermen had Fisher Tiger invade the Holy land but weren't treated like that. Usually when the WG act like dicks toward a specific group is because of the void century, but I didn't find anything about it on this flashback.

Can anyone confirm if this is explained in the manga ? Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

I remember this little theory I seen on X, formerly known as Twitter.

What if these diseases we know like Sapphire Scale were man made and trace back to Saturn?
Dude represents science among Gorosei. Maybe he has some mad scientific knowledge and ideas and basically came up with nasty ideas that plague the world?

Such as Sapphire Scale. Perhaps a disease which was made so actual diamonds and shit grow on people instead of ore deposits and Celestial Dragons or others just take them from those inflicted to become richer.
Actually this is highly probable.

Vegapunk is not a doctor. He is a scientist specialized in robotics and cybernetics as we saw since the start of the manga. However he was able to immediately know what Bonney had and the treatment in details after just a look. Meaning that he saw this information before and saved it with the nomi nomi.

Kuma went to the best doctors in the world and no one had a hint of a cure. Even the library in the island where Chopper was sent (one of the best in lore) had nothing. So Vegapunk either got this knowledge from Ohara (unlikely because the island was focused on history and Dragon was with him and would have know that Ohara remaints had some medical knowledge lost to tell kuma) or from the WG.

If the WG has this information and is not recorded anywhere in the world it means is something they created or saved for themselves. Considering how cartoonist evil they are, the higher probability was that it was created by them. Considering how Saturn Hobby seems to be to make Kuma life a living hell, I don't doubt that Saturn is linked to it somehow.

Last edited:
One thing that I may have missed (if someone could answer I appreciated it) but:

>Why the Buccanners are only fit to be slaves or bodies below ground? What is their crime to the WG?

Like, Giants are bigger and stronger (and also violent) but they aren't hated by the WG like them. Fishermen had Fisher Tiger invade the Holy land but weren't treated like that. Usually when the WG act like dicks toward a specific group is because of the void century, but I didn't find anything about it on this flashback.

Can anyone confirm if this is explained in the manga ? Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Actually this is highly probable.

Vegapunk is not a doctor. He is a scientist specialized in robotics and cybernetics as we saw since the start of the manga. However he was able to immediately know what Bonney had and the treatment in details after just a look. Meaning that he saw this information before and saved it with the nomi nomi.

Kuma went to the best doctors in the world and no one had a hint of a cure. Even the library in the island where Chopper was sent (one of the best in lore) had nothing. So Vegapunk either got this knowledge from Ohara (unlikely because the island was focused on history and Dragon was with him and would have know that Ohara remaints had some medical knowledge lost to tell kuma) or from the WG.

If the WG has this information and is not recorded anywhere in the world it means is something they created or saved for themselves. Considering how cartoonist evil they are, the higher probability was that it was created by them. Considering how Saturn Hobby seems to be to make Kuma life a living hell, I don't doubt that Saturn is linked to it somehow.

Vegapunk's greatest claim to fame is the discovery of Lineage Factors(DNA) and the ability to modify/clone people and things.