[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you have 49 posts and over half of them appeared after you've been dueled

it's not zero, but close to that
It's enough to get some sort of read on my slot. I appreciate Zolo wasn't much but I've given some positions to be evaluated from. You just don't do it.

It's enough to get some sort of read on my slot. I appreciate Sanji wasn't much but I've given some positions to be evaluated from. You just don't do it.
i mean other than these 3 posts you're mostly asking people what do they think

Right, but my point is your reads seem to entirely match the thread consensus. Do you think the majority of those are hits?

Nor am I disputing otherwise - I want to see what you do with that information though. It's easy to point to a list of voters and say "scum in here" - what about the votes themselves?
None beyond what I've given an inclination too so far. Think you might be scum to be honest, Charlie probably town.
I don't love this post. The way you've presented it feels performative to me, and your cases are geared more towards deconstructing town reads than they are hunting for scum.
Why, and in what fashion? Do you believe that scum went out of their way to save a scum buddy, but just came up short?
Well if he wasn't being bussed, then that's all the more reason to look at his counter wagon?
Surely Sanji isn't the only scum read you have after a scum Godfather lynch day 2.
Why?
Ekko was a serial killer, not aligned with Mafia. His reads aren't informed from the perspective of bei g on a scum team, so this is a silly argument to make.
Again, Ekko's reads are mostly non-consequential, he wasn't aligned with Mafia which is what we're looking for. You can assume that, as serial, there was a degree of his reads being genuine, because he needs to kill Mafia too.
Why didn't you like the Jesse lynch?
Is it a coincidence that all those happen to have been low-hanging fruit slots that are otherwise very agreeable, Gad? Surely you have something better on the table?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean other than these 3 posts you're mostly asking people what do they think
Right, do you understand how that can be used to draw positions out of players, and thus generate reads? No? Is "playing mafia" to you just speculating on flavour and hoping you guess right?

Like what is this supposed to prove lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.