ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1100: THANK YOU, BONNEY

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
If Kuma hadn't done all that, Bonney would have died before her 10th. But instead, Kuma, with full intent, condemned Bonney to a terrible childhood as a hostage who had no idea that she would never get to see her parent again. He was not even there to make sure the truth was kept from her and thus condemned her to a life of mental anguish. He left his only daughter in the hands of a fucking CP0 assassin. He trusted the world government to keep their end of the deal.

And guess what? Bonney fucking lived. If Kuma didn't do the aforementioned, Bonney would have died. Oh no, what a terrible dad! He saved her life but hurt her feelings! Poor Bonney, she deserved a better father!
Post automatically merged:

Lolsis doesn't get that because of their low cognitive prowess.
I am no longer responding to you, it's not possible to have a normal conversation with you when you always use insults

So why do you think Kuma is close to Foosha? Is it just a coincidence,or he is there for a reason? And what is the order he is receiving from the WG? Do you think it will be related to Foosha,or just another thing? And what it could be?

So I have a question, been a few chapters since then but if Kuma was under such tight grasp from the WG, how did he guard the Sunny again?

I do recall reprogramming, I think but he apparently was under very tight supervision.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Are you being serious? Everyone on this panel is hiding the truth from Bonney. Kuma ,with full intent, condemns Bonney to a terrible childhood as a hostage who has no idea that she never gets to see her parent again. How does he expect her to react once she finds out? Does he think he can keep her in a state of blissful ignorance forever? He's not even there to make sure the truth is kept from her and thus condemns her to a life of mental anguish. He leaves his only daughter in the hands of a f.cking CP0 assassin🙃. He trusts the world government to keep their end of the deal but how can he trust an organisation that enslaved him, his family, killed his family ,kidnapped & raped and then killed his girlfriend!?
Post automatically merged:

Wow, people here directly resorting to personal attacks over differing opinions🤡classic retardgen
I didn't insult you for the record.

On your points, let me say are YOU being serious? Have you read 1100 chapters of this manga? Nami was lying to herself, Robin was lying to herself, Sanji was lying to himself, Kuma is lying to himself, etc...

It's a world where dark forces exploit good hearted people forcing them into desperate circumstances out of hopelessness. You're acting like they left Kuma any other choice! He's deceiving himself to rationalize choosing the only option that spares from Bonney's certain death. He might've said this world is better if you're dead, but that was before he had Bonney to give him something worth living for. That's when Luffy comes in to give people another hope.

On your points, let me say are YOU being serious? Have you read 1100 chapters of this manga? Nami was lying to herself, Robin was lying to herself, Sanji was lying to himself, Kuma is lying to himself, etc...

It's a world where dark forces exploit good hearted people forcing them into desperate circumstances out of hopelessness. You're acting like they left Kuma any other choice! He's deceiving himself to rationalize choosing the only option that spares from Bonney's certain death. He might've said this world is better if you're dead, but that was before he had Bonney to give him something worth living for. That's when Luffy comes in to give people another hope.
The problem is that Oda repeats the same story again and again and presents such behavior as positive behavior we the readers should emulate. And this fatalistic writing is actually getting worse each time he chooses to recycle it with new characters.
It's a little strange that those users who complained about Luffy being a Messiah are now totally ok with it and attacking other users with different opinions

Only Luffy doesn't lie. Thats why he's top 1.