[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoho
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Ratchet
Infitima
BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle
Luka
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca
Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk
Charlie

The yellows are literally who?
Orange is potential scummy.
Red is scummy.
Dont think Ratchet and melkor a team.
Seatoones used that scummy announcer thing to finish TP 1.0
NAI indicative so not sure why he says he town from that.
Melkor ability is sus too.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoho
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Ratchet
Infitima
BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle
Luka

Bepo D. Bear
The Orca
Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Seatonnes
Gadonkadonk
Charlie

Red is scummy.
Whys red night turquoise

Yoho
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded
Red Night
Ratchet
Infitima
BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle
Luka

Bepo D. Bear
The Orca
Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Seatonnes
Gadonkadonk
Charlie

Red is scummy.
Bepo Has investigation clear.
Red is hostile indie but if he's open with his targets and all, he can just steal bread from poe which is fine tbh. Mafia are confirmed to have bread with Jesse's flip.
Melkor will be resolved next DP tbh.

I was mates with Luka last game here.
And he was town with me in another site last game.
Seems townie to me here.
He doing the low effort thing he did there too...
I mean, i saw him once as town, once as scum. As town was inactive pretty much and as scum quoted bunch of people and was posting read lists unprompted. That's how he started D1.

And was against Jesse lynch this DP. And wanted to Lynch Naomi early on.

Like, i have no real reason to town read him tbh.

D3 Votecount #6
Votes:
Charlie: Seatonnes > BHH
Red Night: Seatonnes > BHH
The Orca: Lord Melkor > Michelle > BHH
Yoho: BHH > Luka > BHH
Lord Melkor: BHH > Luka
Bepo D Bear: Seatonnes > Michelle > -
Mr Reloaded: Zolo > Michelle > BHH > - > BHH
COC: Michelle > BHH
Seatonnes: Michelle
Random Asshole: BHH
Luka: Michelle
HWHNE: BHH
T-Pein: Michelle > BHH
Infitima: BHH
Gadonkadonk: BHH
BHH: Luka
Michelle: BHH

Votecount:
BHH: 12
Luka: 2
Michelle: 2

Unless there is a CFD - this will be the last vote count​

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 3 Dec 2023 06:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

Day Three End Post
DAY THREE END POST

The third day of trying to earn favor of Captain Luffy has proved to be just as challenging as the previous two, especially with the fact that during Night Two three bodies were sent to the abyss that is forever dead. The votes have come in thick and fast during this day period and it was @BoaHancocksHusband who has been forced to…

...they look far from pleased, as they walk towards the edge of the plank before turning around screaming at you all.

“You couldn’t kill my captain! And you won’t be able to kill me…”

There is a loud shot of a flintlock pistol being fired and a visible hole has been created through the middle of Cabaji’s chest as they slump to the floor, as dead as dad can be.

You are Cabaji [Alignment - Combined Pirate Crew]

Your role is: Janitor
As the Janitor you are able to "clean up the body" and after the factional kill you are able to prevent players from anything from the flip - and all the thread will be informed is that "The Body Is Unavailable For Inspection" with no information about their role or alignment. (x1 usage)

Additional Power:
Bread Poisoner - You may target a player at night and you will poison a single piece of bread and cause it to become inedible. You will not be informed if the person you visited had any bread. (x2 usage)

- You can not use Bread Poisoner & Janitor during the same night phase.

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Adjustment: You currently have x0 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: You win when the Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

FAKE CLAIM

You are Poro [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Food Preserver
If a target you visit has a piece of bread you are able to prevent it from being stolen for the rest of the game.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT THREE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 4 Dec 2023 06:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)

DAY THREE END POST

The third day of trying to earn favor of Captain Luffy has proved to be just as challenging as the previous two, especially with the fact that during Night Two three bodies were sent to the abyss that is forever dead. The votes have come in thick and fast during this day period and it was @BoaHancocksHusband who has been forced to…

...they look far from pleased, as they walk towards the edge of the plank before turning around screaming at you all.

“You couldn’t kill my captain! And you won’t be able to kill me…”

There is a loud shot of a flintlock pistol being fired and a visible hole has been created through the middle of Cabaji’s chest as they slump to the floor, as dead as dad can be.

You are Cabaji [Alignment - Combined Pirate Crew]

Your role is: Janitor
As the Janitor you are able to "clean up the body" and after the factional kill you are able to prevent players from anything from the flip - and all the thread will be informed is that "The Body Is Unavailable For Inspection" with no information about their role or alignment. (x1 usage)

Additional Power:
Bread Poisoner - You may target a player at night and you will poison a single piece of bread and cause it to become inedible. You will not be informed if the person you visited had any bread. (x2 usage)

- You can not use Bread Poisoner & Janitor during the same night phase.

Adjustment: You currently have x0 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: You win when the Combined Pirate Crew control the game in a manner that means no other alignment can regain control of the game.

FAKE CLAIM

You are Poro [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Food Preserver
If a target you visit has a piece of bread you are able to prevent it from being stolen for the rest of the game.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

The night phase will last a maximum of 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. [a countdown will be posted below]

If you have any actions you wish to use and you do not wish to change it.
Post - FINAL ACTION:

Making sure to bold it. If you don't wish to use your actions, a final action of doing nothing is still required to end the night earlier.

PLEASE DO NOT POST - NIGHT THREE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 4 Dec 2023 06:20 in London, England (timeanddate.com)
Dies

Day Four Start Post #1
DAY FOUR START POST #1

A Dog Was Visited By: Yoho

As you all wake up, you are shocked at the sight you see. There is a member of the interview process that looks like they have been rammed into the mast with such force and strength that their body has snapped in half and they lay well and truly dead on the deck. Breathless, broken and with no hopes of revival. Upon closer inspection it is ascertained that this person is none other than @CoC: Color of Clowns who is no more....

You are Nojiko [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Cop
You are great at reading people, so much so that you are to investigate a target each night and will find out if they are Innocent (Not Mafia Aligned) or Guilty (Mafia Aligned) [usage each night]
[be wary that your ability will not work on third parties/indies]

You suddenly all hear a scream from the shore. "You killed my sister! If I found who did it, I am going to kill you - bring you back to life and then kill you again. You ***** ***** ****** *******!"

Please Do Not Post Yet | To Be Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.