[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you do. I do. Everybody sane does if they're inactive and doing nothing. We also don't know what other abilities scum has, so they could easily benefit from it.

In addition to that, do you know what LHF means? Low hanging fruit, which they were. Yes.
So they'd rather push for Melkor, when votes were basically tied and kill GF with 2 kills (and throw away their "well, he could be GF" whenever someone's investigated as innocent)? Miss me with this bs. I can't believe you believe it.

Jesse could be banned for all i'd care as his teammate. I'd still want him alive even if it was for 1 night, just to kill 2 people.

I'm not impressed with you. I explained why they're red multiple times. I don't have much posts, go find it if you're that interested before giving me shit, kay?
Why are you so bothered out of the sudden?

Well, time to make some moves.

I am the Cop, Nojiko.

In my two Investigations, I have found Bepo D. Bear and The Orca Innocent. Hopefully this helps narrow things down for people with more experience than me.
I mean, it's not really necessary i think, but thx.

If we believe CoC's claim, then Bepo and The Orca are innocent. If nobody claims Nojiko, WE might trust his claim. Unless Polar Bear was Nojiko and CoC ks claiming the janitored role.

If CoC turns to be scum, then we could assume Bepo and The Orca are scums too.
Well, yeah.

Also scum have fake claims so there's no way anyone counter claims Nojiko.

Why are you so bothered out of the sudden?
Bit Irked. It's irrelevant to finding my allignment.
Jesse could be banned for all i'd care as his teammate. I'd still want him alive even if it was for 1 night, just to kill 2 people.
You don;t know what Melkor is. Melkor could easily be a much more powerful role, or they, correctly decided to sac Jesse. It didnt have to start with a scum push. It's not like Scum dictates who the wagons are.

You don;t know what Melkor is. Melkor could easily be a much more powerful role, or they, correctly decided to sac Jesse. It didnt have to start with a scum push. It's not like Scum dictates who the wagons are.
melkor's role is verifiable

we make whoever target him and if there's no WU saying "xyz happened to Chouchou", he's dead

so towns

Mr. Reloaded
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca
CoC: Color of Clowns
Charlie

probably towns, nothing concrete tho

Lord Melkor
T-Pein™ 2
Yoho
Seatonnes

indie
Red Night - bread stealer

rest

Ratchet
Infitima
BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle
Luka
Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Gadonkadonk

i mean, not all of them

Zolo/Ratchet is whatever, hasn't voted D2
Infitima claimed only flavour of background character, hasn't voted D2
Boa claimed nothing, voted to lynch Melkor over Jesse, but hasn't read shet
Michelle claimed nothing, voted to lynch Jesse over Melkor and not last minute
Luka claimed nothing, D2 placed dead vote on Yoho
Random Asshole claimed nothing, hasn't voted D2
HWHNE claimed vanilla, voted for Melkor over Jesse D2 (earlier voted Reloaded, Pein and Yoho who i believe all are either town or null-town)
Gadonkadonk claimed nothing, voted for Melkor over Jesse D2 and not last minute

so like, out of these people Boa looks F terrible, then HWHNE, then Luka and Gad

I don't like Michelle wagon at all tbh

Why do you keep pinging people and asking low-ball questions?

Last time you pinged us all to tell us the Godfather died so all the cop results are accurate... Seems to me you are scum who is just looking for town cred saying obvious shit to people.

Well by all means, why do you suspect them?
Ratchet making me do shit while nursing a hangover fml grumble grumble

I'll start with your slot.

Zolo started off wanting to indie hunt, remained flaky with activity, was disappearing and only popping up randomly in what I assume was an attempt to look active, refused to vote the one indie that we knew of (maybe). He was all around a terrible player and his posts were fake

Infitima did nothing early on but shit post and I noticed that when Best Buddy was tryna get a lynch going on Melkor, he didn't jump in, and politely refused to get on that wagon. Wouldn't have struck me weird if it was someone who had reads or content, but that felt like a case of tmi and it pinged me

Bepo for when he jumped on T-Pein 1.0's wagon. I also tend to be suspicious of how he shaded SeaTonnes but went nowhere with it.

NoEqual, I made a good post about it earlier on, and Best Buddy still seemed convinced he was town so idk. ISO me please

SeaTonnes was also very conveniently on T-Pein's wagon at a time that felt sussy to me. I can probably give you better answers tonight but these are my vibe reads mixed with actual pings.

I'm okay with voting Boa.

Still don't like Yoho. Melkor seems better. Gadon I could see as scum too. Charlie too. Everyone else i dont have too strong of thoughts on.

Except my friend Luka, I would like to continue playing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.