but it does call for a revolution, which can be inherently bloody.
Their manifesto calls for a radical change hence the notion of revolution is brought up indeed. But no it doesn’t ask for murder or blood. They ain’t no guerilla authors. There is a lot of naivety in Marx to believe that « man naturally seeks communism » and other notions like this.

Historical and geopolitical contexts pushed the commies to chose between democracy and guerilla. Many countries have Member of Parliaments who are commies, but nazis are officially banned. There is a reason why Marx’s teachings are still read and taught in every democratic countries but Hitler and his goons’ « ideology » are banned from everywhere.

« Communism = nazism » is a dumb thing to say that serves crypto fascism and makes capitalism look like it’s the only way just like how Thatcher and Reagan dreamt of

Their manifesto calls for a radical change hence the notion of revolution is brought up indeed. But no it doesn’t ask for murder or blood. They ain’t no guerilla authors. There is a lot of naivety in Marx to believe that « man naturally seeks communism » and other notions like this.

Historical and geopolitical contexts pushed the commies to chose between democracy and guerilla. Many countries have Member of Parliaments who are commies, but nazis are officially banned. There is a reason why Marx’s teachings are still read and taught in every democratic countries but Hitler and his goons’ « ideology » are banned from everywhere.

« Communism = nazism » is a dumb thing to say that serves crypto fascism and makes capitalism look like it’s the only way just like how Thatcher and Reagan dreamt of
Westerners have been brainwashed to believe that wage slaving for their billionaire overlords is in fact good and not a problem.

Oh look,another retard glamorizing genocidal ideologies.The Marxist models leads to concentration of power,its flawed to the bone.You only know about Bolsonaro the lies the media fed you.Bolsonaro must be the first dictator in history to loosen gun laws,meanwhile Lula is arresting his opposition.Shut up,bozo.
Post automatically merged:
Media >>>> your WhatsApp channels and whatnot conspiracy theories. Talk with Logiko, apparently he was a bit like you once …

Bullshit,you lying dog.Marx called for ARMED Revolution.We had many guerrila wars all over the world thnks to
Pretty sure Lenin wrote some theory about guerilla.

Totalitarian states=genocide.Read a history book for once.
No one except you is advocating for anything that could lead to a dictatorship here 🤡

Anyway, I’m obviously talking with someone who never read a book in its entire life and skims through encyclopaedias like Wikipedia to feel better

@Mathias educate yourself about Marxism,ignorant.
http://www.marxists3va6eopxoeiegih3...on/archive/lenin/works/1917/staterev/ch05.htm
2. The Transition from Capitalism to Communism
Marx continued:

"Between capitalist and communist society lies the period of the revolutionary transformation of the one into the other. Corresponding to this is also a political transition period in which the state can be nothing but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat."
"We have seen that the Communist Manifesto simply places side by side the two concepts: "to raise the proletariat to the position of the ruling class" and "to win the battle of democracy". On the basis of all that has been said above, it is possible to determine more precisely how democracy changes in the transition from capitalism to communism."

By this he meant that whoever had the military means to do so,should take power by force and centralize it until the transition is complete.The Marx model is an utopia,the revolutionary process stops there at the moment the old political elites are overthrow and new one shows ups to do even worse damage to society.Centralized power corrupts,there will never be a society like Marx described because people are egoistical and psychopaths are a thing.

@Mathias educate yourself about Marxism,ignorant.
http://www.marxists3va6eopxoeiegih3...on/archive/lenin/works/1917/staterev/ch05.htm
2. The Transition from Capitalism to Communism
Marx continued:

"Between capitalist and communist society lies the period of the revolutionary transformation of the one into the other. Corresponding to this is also a political transition period in which the state can be nothing but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat."
"We have seen that the Communist Manifesto simply places side by side the two concepts: "to raise the proletariat to the position of the ruling class" and "to win the battle of democracy". On the basis of all that has been said above, it is possible to determine more precisely how democracy changes in the transition from capitalism to communism."

By this he meant that whoever had the military means to do so,should take power by force and centralize it until the transition is complete.The Marx model is an utopia,the revolutionary process stops there at the moment the old political elites are overthrow and new one shows ups to do even worse damage to society.Centralized power corrupts,there will never be a society like Marx described because people are egoistical and psychopaths are a thing.
Thank you for your scholarly hindsight :cheers:

Media >>>> your WhatsApp channels and whatnot conspiracy theories. Talk with Logiko, apparently he was a bit like you once …

Pretty sure Lenin wrote some theory about guerilla.

No one except you is advocating for anything that could lead to a dictatorship here 🤡

Anyway, I’m obviously talking with someone who never read a book in its entire life and skims through encyclopaedias like Wikipedia to feel better
I'm pretty sure you are the one that never read Marx,you saying shit that simply is untrue. I just quoted the communist manifesto here. Now lets see you quotte it too to prove me wrong. It would be cool if you quoted Bolsonaro's supposed "dictatorship" with an actual official document to prove your points,but you will not,because you don't know what you are talking about and will deflect again with ad hominem.

Democracy isn't about right x left.Quote me where i said there should be only one party ruling.I will wait...

I wouldn't have any problem with it either,but here we pay a shit ton of taxes and we get shitty public services in return.
Well tbh you did have Bolsonaro in power for a while and it didn't change, politicians are all the same because they come from people first. And if people are shit the politicians will be too

Thank you for your scholarly hindsight :cheers:
Just like i said you would,instead of an actual smart response you send this.Congratulations,uneducated clown.

Well tbh you did have Bolsonaro in power for a while and it didn't change, politicians are all the same because they come from people first. And if people are shit the politicians will be too
True.A nations culture is a huge factor in its success or failure.I think Brazil is doomed to failure. Bolsonaro didn't rule like he should,chief.The supreme court messed up his policies and covid caught everyone with their pants down.

Also,Bolsonaro was never a true libertarian.He had the mindset similar to other Brazilian politicians during most of his political career.He only changed some of his takes when a right wing movement started forming around 2013.

The supreme court messed up his policies
That doesn't really excuse him tho

Supreme court is last obstacle when politicians wanna do shit laws or anything in general, every sitting president or government needs to work with Supreme court, you give some you loose some. If Bolsonaro can't do that then he isn't that good of a politician.

Even Trump that had SCOTUS, House and Senate didn't pass laws he said he will - because it wasn't in his interest to do so. Right of Left, politicians are same and lie what they wanna do or will do

That doesn't really excuse him tho

Supreme court is last obstacle when politicians wanna do shit laws or anything in general, every sitting president or government needs to work with Supreme court, you give some you loose some. If Bolsonaro can't do that then he isn't that good of a politician.

Even Trump that had SCOTUS, House and Senate didn't pass laws he said he will - because it wasn't in his interest to do so. Right of Left, politicians are same and lie what they wanna do or will do
Dude,i don't think you are aware of what is happening in Brazil.The supreme court is doing all sorts of illegal shit.They didn't let him do things that he LEGALLY had the right to do.There are quite a few journalists that had to seek political asylum abroad,otherwise they would be in jail.I remember there was some random lawyer dude denouncing some corruption scheme that the governor of Rio de Janeiro was behing.That guy was arrested and he is still in jail.Meanwhile,the governor was impeached and jailed lmfao.Its ridiculous.

oh no,Toby,I'm so upset you think this of me.Don't be mean to me...:seriously:

Free my ass, taxes bleed us dry.
Some countries as high as 50% if you make a decent wage.
Sure it is good to "not pay" but you still do pay.
yep,at least in Europe they get decent services.Here we pay a fortune in taxes and get shitty services in return.

I'll gladly pay taxes for healthcare and education than military spending
fair enough

Last edited:
Dude,i don't think you are aware of what is happening in Brazil.The supreme court is doing all sorts of illegal shit.They didn't let him do things that he LEGALLY had the right to do.There are quite a few journalists that had to seek political asylum abroad,otherwise they would be in jail.I remember there was some random lawyer dude denouncing some corruption scheme that the governor of Rio de Janeiro was behing.That guy was arrested and he is still in jail.Meanwhile,the governor was impeached and jailed lmfao.Its ridiculous.
I'm well aware what SCOTUS is. It is same in every country. Hence why i said - it is hallmark of a good politician if he can navigate that landscape.