People of worst gen, I need some recommendations and unsure where to post this

I am thinking on what should I buy for the end of the year a decent console or a gaming pc (but from what I looked around they seem pretty damn costly). If which what exactly would you recommend

And what games would you exactly recommend, keeping in mind I want multiplayer experience to factor in both instances, am aiming to play with my brother or significant other.

Not sure who to mention here regarding this shit so I appologise if for any unwanted alert regarding this shit

@TheKnightOfTheSea @TheAncientCenturion @NikaInParis @GUI-KHAN @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Uncle Van @Mr. Reloaded @Doggo

Among multiplayer games I might aim to get Elden Ring too, and I don't want to aim for more than one consoles. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome and needed, I am not sure what to look for.
I wish I could help bro but I'm chained down to a basic laptop that can barely run AC Black Flag

Imo a gaming PC is the better investition in the long run but you need a decent chunk of change to build it from scratch

A console on the other hand is more fun in my experience due to being able to play with friends irl - they come over and you play co-op while hanging out. Then there are the console exclusive games which are also a plus, but (again, imo) PC offers more variety due to modding and whatnot

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

I am thinking on what should I buy for the end of the year a decent console or a gaming pc (but from what I looked around they seem pretty damn costly). If which what exactly would you recommend

And what games would you exactly recommend, keeping in mind I want multiplayer experience to factor in both instances, am aiming to play with my brother or significant other.

Not sure who to mention here regarding this shit so I appologise if for any unwanted alert regarding this shit

@TheKnightOfTheSea @TheAncientCenturion @NikaInParis @GUI-KHAN @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Uncle Van @Mr. Reloaded @Doggo

Among multiplayer games I might aim to get Elden Ring too, and I don't want to aim for more than one consoles. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome and needed, I am not sure what to look for.
I don't have neither PC, PS5 or Xbox series and most of the games i play are single player ones so I'm not the best person to recommend it.

I'm also looking for a new game to buy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

On a serious note.
If single player experience or online multiplayer: PC.
If multiplayer IRL: console.

But you CAN connect your PC to your TV and plug in some joysticks and play it normally with multiplayer IRL.

Yeah.
PC>all.
Unless you really REALLY want some console exclusive or can't afford a PC setup that can run some games you're interested in playing.