[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i mean, there's a problem

1. you still could be just mafia lying your ass off
2. assuming you're indie who needs to kill that rare animal or whatever and you're saying truth about intima lying, why wouldn't you just kill someone else who claimed rare animal, like idk, seatonnes

.-.
He did?? I didn't even see

New target aquired

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why are you people voting for a winner without getting my claim?

I'm the doctor, Sanji.

I protected CoC last night which is why I knew there were shenanigans with the kill, hence why Charlie asking over a Watcher caught my attention.

Zolo didn't send anything for nights 1 and 2.

Good lord.

I'm the doctor, Sanji.

I protected CoC last night which is why I knew there were shenanigans with the kill, hence why Charlie asking over a Watcher caught my attention.

Sanji didn't send anything for nights 1 and 2.

Good lord.

@The Orca

aren't you doctor? :S

also Orca has innocent result on him and is one of the main reasons godfather is lynched .-.

rn i'll just

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein

might change it later but rn i'll keep it like that

also let's hear what Orca says

Ratchet

:S

i mean, ngl

looking at all roles, setup and all, doesn't sound like Strawhats are in the game to begin with

flavour is "citizens of the east blue" dealing with pirates to "impress" strawhats
Ah okay, well you can vote me out, lose the doctor and then maybe you'll understand why flavour solving is bad, sound good?

I'm the doctor, Sanji.

Good lord.
Who is your character?

Ratchet

as if i ever learned on my mistakes
Not really an excuse. It's incredibly frustrating to be duelled by a terrible player and players like you just happily roll over into a terrible lynch because you have no concept of strategic thinking, nor do you actually try to solve me. Absolute garbage, you wonder why I've barely bothered playing since subbing in.

I'm the doctor, Sanji.

Good lord.
Cap.
Sanji isnt even a citizen ..

Status
Not open for further replies.