Speculations Nika is going to defeat Saturn and liberate Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru and Kizaru

It is getting more and more clear that Saturn is the main villain of Egghead arc.

Sapphire Scale and Blue Sapphire are tightly associated with Saturn and it is very likely that Saturn made Ginny contract Sapphire Scale.

Saturn is the true devil of Egghead arc.
Saturn is the "old devil" and he has a beard and a cane.
Saturn is also the sixth planet from the Sun and Saturday (Saturn) is the 6th day of the week (666).

Kuma made "a deal with the Devil" to save Bonney, trading his soul for Saturn's favor.

It's not only Kuma who is suffering because of the devil.

In fact, Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru and Kizaru are all suffering because of Saturn.
- Kuma is a slave, turned into a robot.
- Bonney got Sapphire Scale.
- Kizaru is a conflicted admiral.
- Sentomaru is a conflicted marine.

Nika is their hope and he will liberate them.
Saturn is the arc boss and must be defeated.
This is the Egghead incident.

The Egghead incident is shocking the world tomorrow.
- Today is Saturday (Saturn day)
- Tomorrow is Sunday (Sun day)

Nika will defeat Saturn. Kuma and Bonney will experience this. This will shock the world tomorrow. The news will say that Nika is back.

Now what about Kuma?

I don't think that Kuma's body is housing his soul.

I believe that Kuma's soul is inside the ancient robot (credits to @Peroroncino) as explained in the picture below.

I believe that Kuma is the ultimate Pacifista commander that can override Saturn's order for peace. Kuma (inside the Ancient Robot) will command the army of Pacifistas and fight the marines.

Source: https://twitter.com/writingpanini

@Peroroncino @nik87 @Krusher1357 @Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @gz89 @L55 @ShishioIsBack @WizardKing @Shiroyru @traxex123 @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Krusher1357 @Lor D. Coast @Heart pirate @Law-sama @Albino 👑 @IsaziSempi @Lion of Olympus @Finral Roulacase @NikaInParis @Courier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Thunderbolt @MonsterKaido @Mackiss @Swallalala @comrade @SkySanji @Hanzo hattori @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @Kerkovian @Levi @terabyte @RebelliousSoma @Bisoromi Bear @MonsterZoro @Warchief Sanji D Goat @mly90 @GUI-KHAN @Cruxroux @matt245 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @MonochromeYoru @Etzel Andergast @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO @Doggo @.Charm. @NamiXLuffy @DruMzTV @Midnight Delight @ShiShiShi @Johnny B. Decent @DarkWitch @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Reborn @vikas @Blackflamesanji @eriesu @Zolo @Meeyori @Mathias @Mackiss @Uncle Van @Jaguark101 @Jackteo @Pantheos @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @Dragon777 @haxxor @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @MarineHQ @The White Crane @kurwa @silverfire @Owl Ki @qwer8888 @U c 4 up da idly

Great theory my man. I fully support this. It is coming, I can feel it. This flashback has been treacherous, Kuma hasn't got one bit of happiness, is it fair? Is his life going to end in tragedy? No, he will smile. He will be happy. All that tragedy will ultimately bring forth the dawn of his life.

The flashback started with Bonney asking Kuma will she be freed by Nika and Kuma says yes. Kuma will see the light, he will see the God he prayed.
It all started with Saturn trying to finish him off at God Valley, it will end with his freedom by the God of Freedom, Nika. Saturn is the culprit, he made Kuma suffer. He was kind, he was merciful, he was docile even when he was a slave. He never directly sought revenge and even agreed to sell his life for his daughter. Is his life fair? Will it be fair if he dies without getting liberated? No.

Kuma will come, he will save Bonney. He will fight Saturn. Whether it is his ancient giant form or the Seraphim( Cp-0 brought him back sying it behaved weird, Vegapank cannot fail so the Seraphim must have some of Kuma's will in it and when the drums resonates, it might come back) he will be on the verge of one big explosion, he will question whether there is the Sun GOD, the God of Freedom, as he is about to die in desparation..DUM DUTT DA DA... DUM DUTT DA DA... Thats peak fiction man.

I like your theory. It makes sense, however the caveat might be that Saturn doesnt necessarily have to "lose" (i.e. be completely defeated/dead) this arc for Kuma/Bonney to be liberated this arc. Some issues I have:

- The Robot's soul isnt guaranteed to be in Kuma's body, because "Rampaging" in Marijoa wasn't Kuma's true goal. Kuma left Momoiro island, and crashed in Red Line in Paradise because he was heading to the New World. The reason he climbed Red Line and "rampaged" in Marijoa was a means to an end, he was trying to get to the other side to blip again to the New World. Theres nothing that suggests he wasnt just defending himself in Marijoa. This was clear based on the timeline of the event too, it happened "yesterday" so that way he'd have enough time to end up in Egghead "today".

- The reason I think Saturn may not fall here is several fold:

---- Kizaru's entire status is unknown. We dont truly know if he'll act as a turn coat immediately or near the end of the arc. He's clearly not unconscious, and has been evidently distracted by the idea of killing his friends. So the question still is if he's Luffy's main fight or not. We absolutely cannot rule this out yet.

---- Saturn absolutely is the main antagonist, but like I told you before WCI involved Big Mom as its main antagonist, only for Katakuri to be Luffy's primary fight. It not about how it was a "rescue arc" or how "we knew Luffy wouldnt defeat a Yonko then", it was about how Oda broke the constraints of what he deemed an arc antagonist should be, among an arc that is structed like an escape arc. Magellan and Akainu for example are arc antagonists for Impel Down and Marineford respectively, both rescue/escape arcs, and neither had the central idea of being taken down for good (obviously).

---- Someone, ideally Saturn but I admit it doesnt "need" to be him, should succeed in getting the Mother Flame to Imu. Without it, Imu's weapon doesnt work and thus will never be a threat again. I would say Saturn makes sense to re-establish the idea that these people (Gorosei and Imu) are indeed the endgame antagonists.

---- Finally, Saturn also doesnt seem to fit the mold on what an arc antagonist represents for Luffy. Nearly all of them are slim or wide built men who also fight hand to hand or physically with a weapon. Saturn, so far, hasnt really established the idea that he'd fight in a way that complements Luffy's fighting style, especially with his ranged hax powers and body type as a spider like demon. Just think about this, its true for virtually every enemy he faces, and thats why Kizaru just fits the mold far better here (and probably Imu in the end over the Gorosei). Maybe that changes though.

- The last thing I'll say is just personal bias, but I believe Kuma is the final strawhat (for many reasons that expained in other threads) and Saturn may just be his final enemy like the other Gorosei could be for other crew members (i.e. Jinbe, Zoro, Sanji, etc), thereby completing Kuma's story arc at the end of the story, not at the end of Egghead. This flashback has made it excruciatingly clear that sans Law (who is Luffy's biggest ally), Kuma is the only other character outside of a strawhat to get this kind of backstory. We are near the end of the series, it wouldnt be long for this payoff anyway, especially depending on how Elbaf/Lodestar/Laugh Tale go.

Anyway, I might catch a hard L on this mindset, I might not. The thing is while symbolically Saturn falling this arc makes sense, it also makes sense at the end of the series if Kuma ends up being a main character for the rest of it too. This opinion might change in 3-5 chapters depending on Kuma or Kizaru's roles in the story soon, but right now this is my mindset on it.

Ill also leave this scene, take what you will from it, but its structured like the crew will escape (after a series of fights Im sure) and Saturn himself will witness it:

I don't believe that Giant robot theory.

1. Kuma wasn't rampaging in MJ, He appeared, got attacked, Ursa Shocked and then ran. That's distinctly different from what was implied with the giant Robot whose goal appeared to explicitly be to attack MJ.

2. Shaka mentions that he can't reverse engineer the giant robot, but we're supposed to believe that Vegapunk shoved Kuma's soul inside the robot that they can't even remotely control or turn on?

3. Why would Vegapunk be so conflicted about Kuma's status to Bonney if the answer was a simple "Actually bonney, Kuma's inside this giant robot, not his body."

4. Vegapunk was getting ready to abandon the Island, including the Robot.

2. Shaka mentions that he can't reverse engineer the giant robot, but we're supposed to believe that Vegapunk shoved Kuma's soul inside the robot that they can't even remotely control or turn on?
Can assure you, millions of people have no idea how to reverse engineer a playstation or how to build one but we sure as shit knew how to insert or switch our memory cards.

Can assure you, millions of people have no idea how to reverse engineer a playstation or how to build one but we sure as shit knew how to insert or switch our memory cards.
Cool, they don't know how to do anything with the Giant Robot though. Not just not reverse engineer it. They can't turn it on and have no clue about the power source.

So why would they just shove Kuma's soul into something they can do nothing with?

Great theory my man. I fully support this. It is coming, I can feel it. This flashback has been treacherous, Kuma hasn't got one bit of happiness, is it fair? Is his life going to end in tragedy? No, he will smile. He will be happy. All that tragedy will ultimately bring forth the dawn of his life.

The flashback started with Bonney asking Kuma will she be freed by Nika and Kuma says yes. Kuma will see the light, he will see the God he prayed.
It all started with Saturn trying to finish him off at God Valley, it will end with his freedom by the God of Freedom, Nika. Saturn is the culprit, he made Kuma suffer. He was kind, he was merciful, he was docile even when he was a slave. He never directly sought revenge and even agreed to sell his life for his daughter. Is his life fair? Will it be fair if he dies without getting liberated? No.

Kuma will come, he will save Bonney. He will fight Saturn. Whether it is his ancient giant form or the Seraphim( Cp-0 brought him back sying it behaved weird, Vegapank cannot fail so the Seraphim must have some of Kuma's will in it and when the drums resonates, it might come back) he will be on the verge of one big explosion, he will question whether there is the Sun GOD, the God of Freedom, as he is about to die in desparation..DUM DUTT DA DA... DUM DUTT DA DA... Thats peak fiction man.
Godfy neg difs your fav

Great theory/analysis

The Egghead incident being Kizaru's defeat Never made sense tbh
Yeah, Kizaru's defeat is not even shocking and Kizaru is not portrayed as a villain.

Zoro vs Kiz is inevitable at this point then 😱
Let's gooo

I like your theory. It makes sense, however the caveat might be that Saturn doesnt necessarily have to "lose" (i.e. be completely defeated/dead) this arc for Kuma/Bonney to be liberated this arc. Some issues I have:

- The Robot's soul isnt guaranteed to be in Kuma's body, because "Rampaging" in Marijoa wasn't Kuma's true goal. Kuma left Momoiro island, and crashed in Red Line in Paradise because he was heading to the New World. The reason he climbed Red Line and "rampaged" in Marijoa was a means to an end, he was trying to get to the other side to blip again to the New World. Theres nothing that suggests he wasnt just defending himself in Marijoa. This was clear based on the timeline of the event too, it happened "yesterday" so that way he'd have enough time to end up in Egghead "today".

---- Kizaru's entire status is unknown. We dont truly know if he'll act as a turn coat immediately or near the end of the arc. He's clearly not unconscious, and has been evidently distracted by the idea of killing his friends. So the question still is if he's Luffy's main fight or not. We absolutely cannot rule this out yet.

---- Saturn absolutely is the main antagonist, but like I told you before WCI involved Big Mom as its main antagonist, only for Katakuri to be Luffy's primary fight. It not about how it was a "rescue arc" or how "we knew Luffy wouldnt defeat a Yonko then", it was about how Oda broke the constraints of what he deemed an arc antagonist should be, among an arc that is structed like an escape arc. Magellan and Akainu for example are arc antagonists for Impel Down and Marineford respectively, both rescue/escape arcs, and neither had the central idea of being taken down for good (obviously).

---- Someone, ideally Saturn but I admit it doesnt "need" to be him, should succeed in getting the Mother Flame to Imu. Without it, Imu's weapon doesnt work and thus will never be a threat again. I would say Saturn makes sense to re-establish the idea that these people (Gorosei and Imu) are indeed the endgame antagonists.

---- Finally, Saturn also doesnt seem to fit the mold on what an arc antagonist represents for Luffy. Nearly all of them are slim or wide built men who also fight hand to hand or physically with a weapon. Saturn, so far, hasnt really established the idea that he'd fight in a way that complements Luffy's fighting style, especially with his ranged hax powers and body type as a spider like demon. Just think about this, its true for virtually every enemy he faces, and thats why Kizaru just fits the mold far better here (and probably Imu in the end over the Gorosei). Maybe that changes though.

- The last thing I'll say is just personal bias, but I believe Kuma is the final strawhat (for many reasons that expained in other threads) and Saturn may just be his final enemy like the other Gorosei could be for other crew members (i.e. Jinbe, Zoro, Sanji, etc), thereby completing Kuma's story arc at the end of the story, not at the end of Egghead. This flashback has made it excruciatingly clear that sans Law (who is Luffy's biggest ally), Kuma is the only other character outside of a strawhat to get this kind of backstory. We are near the end of the series, it wouldnt be long for this payoff anyway, especially depending on how Elbaf/Lodestar/Laugh Tale go.

Anyway, I might catch a hard L on this mindset, I might not. The thing is while symbolically Saturn falling this arc makes sense, it also makes sense at the end of the series if Kuma ends up being a main character for the rest of it too. This opinion might change in 3-5 chapters depending on Kuma or Kizaru's roles in the story soon, but right now this is my mindset on it.

Ill also leave this scene, take what you will from it, but its structured like the crew will escape (after a series of fights Im sure) and Saturn himself will witness it:
100% agreed.

I appreaciate reading such a well-structured, well-written and well-thought reply.

I think that I'm with you, we need to wait before jumping to any definitive conclusion.

I like the image you provided and I understand your view. The scene may very well imply an escape from the marines but it does not rule out Saturn's defeat. Luffy can defeat Saturn and escape the marines and the buster call thanks to the Ancient Robot and the army of pacifistas.

The Egghead incident is the incident were Strawhat Luffy "barricaded himself" inside Egghead. He made Kizaru get inside the dome by traversing light and he single handedly paralyzed Kizaru. Now, Saturn landed on Egghead with a pentagram. The incident will "escalate" because it went from Luffy coming to Egghead to Luffy making Kizaru paralyze, to now Saturn coming to Egghead. The "resolution of the incident" will shock the entire world tomorrow because the "resolution" is Saturn's defeat in my opinion.

Also, Saturn may be saying that because he thinks he is invincible so thinking that the only solution is that the Strawhats escape means that he is being arrogant about his invincibility. Kizaru also said that "he wouldn't make it easy for the SHs to escape" and that he would prevent them from escaping. Luffy did not escape Kizaru, Luffy chased Kizaru and paralyzed him. The same logic may apply to the scene you gave below.

I don't believe that Giant robot theory.

1. Kuma wasn't rampaging in MJ, He appeared, got attacked, Ursa Shocked and then ran. That's distinctly different from what was implied with the giant Robot whose goal appeared to explicitly be to attack MJ.

3. Why would Vegapunk be so conflicted about Kuma's status to Bonney if the answer was a simple "Actually bonney, Kuma's inside this giant robot, not his body."

4. Vegapunk was getting ready to abandon the Island, including the Robot.
Good points so I'll discuss all of them.

1. We don't exactly know what the ancient robot did, what we can say is that they both rampaged Marie Geoise and we even had a chapter called that way: "Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma"

2. Yes ok but Kuma's fruit can make things "tangible" and he can remove the soul out of anything. Maybe Kuma switched his side with the ancient robot's thanks to his fruit, a secret he kept with Vegapunk to spare his soul.

3. Temporality. Vegapunk first thought he had to kill Kuma and he did not want to do that. Then, he realized that he did not have to get rid of Kuma's soul and he made a deal with Vegapunk to keep it a secret. So, Kuma's soul was safely stored in the ancient robot.

4. Source?

Good points so I'll discuss all of them.

1. We don't exactly know what the ancient robot did, what we can say is that they both rampaged Marie Geoise and we even had a chapter called that way: "Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma"

2. Yes ok but Kuma's fruit can make things "tangible" and he can remove the soul out of anything. Maybe Kuma switched his side with the ancient robot's thanks to his fruit, a secret he kept with Vegapunk to spare his soul.

3. Temporality. Vegapunk first thought he had to kill Kuma and he did not want to do that. Then, he realized that he did not have to get rid of Kuma's soul and he made a deal with Vegapunk to keep it a secret. So, Kuma's soul was safely stored in the ancient robot.

4. Source?
1. We see what he does. And from the discussion on the Robot, it stayed at MJ, whereas Kuma left almost immediately. If not for the Knights, who attacked first, we can't even prove he'd have done a single attack.

2. We've gotten no indication of Kuma even being aware of the Ancient robot, but we're supposed to believe that not only did he know, but he knew and chose to put his soul in a robot that neither of them knew much of anything about?

3. That's not even remotely how Vegapunk was acting while confronted by Bonney. He wasn't trying to tell her and she wouldn't listen. She gave him the oppurtunity to explain himself, yet he couldn't.

4. Every bit of packing has had nothing to do with the Ancient Robot and the plan indicated they were just going to coup de burst away once the grid went down... miles away and no suggestion to picking up the robot.

Yep, nothing has changed for the major points on how the arc will likely end to keep the story running.

- The Mother Flame and likely York will fall into WG hands so the weapon that destroyed Lulusia remains a threat.
- The Seraphim also remain in WG hands.
- There has to be some payoff for Vegapunk’s illegal research. I still believe in it being broadcast to the world, possibly involving Robin who has been missing for a while now.
- The Ancient Robot was attacking Mariejois for a reason. The only thing that could interest it here is Saturn who was likely there in Mariejois 200 years ago. It may have direct enmity with Imu or Celestil Dragons.
- Kuma will aid the Strawhats escape. Right now he’s the easiest option for them bypassing the blockade if he sends the Sunny flying towards Elbaf.

Besides all that, I believe that Bonney could possibly return Kuma to a time before his soul was erased….maybe even a possible future where the operation didn’t happen. It would only be temporary but more than enough for him to have his faculties and ensure escape.
The other option may be her doing so for Luffy to return him to fighting shape.

I still don’t think the Vegapunk satellites are making it out of there. Atlas (maybe elinvolving Kizaru since she has the light gloves) & Edison would be taken out.
Stella may die (may trigger Kizaru to help the Strawhats), so Lilith will be the only survivor.

The only other thing I’ll add is “lol” for those still trying for ZKK. It goes against the idea that Nika would liberate Kizaru anyway.

I do like many aspects of your theory. The "Satur-day" and "Sun-day" was good.
And I also think that Kuma could have extracted his own soul, because it was mentioned by Vegapunk that a soul has weight to it. However, I do not know where it could be, if it was extracted.

And I - in my opinion - would change the list of persons, who will be liberated this arc:
- Kuma
- Bonney
- Sentomaru
- Lucci

I do think we barely have scratched the hidden main plot of the arc, yet. And I think this will be the story about Vegapunk and his clones as we still have not touched anything regarding the scientist and so many questions are still open.

I agree with a lot of pieces of the theory, but this:
Saturn's build up has been too extreme for him to go down right here, right now. So far, he's simultaneously the most politically powerful and evil character we've ever been introduced to, and by a wide margin. He's on an entirely different level from any yonko or admiral. His physical power is also completely unknown, but for the sake of argument, I'm assuming he's on an entirely different level there, too. Abilities of a nature that no other characters have demonstrated, might even be centuries old and/or immortal. He's tormented Kuma, Bonney and Vegapunk, but they're all small fry to him, no doubt he's done the same to countless others. Characters like this don't just get beaten immediately after being introduced. I think he's actually too big of a villain to be restricted to Egghead. He's got at least 100 chapters left to go.

Re: Sapphire scale, I think there's something to the theory of the Gorosei introducing diseases and natural disasters, but it seems unlikely that Saturn did anything specifically to ensure that Ginny contracted it. I doubt he was even aware of her existence, amidst thousands of other slaves. I can get onboard with him somehow introducing the disease to the world as a means to control the populace, but theory centered around the ring seems weak...was Ginny ever even explicitly pictured wearing one?

I agree with a lot of pieces of the theory, but this:

Saturn's build up has been too extreme for him to go down right here, right now. So far, he's simultaneously the most politically powerful and evil character we've ever been introduced to, and by a wide margin. He's on an entirely different level from any yonko or admiral. His physical power is also completely unknown, but for the sake of argument, I'm assuming he's on an entirely different level there, too. Abilities of a nature that no other characters have demonstrated, might even be centuries old and/or immortal. He's tormented Kuma, Bonney and Vegapunk, but they're all small fry to him, no doubt he's done the same to countless others. Characters like this don't just get beaten immediately after being introduced. I think he's actually too big of a villain to be restricted to Egghead. He's got at least 100 chapters left to go.

Re: Sapphire scale, I think there's something to the theory of the Gorosei introducing diseases and natural disasters, but it seems unlikely that Saturn did anything specifically to ensure that Ginny contracted it. I doubt he was even aware of her existence, amidst thousands of other slaves. I can get onboard with him somehow introducing the disease to the world as a means to control the populace, but theory centered around the ring seems weak...was Ginny ever even explicitly pictured wearing one?
I entirely agree with this, I will still give you my perception of the things so you understand this better.

For Saturn's buildup, we should not forget that there are 5 Elders. Saturn going down in Egghead is not going to suddenly remove the buildup, it'll make us wonder even more what the other Elders are capable of and what did they do to the world in One Piece. An Elder falling in Egghead is therefore entirely possible knowing there are 4 other Elders. Now, we can't tell for sure what is going to happen in Egghead so we should wait before jumping to any conclusion and anything that we will say is speculative.

For Sapphire Scale, I don't think that Saturn was even aware that Ginny and Bonney were cursed by his disease before he met Kuma. My view on this is in fact that the Elders want to control the populace and one of the ways of doing that is by "cursing" the wives of Celestial Dragons, probably through the wedding/slave ring (if they get one, this is entirely speculative). The curse probably prevents that Celestial Dragons have children with non-Celestial Dragons and if that happens, the consequence is that the mother and the child contract an incurable disease called "Sapphire Scale" and that is caused because of the "ring" that was worn by the slave. So, you have to think of this as a ring that was cursed by an Elder but nobody is aware of it but the Elders. It's so intricate that they blame it on the slave, rather than on the curse. That's what the Gorosei are doing: spreading diseases to control population. Amber lead may be a disease where a Gorosei cursed some mines, Roger may have also contracted an incurable disease because of one of these curses.